Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Went to Target yesterday and got a few good deals...

093066463- Speed Racer light up boys shoes, $4.48 @ 75% off! (Cars sandals were $3.74)

204020104- Big Buckets of sidewalk chalk, $2.62 @ 50% off!

093051455- Baby Girl plaid shoes, $2.48 @ 75%! (Love these, been waiting for 75%)

032006725 and

032006710- Girls size 10-12 Circo shirts $1.24 @ 75% off!

I got a bunch of infant girl clothes for 75% off all .98-1.98, cute jean shorts and plaid shorts included.

If anyone spots the lightning McQueen Clogger shoes at 50-75%, PLEASE post, my sons want those bad!

No mm, I never get it, my mom always hits the jackpot on them though!

if you are talking about the red cars shoes that look like crocs sort of... those were weird at my store. i never saw them on the shelves, then they went on clearance, but they are now back to full price.

Picked up the Motorola S9/D650 ipod bluetooth combo for $64.98 at Target in Hurst, TX yesterday. Retails for $130 so I got 1/2 off which is great. I love being able to listen to my ipod without the wired headphones and the quality is GREAT!!! Item number is 080080881.

oops! I swear I tought today was Wed!! HAHA! Anyone thinking they will all go down tomorrow?

Miranda

Today my Target had three people moving all the red sticker toys to one isle. Gotta be soon! I feel like a stalker heading to Target every day waiting for the toys to go 75% off!:smart:

if you are talking about the red cars shoes that look like crocs sort of... those were weird at my store. i never saw them on the shelves, then they went on clearance, but they are now back to full price.

Yeah those are the ones! I thought by now they would at least be 30% seems summer is coming to an end but...

I called my local Target this morning to inquire about the toy clearance. I might as well called the FBI looking for top secret information! The guy would not even acknowledge such an event, even though I attended the one in January. Typical of my Target.

I called this morning also. The man I spoke to said toys are at 30-50% and he didn't know when or if they would go to 75%. I don't trust what they tell me though. I have called in the past for info on sales, items in stock, etc. and have gone to the store anyway only to find what they told me was wrong. He may have just looked at the signs. It seems alot of the time the sign will say 30% but the items may ring up with much deeper discounts.

Anyone else able to get any info today about the toy clearance??:confused::confused:

I went this morning, only to be disappointed! Toys are still 30% ugh seriously, over a month now i have went every wednesday for 6 weeks now and still 30%! :(

I have been watching some Little People and Galactic Heroes sets sit at 30% for a long time too. At least a month now.

I went this morning, only to be disappointed! Toys are still 30% ugh seriously, over a month now i have went every wednesday for 6 weeks now and still 30%! :(

the same thing happens every summer. they do not expedite the toy clearance in summer. it will most likely go 75% next week. it was the 1st week of August the last 3 years in a row, with a 1 or 2 store exception.

Has anybody seen tents and camping stuff on clearance yet? Need a tent for Sturgis so don't want to spend a whole bunch (we have a camper for most camping trips) but want something decent since we will be there a few days. :)

What brand were the boys jeans? I am loooking for the Levis at 75% but have only found Wrangler.

Found some Levis at 75% today. I didn't even know they sold Levis until I got a $2 coupon for them with my receipt.

### 046-02-0722 Boys Levis, baggy style $4.48, 75%

###205-01-1361 Girls Xhiliration Denim Skirt $3.74, 75%

Found this SUPER cute skirt for my DD for next year... it had embellished buttons on the sides.

I also asked about the toy clearance and the SA rolled her eyes. She said 'Oh it won't be for WEEKS' - yeah okay. I did see alot more marked 50% off than there was last week and they filled a spare aisle with clearance already - so they're starting to move it. Only things I saw at 75% off so far are the Pirates of Caribbean toys and Storm Hawks stuff.

Ok I give up trying to figure out when things will be reduced and how much lower it will go. I have been watching some of the OUR ONLY HEARTS dolls... they have been 30% for at least a month so I figured they would go to at least 50% today. I went there just as they opened because I wanted to get a few for my grandgirls... they still have the 30% sticker on them. I scanned them thinking they just hadnt been changed yet... and guess what.... they SCANNED FULL PRICE again. SOOOOOOOOO what does THAT mean???? Gonna salvage them at 30%? They did have half full shelves all over the place so if it is any indication (like it was last year)should be next week they go to 75% but after seeing the dolls... who KNOWS