Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Just got back...

I am waiting on those flips to go to 75% I had hoped that would do that yesterday but they didn't.

They have put the remaining Fusions on the endcap and there is only 1 or 2 left. I managed to grab the rest of the cards that I was interrested in. They had tons of Avaitar left - Not one my boys would care about.

Lots of clocks on clearance. They have change the shelves in that area so tons of stuff just piled on the endcap. Might go back and grab an alarm clock for my son.

Found a Memorex 1gb SD 2 in 1 travelcard (sd card with built in USB connector) for $6.98 originally 27.99. It was in electronics around the digital frames.

Saw that the fusions were finally marked down.

got 4 pk of 35mm film for 1.74. (figured the kids could use it on my old camera)

got Dora towel for 5.xx

Not a clearance, but Target reduced the 1 liter bottles of Liption Green Tea to $1.02. Use the $1 off printable Target coupon (no size on coupon so you can use it) and get them for .02 each! I had 5 of the coupons printed out so used them all today. Not bad getting 5 1 liter bottles of the green tea for 10 cents!

When I went to print mine I selected 5 copies so I was sure to have enough ;)

The cards have never been plentiful. I have only ever seen a handful of titles. You are much better off getting some software and doing your own. Besides, in the long run it is MUCH more cost effective. Just covert your own DVDs to the format to put them onto the standard SD cards.

Is this easy to do? I'm extremely "challenged" when it comes to this type of stuff!!lolol:D

Not a clearance, but Target reduced the 1 liter bottles of Liption Green Tea to $1.02. Use the $1 off printable Target coupon (no size on coupon so you can use it) and get them for .02 each! I had 5 of the coupons printed out so used them all today. Not bad getting 5 1 liter bottles of the green tea for 10 cents!

I was so disappointed that my store didn't have these. I could only find them in the 6 packs for $5.xx. BUT, I did find the To Go Packs at the register for .98 so I just settled for 5 of those.

I got a 30 minute Flip video tonight for $64.xx. That is only 50% off but they only had one left. They had several of the NBB Fusion things you have all talked about but I didn't need any of those. There was one of the under-counter televisions but it was only marked down 10%. It was still $199.00.

I found 2 of the color wonder princess sets, marked down to 2.48 from 9.99. I also bought the Go Baby Go! zebra for my nephew for 22.48. JUST MY LUCK... I went to use the 5.00 off coupon for the 2 toys and my total was.... 24.96 before tax, and they wouldn't give it to me, so i had to buy at $2 hot wheel, that didn't even make it worth it to use the coupon!!! O well, win some, loose some i guess. I also bought a glade air freshner fan that was 2.99 but had a $3 off coupon and the refils were marked as is from 3.99 to .76 so i bought a bunch of those!!! That was about it, nothing to exciting!!!

Yeah, I'm afraid after buying these that the cards will be hard to find. Are they discontinuing this item?

Oh, and for the person that got the video by mistake, they might take it back. I bought a Disney card and asked if it would fit the Fusion and the guy said it should but if it doesn't just bring it back.

thanks :) i will give this a shot, i was thinking since i opened it they wouldnt return it.

btw-- did the disney cards fit the fussion? i was thinking they should they all look like the same wma files.... i got my son the fission, and my daughter the disney one so hoping the cards will be interchangable.

btw-- did the disney cards fit the fussion? i was thinking they should they all look like the same wma files.... i got my son the fission, and my daughter the disney one so hoping the cards will be interchangable.

I haven't tried it yet. I'll post later when I try it. I hope it works.

Ive been hitting both targets in my town.

Laredo,Texas here. checking in on those npower fusion video players hoping theyd get slashed again to %75. but all of a sudden the fissions were and the fusion videos were taken off the shelf." 2 days before" the lady said. is this common befor theyre clearanced . i wound up getting the mp3 only version just incase havent opened it.

if it comes down to it im wondering if anyone would be willing to grab one at %75 i think its 20 bucks. and help me out. i use paypal or money order. and I've got decent ebay creds..

should have just bought it at 40 bucks. when i had the chance

if anyone would be willing let me know before hand

I found 2 of the color wonder princess sets, marked down to 2.48 from 9.99. I also bought the Go Baby Go! zebra for my nephew for 22.48. JUST MY LUCK... I went to use the 5.00 off coupon for the 2 toys and my total was.... 24.96 before tax, and they wouldn't give it to me, so i had to buy at $2 hot wheel, that didn't even make it worth it to use the coupon!!! O well, win some, loose some i guess. I also bought a glade air freshner fan that was 2.99 but had a $3 off coupon and the refils were marked as is from 3.99 to .76 so i bought a bunch of those!!! That was about it, nothing to exciting!!!

wow - I am really surprised they were so strict with it - they don't even blink an eye at my store as long as you are buying some toys. I have always gone over $25 anyway but why didn't they include your Color Wonder sets as toys -technically I guess they are "crafts" but it seems they could have at least done that as a courtesy. :(

I would love that information too, maybe you could post it on the tech thread?!?

Or could you PM me with the info? I'm referring to the fusion conversion thing, forgot to hit quote message in reply.

TIA

Edited by rmol66
didn't give enough info

So those $3 off $15 partyware and the $5 of $25 toys.......can you use them on anything? I guess I used them when I didn't have any toys and my receipt just shows that I had $5 taken off it wasn't really taken of anything in particular just the whole total. My other clipped q's from PG showed which products it was taken off of. Make sense?

I bought one of the Fusion players and one of the Disney max clip (freaky friday) and it works just fine.

I went to the fusion website and I think they have only put out about 6 titles. All of which have been mentioned here.

I bought the fusion and tried to play the max clip (pirates of the carribean) and it plays it but the picture is really small.. it doesnt display on the entire screen. Does yours use the whole screen?

PM me for info about the Fusion coversion. I bought the software coversion.

hi I was able to finally find one of the fusion yesterday, but not one movie for it left. I would be grateful if you could tell me more about this conversion software. I would love to make some movies up for my son before his b-day in june. Thank you and sorry I could not PM you as I cannot PM here yet.

I bought one of the Fusion players and one of the Disney max clip (freaky friday) and it works just fine.

I went to the fusion website and I think they have only put out about 6 titles. All of which have been mentioned here.

From what I've heard, the Fusion plays the Disney clips, but not the other way around.