Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Slim pickings at Targets here, but found 2 of the Fabric drawers in "safari" print for $2.24 the other day - was $9.99. These are for those "wooden" organizers - and are great for the kids books & toys!

And the urban myth is myth no more!! I found 2 MM apple juices at our west side store...I've looked for these over & over & NEVER thought I'd found them - figurred all the other gottadealers get there first, or we just have really smart stockers at our stores...brought them home and asked DH how much he thought they were...he said, "i don't know, a dollar?" I even trumped the cheapskate guess!!! We did the apple juice happy dance in our kitchen.:g_dance::groovin:

:2wiggle::2elephant:greenappl

I am sorry if this has already been discussed, and it is slightly off topic, but when is the next big toy clearance? I hit the one right after christmas and cleaned up on gifts for the year. Just sent some stuff to a birthday party last week. I remember reading somewhere that there is usually another big toy clearance, but cannot remember when it is. I was thinking the end of summer? If anyone knows, it would be great. Thanks!

I am sorry if this has already been discussed, and it is slightly off topic, but when is the next big toy clearance? I hit the one right after christmas and cleaned up on gifts for the year. Just sent some stuff to a birthday party last week. I remember reading somewhere that there is usually another big toy clearance, but cannot remember when it is. I was thinking the end of summer? If anyone knows, it would be great. Thanks!

I am pretty sure they have a bigger toy/summer clearance at the end of July. However, one store I went too today had some toys at 75% and some still at 50%. I usually just keep checking on the items when I am there.

• Purina 8lb. box $4.49, -$4.00 Q= $ .49 (had 2Q's so got 2)
  • Nexcare bandaids $1.44, -$1.00 Q= $ .44 (had 2Q's so got 2)
  • Rembrandt toothpaste $3.17, -$3.00 peelie= $ .17 (got 10 of them):eyepoppin
  • Colgate w/free 4.2 oz toothpaste pack $2.99, -1.00 target Q,- 1.50 Q= $ .49
also got dog treets 75%, not a bad day :g_dance::D

I had to write about a funny find though...they had durex condoms on an endcap with a AS IS sticker on them. I did not check them out but I had to laugh. Not sure who will buy them! I am sure it was a box open or something but it was still worth a chuckle![/quote

Don't laugh,

Many of us have been making money on these!:yup: They went on clearance & there were coupons for them. I still haven't figured out who to donate mine to!

Maybe a Planned Parenthood Clinic???

Don't buy the Pokemon Battle Toy! My daughter spent her own birthday money on it when it was the full price of $50. It is a piece of junk. It doesn't stay together, pieces fall off, and the stickers don't fit. After - I went back and read the reviews which all agreed with our experience. It's not worth $5!!

On another note - today I got the "Memorex iMove Boombox for iPod" which was marked down to $34.98. Does anyone know if it's any good? I couldn't find any reviews online...

I agree I bought the Pokemon Battle Dome on Amazon before Christmas for $10 something..my son wanted it so bad and after reading the reviews I wasn't spending $50. Well to this day it has never gone together right. What a piece of crap...lol.

It is to bad cause they don't make a ton of Pokemon stuff so I was hoping this would have been better.

I am pretty sure they have a bigger toy/summer clearance at the end of July. However, one store I went too today had some toys at 75% and some still at 50%. I usually just keep checking on the items when I am there.

Usually starts in July and ends in early August. They are starting to do a mid-season clearance right now, though, as they need to make room for all the licensed merchandise for the upcoming summer movies. I have been seeing some more clearance in toys, particularly in smaller stores. So if you have small & large stores in your are, check out the little guys for toys. You'll find things clearanced there that are still regular at the larger stores.

I just picked up Leapster Batman for my friend (unfortunately, I couldn't get the stupid leapster coupon to print properly) for $6.22 today at a small store. I also saw they had some Finding Nemo Color Wonder boxes 50% off in the toy department. For those who buy CW stuff, these are the ones in the boxes that seem to have roughly similar content to the Mylar packages, and just came out a few weeks ago when they reset that section. They also had a Disney Princess one there.

Okay, I feel like I haven't had much to report lately, but I ran across these deals today:

Singer Prelude 8280 sewing machine - 30% off $62.98 DPCI 072120004

The following laundry products 30% off:

Downy Mountain Spring scent 120 loads

Tide Free 2x Ultra (White bottle) 96 loads

Clorox 2 Fresh Meadow scent 66 oz (smaller) bottle

Bought 16 boxes of Rembrandt toothpaster. Regularly $6.39 a tube... ON clearance for $3.17. The 16 I found had a $3 off peel off coupon. So paid only .17 each! Left over 30 as the coupons were gone.

Be sure to check the expiration dates on those toothpastes...Walgreens also had these on clearance and they all expired in July 2008.

Be sure to check the expiration dates on those toothpastes...Walgreens also had these on clearance and they all expired in July 2008.

I didn't even realize toothpaste goes bad... Still I hope I can score some Rembrandt today at lunch... I love that toothpaste, and that is a amazing deal!

I was hoping to find toothpaste and some other things yesterday, no luck. But I did find 3 mm apple. And at 75% off:

washcloths 6-pack 1.98

scale 4.98 (also had some for $8.xx)

toddler shirt .98

Tinkerbell MP3 was 50% and Colorwonders that were on clearance were 30%.

They have almost 9 months left so Im good. My mom stopped over last night and took 4 of them. So have 12 to use up! lol

I was able to get one good thing last night.

I got Cosmic Catch game for 5.74

I bought this game for a nephew for Christmas and it was a huge hit. I am putting it up for our beach trip this summer when the cousins get board and need something new to play.

just got back from Target and got about 9 more Princess and St. Patty's day shirts from the big girls section for $1.25. I also noticed that a bunch of nice bathroom stuff was 75% off - I saw fabric shower curtains, towel racks and some rugs. Also picked up one of those Little Tikes Turtle playdough sets for 75% off - I had two but couldn't find my toy coupon in my messy purse so put one back.

I was able to get one good thing last night.

I got Cosmic Catch game for 5.74

I bought this game for a nephew for Christmas and it was a huge hit. I am putting it up for our beach trip this summer when the cousins get board and need something new to play.

Thanks for the heads up! My kids really want this!

Finally a great day at Target!!!

I went to the Niles store and they had the Fusion players 75% off Yeah Yeah!!

I bought 3 of them for my kids the Spongbob ones

I also found a 2 drawer shelf organized for 7.48

LCD mini clocks for 1.24

kitchen towels 2 pack for .98

slippers for 2.48

floor pads 1.06

And I was able to use 3 $5 coupons!!

:g_dance::runaway::g_clap::lolrun:

For those of you with kids starting soccer soon like mine are, I found Adidas soccer shoes at 50% off ($9.98 from $19.99).

I also noticed a large number of digital cameras were on clearance. Most were only 15%, a few were 30%. Will keep watching them.

OK.. just came home AGAIN! This is like my 3rd trip this week!

I finally go one of the MM packs for .69

but that is it. I am thrilled to have that!

I have got to remember those coupons!!! Can someone give me the link. I will print them out and put them in my wallet!

Thanks!

For those of you with kids starting soccer soon like mine are, I found Adidas soccer shoes at 50% off ($9.98 from $19.99).

I also noticed a large number of digital cameras were on clearance. Most were only 15%, a few were 30%. Will keep watching them.

Which target were you at and did they have small sizes? My daughter only wears about a sz 13 toddler (if that) and she's starting soccer next week. Also, were these with the other soccer stuff or are they in the shoe dept? I know shin guards and other soccer stuff are also on sale this week so I'm going to have to go today or tomorrow. Thanks!

About a month ago a friend of mine bought her daughter a green stuffed frog at the dollar spot. Her daughter has fallen in love with it and takes it every where. Unfortunately she lost it the other day and of course they can't find any more. Does anyone have one or seen one at their target?

I don't think this has been mentioned and probably depends on your store but I found a rack with girls bathing suits (3 pc-top, bottom, skirt) for 50% off. They were really cute bikinis and some were tankards or tankini's. They were mixed colors mostly blues, pinks and greens. Last year I found some great red white and blue bikinis for 75% about this time so hoping these go down to 75%, I will buy her one of each different one. We have alot of kids over in the summer and they never have suits so its great to have extras laying around.

Good day at Target. The biggest loser digital scales finally went down to 75% at the Mt laurel/ Moorestown, NJ Target. Picked one up for $7.48. I also got kitchen cloths for .74 cents and hand towels for .74. I got a shower curtain for $2.48 as well as wash cloths (6) for $1.68.

They had some cute sandals for toddler girls for $5.58. They have markdowns on all stockings/tights. The handbags are marked down too, as well as costume jewelery.

Great Day!