Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I have the sponge bob one, and for that one it is not a sticker.

Also when you turn it one the screen has Spongbob on it. I would imagine it is the same for NBB.

I had considered not getting it for DS he will be 9 and is kind of growing out of sponge bob, but it is so cool that I think he will be fine with it! He can always pass it to his little brother when he is done!

Thank you, maybe just stick to the Tink one than LOL (its her favorite character right now). My son likes spongebob so no problem there....just wish it would go 75%

Do you guys think that the Target toys that are at 50% now will go to 75% next week?? There are about 10 Elmo Aquadoodles. Do any of you have kiddos that have Aquadoodles? What do you think about them?

I'm watching the Elmo Aquadoodle as well. We have the regular one both my kids (4 and 1) love it! I like it too. I'm hoping to get the Elmo one to have at my sister house for when the kids visit. I did have a friend who hated hers...her son used a pen on it...duh is all I had to say to that!

Let me know if you see it at 75% please!

I checked out the cello's and they had a couple on clearance but which did you get for .98cents, I was trying to find something like a pack of 4 sponges etc but no cello expressions (just regular cello)

The ones that are .98 are S.O.S. type soap pads, they are in a green box. They also have 2 pk. sponges for 1.14. All of these were the Cello Expressions, hope this helps!

I know we're right in the middle of allergy season, but does anyone know if the air purifiers ever get marked down?

They went down 75% in the fall. I bought 3 at that time in 2 diff styles and the cashier nearly fell down when she saw the price! I'm not sure when the next markdown will be. Just keep watching.

Flip Videos went to 64.xx today at the Target by my mom, she called to tell me because she got a great deal on it and my husband (not a deal hound like me) paid full price for my Ultra Flip Video.:no:

I got one today too, used the $5 off toys Q :D , I asked 3 different employees about electonics going 75% still, and they all said yes. I asked because I've heard on this thread that @ some stores electronics weren't going 75% anymore. My Target had the same five Flips on the shelf for a whole month, so hopefully they will have some left over for 75%.:yup::gdparanoid:

Got some good stuff today

I picked up the Scotch toilet cleaner and it rang up at $6.99!!! The FREE coupon only took off $4.99 so it was not FREE. I will be taking that back and going to K-Mart to get my FREE one! I cant believe the price difference between the two stores!

There is a difference. Walmart & Kmart have 4 scrubbers, Target has 6 in the box. Last week Target had them on sale $5.99.

Okay... kinda an off the wall question, but I was wondering if anyone knew when they usually mark the dollar spot items down? I recently purchased a ton of the monkey decor for $2.50 and am thinking if it gets marked down that I want to get some more. Is there any sort of schedule for this kind of markdown? I just would love to know in advance as like I have said over and over LOL I am over 1 hour away from the closest Target.... Thanks!!

Okay... kinda an off the wall question, but I was wondering if anyone knew when they usually mark the dollar spot items down? I recently purchased a ton of the monkey decor for $2.50 and am thinking if it gets marked down that I want to get some more. Is there any sort of schedule for this kind of markdown? I just would love to know in advance as like I have said over and over LOL I am over 1 hour away from the closest Target.... Thanks!!

Its usually around 6 weeks, I think they put those out last week or so?

Its usually around 6 weeks, I think they put those out last week or so?

Well I first heard about it around March 28th so perhaps it will go on clearance around the begining of May?? Does anyone know if it has a specific mark down day? Thanks for all your help with my questions!! I would just LOVE to stock up on all kinds of those throw pillows and rugs!!

Ordered a popcorn combo today and the gal told me that today is the last day for it. They are taking it away (here anyway). I asked if it was all the Targets and she said, "yes." But, of course I dunno if she really knows what she's talking about. I think I have read here that some places have already seen it go. She told me that management told her to take all the signs down and that it was supposed to be taken out of the system this weekend. However, she said it is still ringing up today. She was very friendly about it and seemed sad herself that it would be gone soon.

Saw lots of those music/video player thingys that so many are waiting to get cheap. The music ones were $9.98 and the video ones were $19.98. They had tons of them at both stores I went to. The Disney players still remained at 50% off though.

Does anyone happen to know if you can use your Target 10% reward day online?

Hi! I'm the one with the Target that months ago discontinued the $1 popcorn combo and now it is $2. :( Supposedly we were a test market so I am sorry to hear that the inflation has spread!

Yes, I have the Target Visa and have used both the 10% off instore coupon as well as the online 10% off code that they send you. You most certainly can use both in the same month. Like someone else said, just make sure you save the mailer that has the card in it - the code is on there along with its expiration date...

I got a bunch of 40 watt skinny base bulbs today - 4 in a pack for $1.44. That's about it for clearance deals. I also noticed that at our dollar spot, the monkey/animal room decor is completely gone and has been replaced by some luau stuff, which is nothing special, IMO.

Well I first heard about it around March 28th so perhaps it will go on clearance around the begining of May?? Does anyone know if it has a specific mark down day? Thanks for all your help with my questions!! I would just LOVE to stock up on all kinds of those throw pillows and rugs!!

No, we are always trying to figure it out, but I don't think anyone has pinned it down. But the first of May to mid-May seems right because they'll do a patriotic round for Memorial Day & 4th of July. If they do it mid-May that will mean another clearance round right after the 4th.

No, we are always trying to figure it out, but I don't think anyone has pinned it down. But the first of May to mid-May seems right because they'll do a patriotic round for Memorial Day & 4th of July. If they do it mid-May that will mean another clearance round right after the 4th.

Okay I will keep watching then and see. Perhaps it was good that I got it when I did if some stores have already sold out of it....:o

Not a clearance, but a great deal if you can use it....

Target lowered the price of the individual servings (10 pack boxes) of Liption.. different flavors (the kind you put in a bottled water)... Anyway it was $2.54 Now $1.94. Use the new printable $1 off lipton target coupon and get them for .94. PLUS there is .35 Manufacturer coupons out there too! I used mine today and got 2 for .58 each... Then got 2 more for the .94 each.

My son brings a bottled water and one of these single serve powders everyday for lunch so for me this is a great price!

Is it the $1 off Lipton Tea coupon that you used?

I checked out the cello's and they had a couple on clearance but which did you get for .98cents, I was trying to find something like a pack of 4 sponges etc but no cello expressions (just regular cello)

The ones that were .98 were the boxed ones (soap scrub pads) AND they lowered the individual sponges that were origonally 1.24. when you scan them, it rang up .98 at mine. The 2 pack of sink sponges were 1.14. So got them for .14 each

My sis and I got a great deal at Target, rembrant toothpaste was on clearance for $3.17 - 3.00 peeloff= .17 great deal. Has any gone to check at other stores besides Target for Rembrant coupons? Let me know if you find any :monkey::2tapdance:gd_shake:

The only place I found with peelies was Walgreens. I've been to walmart, rite aids, Marcs, and Giant Eagle. No other peelies ever found

I got one today too, used the $5 off toys Q :D , I asked 3 different employees about electonics going 75% still, and they all said yes. I asked because I've heard on this thread that @ some stores electronics weren't going 75% anymore. My Target had the same five Flips on the shelf for a whole month, so hopefully they will have some left over for 75%.:yup::gdparanoid:

Where are these located in the store? I looked in the camera section, but didn't see any. My DD has been saving her money to buy one of these and she could purchase it now, if I find one at this price. She would be too estactic!

Where are these located in the store? I looked in the camera section, but didn't see any. My DD has been saving her money to buy one of these and she could purchase it now, if I find one at this price. She would be too estactic!

They are in the electronics department. Usually near the cameras, I have not seen them placed on end caps.

Has anyone around the Houston area seen the Art-A-Peel Princess/Ballerina sets on clearance??? I am VERY DESPERATE SEARCH of two more to finish out my DD's playroom...

I picked up the last two from the Pasadena Target, but I need two more!

so-so day at Target today. Found some nice clearance razors I had a coupon for but that is about it.

They are being weird at my Target- not as much clearance, and they actually went and price checked a can of Alpo today because it was not found- .72, I got three, had a coupon for 1.00 off three, then she forgot to ring it up and actually ran out of the store to get me and have me come back and pay. And to top it off, now I got home and checked my receipt and charged me twice for the big bag of dog food- 18.19! Argh

Did anyone who has bought a Fusion also buy the Crazy Frog card for it?? I bought one and can't get the player to recognize it ..am I doing something wrong. It works fine with the Avatar card I bought. We just can't get it to recognize the music card ??

Did anyone who has bought a Fusion also buy the Crazy Frog card for it?? I bought one and can't get the player to recognize it ..am I doing something wrong. It works fine with the Avatar card I bought. We just can't get it to recognize the music card ??

I bought it and it did not work the first time I put it in. So then I took it out and re-inserted it and it worked fine.:eyepoppin