Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

my target has fusions still 50% off. :mad: And they were on Clearance

They will probably salvage it if they are still around at 50% off. I dont think they will take it down to 75%.

From NJ too - what county are you in? I found fusions at one store for 75% and then another store is still 50%. I am hoping to find the Media cards for it for 75% - still 50%.at all stores I check so far.

I really think all of the fusions will be 75% off this Monday, our ohio stores are usually really late in dropping prices, one store here finally did the 75% off and I'm pretty sure our other store will go 75% on Monday. I would try this Monday if you want one.

Target in Hoffman Estates, IL has the SpongeBob and Naked Brother Band fusion MP3 players things for $14.98, they had a whole bunch. They aslo had the video player one but those were for $39.

other clearence deals....

~ 3 pk of the globe Bathroom bubs for $1.38...you can't even the 1 blub for that price.

~ 4 pk of 3way bulbs for $1.24...which is awesome!!

~ Colgate toothpaste (enamal one) $1.28 and I had a .75 coupon

~ Boost nutrition drinks (my son needs them he is underweight) 8 pck for $3.48!!

~ Target brand migraine headache pills 2pk for $1.48 (total of 100 pils)

My finds today were:

A button down short sleeve shirt for my son 75% off-$3.xx

Toddler Barbie shoes 50% off-$7.48

Sugar-free gummie vitamins 50% off-$2.38

Nickelodeon Fusion 75% off-$19.98

Nickelodeon Fission 75% off-$9.98

Handheld electric mixer 50% off-$4.xx

I returned my Nickelodeon Fission and Fusion the other day since I bought them at 50% off and they are now 75%. I had nothing on my receipt but these two items and had used 2 of the $5 off coupons on it as well. The cashier refunded me for the price of the players and didn't reduce my refund by the $10 in coupons that I had redeemed. I was already $10 ahead at this point, then I purchased them at the 75% off and used a $5 off coupon again. So overall, the Fusion and Fission ended up costing me $14.96 for both of them! I know I should have brought it to her attention, but I figured that there have been several times when I got home from a shopping spree at Target and realized too late that I had actually paid more for an item than was advertised so I figured this just helped to pay me back for those instances!!

Cello-o items on clearance (sponges).

$1 off Target printable coupons...

a lot clearanced to .98... So FREE. Bought them all (32 in total!)

Some clearanced to $1.14 so paid .14 (bought them all... 12 in total)

Colgate total toothpaste (large tube) sale price $2.19... $1 printable Target coupon used per tube and also Manufacturer printable for $1.50 on one site and $1 on another. Bought 4 tubes... FREE

Rembrandt toothpaste.. clearanced to $3.17 and used $3 coupons.. paid .17 each. Bought 8 of them . Don't expire until 4/2009

Coffee mate coffee creamer... $1.87 Used $1.50 off of one printable coupon.. Paid .37!

Cashier never price adjusted items so I actually got more off of my other items.

Total before all my coupons... $69.84... (had some other items too) but after coupons... I paid... $9.24 The cashier was so impressed. I was happy with total AND the fact all my Target coupons scanned with no problems!

Target in Hoffman Estates, IL has the SpongeBob and Naked Brother Band fusion MP3 players things for $14.98, they had a whole bunch. They aslo had the video player one but those were for $39.

other clearence deals....

~ 3 pk of the globe Bathroom bubs for $1.38...you can't even the 1 blub for that price.

~ 4 pk of 3way bulbs for $1.24...which is awesome!!

~ Colgate toothpaste (enamal one) $1.28 and I had a .75 coupon

~ Boost nutrition drinks (my son needs them he is underweight) 8 pck for $3.48!!

~ Target brand migraine headache pills 2pk for $1.48 (total of 100 pils)

Make sure you look at the expiration date on the Boost... I purchased 5 packs for my son from CVS a few months back... it was a few weeks before I realized they had expired. I felt horrible but it never occured to me to check the date because I thought they couldn't sell expired products.

Cello-o items on clearance (sponges).

$1 off Target printable coupons...

a lot clearanced to .98... So FREE. Bought them all (32 in total!)

Some clearanced to $1.14 so paid .14 (bought them all... 12 in total)

Colgate total toothpaste (large tube) sale price $2.19... $1 printable Target coupon used per tube and also Manufacturer printable for $1.50 on one site and $1 on another. Bought 4 tubes... FREE

Rembrandt toothpaste.. clearanced to $3.17 and used $3 coupons.. paid .17 each. Bought 8 of them . Don't expire until 4/2009

Coffee mate coffee creamer... $1.87 Used $1.50 off of one printable coupon.. Paid .37!

Cashier never price adjusted items so I actually got more off of my other items.

Total before all my coupons... $69.84... (had some other items too) but after coupons... I paid... $9.24 The cashier was so impressed. I was happy with total AND the fact all my Target coupons scanned with no problems!

How do you know how many of the coupons to print out? esp when you got 32 of an item? I can never print out what's an optimal # to print for each coupon. Any suggestions? TIA!:)

Make sure you look at the expiration date on the Boost... I purchased 5 packs for my son from CVS a few months back... it was a few weeks before I realized they had expired. I felt horrible but it never occured to me to check the date because I thought they couldn't sell expired products.

You know, I just read the other day in Consumer Reports that the Best By and Sell By dates aren't about whether the food item (or drink) is going to suddenly go bad, but are simply telling you about optimal quality. Past those dates they may not have quite as high a quality taste, etc., but they aren't actually going to be bad. Certainly there may be exceptions, particularly with things like meat which actually can start to spoil. But generally, food items are good past their "dates." Milk is a very good example. DH actually used to throw it away after the date, and I had to break him of it. Same with eggs, which will stay good for a pretty long time in the fridge.

How do you know how many of the coupons to print out? esp when you got 32 of an item? I can never print out what's an optimal # to print for each coupon. Any suggestions? TIA!:)

I was on a board that said they were on clearance. I printed out 10... bought what I could then later on that night printed out an additional 40 coupons. Went back as we went out to dinner and was passing my target anyway. Ran in and bought all the rest.

I was on a board that said they were on clearance. I printed out 10... bought what I could then later on that night printed out an additional 40 coupons. Went back as we went out to dinner and was passing my target anyway. Ran in and bought all the rest.

Thanks for the heads up. Will be going today! :)

From NJ too - what county are you in? I found fusions at one store for 75% and then another store is still 50%. I am hoping to find the Media cards for it for 75% - still 50%.at all stores I check so far.

I am from Middlesex county. Piscataway store is where i checked. they still had quiet a few of them. The SpongeBob and NakedBand ones. They had the cards on 75% off,one was for 4.98 and another one was 9.98. Did not pay much attention to those since the players itself were 50% off.

I went in this morning and got some good deals...

I go Drake Bell music card that will work in the Npower Fusion 3.74

Neked Brothers band video card 4.98

Disney Mix - clip Jump in for 7 and some change.. that was 50% off but it was the last one and I did not want to wait.

Got Biggest Loser bathroom scales 8 and some change...

It was a good trip!

Yes I thanks for the reminder.. I was in luck cause they are good until March 1 2009.. I bet somebody read it was 2008, and marked it down...LOL

I double checked each bottle too to make sure!

Ah ok :) Thanks for the heads up!

Got some good stuff today!

10 Pepsi 12 pks (Had $1/2 coupons)

2 Large Family bags of chips (FREE w/ purchase of 5 Pepsi 12pks)

GE Halogen lightbulb 2 pack $0.75 (75% off PLUS $1 coupn)

Nexcare Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer $0.84 (75% PLUS $1 couon, got 5)

I picked up the Scotch toilet cleaner and it rang up at $6.99!!! The FREE coupon only took off $4.99 so it was not FREE. I will be taking that back and going to K-Mart to get my FREE one! I cant believe the price difference between the two stores!

The Ocell-o was not marked down at our store yet but I have all of my coupons ready!!!

I also picked up the Colgate which there was a sign right in front of the ones that said $2.19 BUT they rang up at $2.94! I had 5 Target $1 coupons and 5 $1.50 coupons so they should have been FREE. One $1.50 coupon would not scan and after I got home and checked my receipt I noticed that none of the $1 target coupons were rung up! So I ended up paying $1.50 each so I will be taking them back.

Also, there were a bunch of peelies on the Garneir products for $1 off. This will be great for the upcoming CVS sale on Garnier! And the Benefiber's on clearance have $2 peelies which I picked up for this weeks CVS sale!

Ordered a popcorn combo today and the gal told me that today is the last day for it. They are taking it away (here anyway). I asked if it was all the Targets and she said, "yes." But, of course I dunno if she really knows what she's talking about. I think I have read here that some places have already seen it go. She told me that management told her to take all the signs down and that it was supposed to be taken out of the system this weekend. However, she said it is still ringing up today. She was very friendly about it and seemed sad herself that it would be gone soon.

Saw lots of those music/video player thingys that so many are waiting to get cheap. The music ones were $9.98 and the video ones were $19.98. They had tons of them at both stores I went to. The Disney players still remained at 50% off though.

Does anyone happen to know if you can use your Target 10% reward day online?

Does anyone happen to know if you can use your Target 10% reward day online?

I have never used mine, but it says on the little paper that your card is attached to that you can use a 10% online day IN ADDITION to the in store day. But the number is on that paper, so if you tossed it, it is probably gone.

Boo Hoo, fushion still 50%, I was all excited to final get this but rang up $39.98....grr but the music cards were finally reduced. Gosh I hope that they have some when it comes time for 75% to roll around.

Did get in on the pepsi deal and the Colgate $1 and $1.50 deal, the $1 wouldn't ring up but the front line mgr said to just override it, so worked that way.

Got a question for those with the fusion, is the emblems (ie spongebob or naked brother band) just stickers or somehow etched into it. I was thinking about getting my daugther the naked bro band one since it was purple but she doesn't really like the band, thought I would take the sticker off if it was possible? any thoughts?

Not a clearance, but a great deal if you can use it....

Target lowered the price of the individual servings (10 pack boxes) of Liption.. different flavors (the kind you put in a bottled water)... Anyway it was $2.54 Now $1.94. Use the new printable $1 off lipton target coupon and get them for .94. PLUS there is .35 Manufacturer coupons out there too! I used mine today and got 2 for .58 each... Then got 2 more for the .94 each.

My son brings a bottled water and one of these single serve powders everyday for lunch so for me this is a great price!

Thanks for the heads up on the Cello Expressions! I bought 10 at my store, the cashier wouldn't even try to scan the coupons since they were for $1 off and they were .98 so he called someone over. The other girl just told him to adjust them to .98 so she did that manually on a few and then scanned one and they automatically adjusted to .98. At my stores the Target coupons all seem to automatically adjust now if they are for over the price of the item.

Got a question for those with the fusion, is the emblems (ie spongebob or naked brother band) just stickers or somehow etched into it. I was thinking about getting my daugther the naked bro band one since it was purple but she doesn't really like the band, thought I would take the sticker off if it was possible? any thoughts?

I have the sponge bob one, and for that one it is not a sticker.

Also when you turn it one the screen has Spongbob on it. I would imagine it is the same for NBB.

I had considered not getting it for DS he will be 9 and is kind of growing out of sponge bob, but it is so cool that I think he will be fine with it! He can always pass it to his little brother when he is done!

Thanks for the heads up on the Cello Expressions! I bought 10 at my store, the cashier wouldn't even try to scan the coupons since they were for $1 off and they were .98 so he called someone over. The other girl just told him to adjust them to .98 so she did that manually on a few and then scanned one and they automatically adjusted to .98. At my stores the Target coupons all seem to automatically adjust now if they are for over the price of the item.

I checked out the cello's and they had a couple on clearance but which did you get for .98cents, I was trying to find something like a pack of 4 sponges etc but no cello expressions (just regular cello)