Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

How much memory is on one of the drives?

Haven't opened mine yet, as I may want to use them for gifts. It didn't say on it that I could find. The other person who opened hers might know, though.

I just looked at the properties and the drive has 2.4 MB of space. Not too bad...

Cool! I found them too! I got a handful and put $5 on them. Really fun! Right next to them was a self-inflating balloon gift card, too! I got that for my girlfriend's birthday. I can't wait to see how it inflates. I thought it was cute!

I'm so glad you found them. I didn't get a chance to take a pic last night. Isn't the balloon one cute? I picked up a couple of those too. Haven't tried one yet.

Never tasted them - they might be great, but the sound of them makes me go :yuck:

I'd never tried them either and wasnt exactly sure what they were but after reading your post I went and grabbed the bag. (my daughter loves anything Lemon) Anyways I tried them, they are lemon creme - like a white chocolate swirled with lemon - they are yummy!!!! Might have to hide one of the 2 bags I bought just for me, LOL

If anybody finds the eggs with the my little pony ponyville ponies in them I will pay you to pick them up for me plus shipping. My 2 year old has become crazy about ponies and I miss these. Thanks so much!

Our store was 75% off but very picked over. I got:

MLP with the bunny ears- $1.24

Disney nursery dolls- $1.24

Playdough eggs- 49 cents

Littlest pet shop pets in the spring basket- $3.74

Picked up 10 shirts for my daughter and 2 skirts 75% off. (a couple of the rhinestone one I bought a size bigger to put away! TONS of shirts left.

Found 6 bags of candy that was hidden in the reguarl candy aisle... 2 reeses easter cups, 3 M&M peanut, and 1 bag of hershey kisses (coconut creme). All .69 each

Used my Target coupon on Market Pantry items (.50 off) on some wafers making them .49 and Graham crackers making them .69

Found big box of nerds .24 (easter)

Found lipgloss easter set .74

2 big bags of playdoh (hidden by someone). each had like 15 playdoh eggs $1.24

bag of bubblegum eggs .48

Probably forgetting things, but all my items that I wanted were there plus some. Only one other lady in the Easter section with me! I didn't go out until 10:30am too

The Transformer Mr. Potato heads are 2.49. They were under the Easter stuff. A markdown lady said "I don't think those are 75% off" so I asked her to check. She said "oh they are 2.49 I thought someone put them in the wrong spot". They had a bunch. I got 4 and another lady got 5 and there were still quite a few left.

Hit Target today and they still had a ton left. I spent a total of $20 and got 2 easter baskets filled with goodies, Little People plane and chopper set, Singing Stuffed Easter Bunny, 2 Thomas the trains, 2 Dora Keychain games, 1 set of Bob the Builder vehicles, 1 Crayola Pack of Dye tablets, 1 Seseme street egg coloring kit. I was able to use my $5 off $25 and $3 off $15 coupons!

I left a lot that I wanted to get but am hoping that I will be able to get them when they go 90% Monday. :)

I had a freaking field day this morning!!! It was my DD6 first day back at kindergarten since having her toncils out...so free time for me!!! I got there at 8:30am and was the only one in the Easter section...the "tour group" of Target officials past me and asked if they could help me find something, I just pointed at the Easter w/the 75% off signs and said i'm good with a big :D and they all laughed.

I found 2 Kelly dolls $1.24 each, more moon sand (purple and green) .99 each, the etch a sketch egg, a soccer basket $2.24, 2 wicker baskets (one purple fabric the other pink) $2.48 each, milky way eggs .24 cents!!!, puppy in the pocket dogs $1.24, bubble tape gum .24 cents, candy lipstick, chapstick pack of 4 for $1.24, color tabs for the tub .99 (bought 2), I was super happy because I found a Dora book and a Dora DVD there (I think they found someone's stash and put it out because there were NO other dvd's or books and they both rang up full price)...I found an employee who didnt look thrilled but agreed to give them to me for 75% off :yup: so the book was $1.xx and the dvd was $2.48!!! I was happy dancing.

I also found a LPS small world folding thingy for 75% off in toys so it was $2.48 (instead of $9.99), and 2 more of the Disney puzzles (there were 3, but i left one for someone else)...got those for $3.74 since they had changed it in the system the last time i found them there :)

I spent about $44 and got the BEST cashier i've ever had...I didnt realize until I got home that I had forgotten to use the toy coupon!!!!:eek: plus I realized at the store that I had left my oreo coupons at home...i'll try tomorrow and see if they have any of the packs left (they would be 2 for about .38 cents with the coupon!!! ahhh...good times :) plus DD was super happy when i picked her up from school and she saw all the stuff i got her...lol...she's a big fan of you guys here at gottadeal :)

How much were the toddler tees and capris? This might get me to go on my lunch break. :D

There were 2 different type of tees.. one was 99c and the other was 1.25. The capris were 1.24 I think. They had baby outfits too but didnt look at those prices. The tees and the capris were spring colors but didnt look "Eastery" at all. Good luck!!!

Shouldn't sunday be 90% off (7th day after holiday). Or is it saturday. If more shirts are there, I'll just buy them then too!

Hmm....I checked page 1 and it said the 7th day, but I know that the Vday stuff went 90% on the 6th day following the holiday. I just assumed it would be the same for Easter. Maybe I'm wrong? :confused:

75% here in Montana and was the only one seriously buying LOL, a few people wandering in and than left. One lady was chatting with me and I mentioned the little toys would make great party favors (she had a 3 yr boy with her) and the light clicked on for her, she started scanning and picking up items for gifts and parties. I told her that they would also make great stocking stuffers (can always take off any candy that might be attached), she was thrilled. I got some of what everyone else picked up, got 14 bags of the mini oreo packs and had the coupons and of course, we screwed up when checking out. I counted 7 coupons out, for the 14 bags but when I got up there wasn't paying attention and she thought I got 8 bags (only using 4 coupons) (duh)....might bring my receipt and coupons in and see if they would adjust but not going apes over a couple of dollars. Got lots of sprinkles, cake mixes, alittle candy not much though (was picked cleaned of most anything chocolate), small baskets, kitchen towels, some easter decorations, t-shirts, some misc stuff. Wish I found some Kelly's (I collect them), lip gloss and wilton pans or bakeware but next time LOL

didn't need a thing but still spent $31.xx. Got dd some cute skorts for $1.25 and there is nothing Easter about them. Also picked up some t-shirts for next year for $1 & $1.25 and matching baby outfits for $0.99 (that's the advantage of the one to come being a girl too-you can dress them the same). Haven't tried them yet but picked up vanilla cream Hershey kisses. Got 2 cook books for 75% off in the Easter section. Found a 3 pack of plastic eggs that have cars inside. Didn't see any Ponyville or LPS stuff, even when it was only 50%. I hope the stores go 90% off, I'll pick up more stuff that I don't need...haha.

Hit Target today and they still had a ton left. I spent a total of $20 and got 2 easter baskets filled with goodies, Little People plane and chopper set, Singing Stuffed Easter Bunny, 2 Thomas the trains, 2 Dora Keychain games, 1 set of Bob the Builder vehicles, 1 Crayola Pack of Dye tablets, 1 Seseme street egg coloring kit. I was able to use my $5 off $25 and $3 off $15 coupons!

I left a lot that I wanted to get but am hoping that I will be able to get them when they go 90% Monday. :)

Where did you get the $5 & $3 coupons?

You all make me wanna travel! I got a few things from the easter section and a few that had been misplaced throughout the store. Some that have been mentioned plus Dora/Diego bubble whistles .99, Crayola bunny chalk 3 pack .49, bunny ear headbands .74, wiffle balls 4-pack .49. As I was walking out the door I saw some of what someone else had found. She did so much better than I did. It is hard to really look with the kiddos in tow!

As far as the Flip recorders go, try calling around to Blockbuster's as well. I know they carry them and if they have any left, they are marked down considerably!!

I called around to the 2 Blockbusters in my area and they didn't know what the heck I was talking about :insane: They said they didnt carry any electronics. Even called Hollywood video, same reaction :D:D

Where did you get the $5 & $3 coupons?

On the Target website in the Super Target coupon section. It is a $5 off $25 toy purchase and $3 off $20 partyware purchase. I dont know if they are still there though. I printed a bunch out when I saw them on there. They dont expire for a while either.

Went back with kids in tow, for some reason I always do better with them with me since they have eyes like hawks and can spot a red tag at 50 feet, lol. Found two of the Large silver lamp bases reg 49.99 for 12.48 each. They had the smaller one too but I had no place to use it. DD got more stuffed animals and puzzles and she found 4 more packs of the berts bees easter lip balms, Flor rugs still 50% off at this store even though she was marking down that endcap and I waited until she was done to check but she had not marked them down any further :( Got the cooking bible cookbook, and 2 of the 2-pack pink handled scrapers they had in the easter section. Going out of town for the weekend so I will miss it hit 90.