Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

just so you know, here if the sign says 50% off but the stuff is scanning at 75% & they haven't changed the signs yet (which happens often first thing in the morning) and you call they will tell you that it's 50% off because that's what the sign says

True. If you are calling, be sure to ask them to actually check rather than look at the signs. You can often get them to do it by telling them it when lower at another store. I called several stores the other day and they automatically told me what the signs said. But when I told them that another store had gone down (which was true), the always actually checked with the department person.

Dollar Spot still had 50% off signs up but scanned because of the site and all blue dots were 75% off.

I got:

Lisa Frank Hair bows/barrettes

Lisa Frank Posh Frames w/markers that say HAPPY BIRTHDAY and BEST FRIENDS

Lisa Frank stick on nails with jewels/stickers

Lisa Frank notebook w/ stickers and markers

Lisa Frank Bead Dreams comes w/ beads and cording to make necklaces, bracelets, and keychains

Pack of 3 Craft Dough

Cars Markers

Body Glitter w/ paintbrush

Paints and brushes

AA batteries

Treat bags

ALL FOR .25 CENTS A PIECE!!!

I'll probably grab more for small gifts when I go tomorrow to see if Easter went 90% off.

Does anyone have any of those white melamine easter plates? They are yellow on the bottom, white on the top, with a little easter picture in one of the corners. I was able to get 7 in a store here in St. Louis, but wasn't able to go out hunting for more with the kiddos. I got them for .49 cents at 75% off, but am willing to pay $1 for them plus shipping if you aren't in St. Louis. I would like at least 8 more. PM me if you can help. Thanks!:yup:

What store was this at?? I didn't see anything like that at the Arnold store or Fenton in the Easter clearance. I will keep my eyes out for you though!

Are you sure? I can't find any reference to that in the July, August or September threads from last year, and I know ours didn't. I've never seen it go 90% here.

Yes I am positive it was 90% just not sure of what month. Maybe it was just our store because it was fairly new and there was a lot left.. shrug!

edited: Just checked on another forum and they said that they happened to walk into Target and all of the 4th of july stuff in their dollar spot was 90%. They said wasnt much left but it was 90% and it was dated july 11th!

15 & Frank Scott had 75% off dollar spot and they had some great little wooden puzzles that would be great for treat bags. Also got some of those AA battery packs for $0.25 each.

Also:

"Cars" toddler shoes for 30% off

Shutterfly gifts for 30% off

Nintendo DS case and supply set 50% off

Easter 75% off (mostly picked over)

Yes I am positive it was 90% just not sure of what month. Maybe it was just our store because it was fairly new and there was a lot left.. shrug!

edited: Just checked on another forum and they said that they happened to walk into Target and all of the 4th of july stuff in their dollar spot was 90%. They said wasnt much left but it was 90% and it was dated july 11th!

Our Dollar Spot has gone 90% before too. :yup:

Pretty good day today. I got:

Tiger Photokinz- $7.48

2 Spiderman Web launchers- $4.98

Furreal Dog- $9.98

5 girls easter (don't look like it at all) shirts- $1.25

lots of stuff from the dollar spot- $0.25

20 packs of batteries- $0.25

They had quite a bit of easter stuff left so I am gonna wait for the 90% on that.

Today I got the last 2 photokinz (tiger and cow) for 3.24 each (88%off) :eyepoppin:shock:

At $3.24 I didn't care if it is a cow or a donkey. :tongue1:

Has anyone thried these yet?? Do they work??

I gave in & bought one today. It rang item not found. I wish I read this first. I told the cashier $7. Although I did use the $5 toy coupon on it.:D

Our Dollar Spot has gone 90% before too. :yup:

Interesting. Must just not ever have enough left for them to do it around here. I noticed that they were re-stocking the blue dot stuff this morning at one of our stores, so maybe this time there will be!

Is anyone else finding the Spongebob Fusion at 75% off? I really want to get one for DS birthday at that price. So if you do find it please post.

This is the one that just plays music correct? I found about 3 of them at our store for $19.99 too.

I was happy with what I got today...

4 blue dot batteries

Grand Theft Vice City for DH 6.xx

the last "princess" Easter basket...DD (she's 22 months) wouldn't take the little dress off the whole day...well worth the 3.xx

Colgate toothpaste for .49 a tube :yup: (They would only let me use 2 coupons though, I'll get more tomorrow)

8 kandoo wipes for 1.00 a box

I don't think there will be much left for 90% tomorrow, but I'll be there.

Is Easter 90% yet in OHIO???

Clearance Timex watches now ringing INF. Bought the transformer mr potato heads, & more free candy with the russell stover coupons. Waiting for 90% for the stuffed animals, baskets, & clothes. Great deals in the cleaning & beauty section,alot of peelies & hang tags on products. FYI remember to take your coupons, GREAT deals & alot of them expire tomorrow.:eek:

anyone's target 90% off? I called the store and the girl who answered said I would have to come in! What?

That's probably because if it did the employees bought it all!! I can't believe it's 10:30 & no one has posted yet. Is everyone already at Target except us? :confused: Darn gas prices are stopping all my fun!!

That's probably because if it did the employees bought it all!! I can't believe it's 10:30 & no one has posted yet. Is everyone already at Target except us? :confused: Darn gas prices are stopping all my fun!!

Thats what I was thinking... Everyone buying up the stuff at their Targets at 90% off THEN will post. haha

I can't stand this anymore! LOL I am headed out the door in a few minutes. :)

Just got home and was surprised by the amount of stuff left and it wasn't just plastic eggs & grass. I got a sports basket and the princess basket for $1.49 each and they had more. Also got a couple of stuffed rabbits with candy attached, Disney Enchanted Nursery dolls (found in the toy section hanging up with the reg priced ones and you'll know the Easter ones by looking for the eggs on the background), not too much candy but still more than I needed-white choc bunny in plastic case for $0.49, bunch of m&m dispensers with candy inside for either $0.19 or $0.29, I don't remember. I was happy to find some Cadbury mini eggs since it's my favorite easter candy and I'm now big & pregnant. I found some cake decorating icing. Oh course lots of Easter baskets, even the cute ones like Hello Kitty & the Tonka truck ones, and egg dye kits.....

90% off in tinley park, orland and crestwood IL. crestwood has a lot of easter grass for 2 cents a bag. plenty of eggs at all stores, russel stover chocolate bunnies at crestwood & orland. egg dye kits at all stores. lots of plush baskets at all 3 stores still. all 3 stores still 76% off dollar spot.

I'm glad to hear it finally went 90.

DD is on her way there,but I know her DH won't let her take the time to look at things if they are not in electronics! Hope she calls me back so I can tell her where I put my stash!LOL I knew I should have gone this AM although I really do not need anything. Maybe later I have a party at 2:00, there goes my fun!:(

One target had just a little at 90%, one had shipped their stuff out :shock:, and the other one I am headed to after church supposedly has 90% off and about one aisle full. I am hoping it is still left after church :) This is in Portland, Oregon for anybody who is wondering...

heading there as I finish typing! Printed off some coupons too

In ad, Pepsi products are 4/$10... With Target coupon, brings them down to $2 a 12 pack again. Doubt we'll see another super sale like this before summer. Stock up while you can (my husband drinks Mt Dew like water)