Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

The rugs in a box are 75%!!! I was hoping to need the Cars one but I need the Princess one (went to the doc yesterday-she's good & healthy). Still quite a few left-Cars, Princess, Classic Pooh, Stripes. St Patty stuff down isle with 75% off party stuff (large gift bags, small bags, party favors, tissue paper) but it was only marked 30% off and cashier wouldn't budge on the St Patty plates. Dollar spot still full price. Some kids books are marked 30%, others marked 50%. I think that was about it but DH was with me so I didn't spend as much time as normal there.

The rugs in a box are 75%!!! I was hoping to need the Cars one but I need the Princess one (went to the doc yesterday-she's good & healthy). Still quite a few left-Cars, Princess, Classic Pooh, Stripes. St Patty stuff down isle with 75% off party stuff (large gift bags, small bags, party favors, tissue paper) but it was only marked 30% off and cashier wouldn't budge on the St Patty plates. Dollar spot still full price. Some kids books are marked 30%, others marked 50%. I think that was about it but DH was with me so I didn't spend as much time as normal there.

that's great baby news!!!! :yup:

This morning I got -girls 18" bike for 14.98

-boys hot wheels 12" bike for 12.48

and used my $5 off $25 toy purchase so paid about 23.xx for 2 bikes.

Too funny, that was my exact purchase today too. Although I completely forgot about the $5 off coupon. Oh well, they were great deals anyway. Later at another Target, I found birthday party stuff for 75%.

Congrats girl!!!

good for you!! Ü ours were still 50 off today....... i was hoping for 75 off but no luck here

I was just wondering if anyone had seen one on clearance as I had only been seeing people post about tiger, penguin, frog, etc. I didn't think I had heard of a monkey but now you give me hope :D as I am going to my nearest Target tomorrow (1 hour away)!!

BUT... if anyone does run across a MONKEY photokin, I would LOVE one!! I would pay for the item plus shipping!! THANKS A MILLION!!

PS-- I will post if I find one tomorrow in case some of you wonderful posters are on the lookout for me!! :yup:

Hey, we have 2 monkeys and are in need of a doggie...trade?

Lots of wrapping goodies last night:

Bows .17

Cars wrap .74

Dino wrap .87

Tissue paper .24

Curly ribbons .24

Got the funnest stuff at the dollar spot, which has been cleaned of pretty much anything Easter. They've put out the dino stuff, Cars stuff seemed to be GONE (when there was a TON of it 3 days ago).

I did grab one of the $10 LPS Clubhouse sets on sale this week. There were plenty stocked at my store. One cow photokinz left, it was over in the dollar spot. (misplaced)

My favorite deal -- Crayola Color Wonder Glitter sets, .99 after coupons (we had quality issues with a few items, and they sent us coupons).

I think Xmas shopping is done for DD! :)

Went to Target yesterday and got the Hasbro Squakers McCaw for half off at $24.xx, was originally $49.xx; I also used the $5.00 off toy coupon, so I paid $19.xx plus tax for it; also picked up party supplies at 75% off and a pretty bracelet originally $18.xx for $4.xx.........Does anyone have the Hasbro parrot? Is it a neat toy or the kind of toy the kids open then never play with again? TIA

Hey, we have 2 monkeys and are in need of a doggie...trade?

I will most definately look as I would definately be open to a trade!! Is there more than one dog style or will any dog do? Let me know as I am leaving at 9:00 AM CST. :)

You guys will want to take this to a PM discussion before Brad swoops in to yell at us. He got all over us in the Disney Cars discussion last fall and deleted a ton of posts regarding trades. Just thought I'd let you know.

Went to Target yesterday and got the Hasbro Squakers McCaw for half off at $24.xx, was originally $49.xx; I also used the $5.00 off toy coupon, so I paid $19.xx plus tax for it; also picked up party supplies at 75% off and a pretty bracelet originally $18.xx for $4.xx.........Does anyone have the Hasbro parrot? Is it a neat toy or the kind of toy the kids open then never play with again? TIA

I don't have it, but I can tell you that I hate them! I walk through the aisle where they stock them to look at the Thomas Trains, and the stupid thing goes off every time. I hate that thing. My kids think it is cool in the store, but I can't imagine them actually playing with it long before they got bored with it, but that's just MHO.

I don't have it, but I can tell you that I hate them! I walk through the aisle where they stock them to look at the Thomas Trains, and the stupid thing goes off every time. I hate that thing. My kids think it is cool in the store, but I can't imagine them actually playing with it long before they got bored with it, but that's just MHO.

tks....I'm thinking of returning it.....seems like they'd play with it for a day then it would just sit in the corner not played with again...

You guys will want to take this to a PM discussion before Brad swoops in to yell at us. He got all over us in the Disney Cars discussion last fall and deleted a ton of posts regarding trades. Just thought I'd let you know.

Sorry... didn't know that I needed to do that. :( Will do it from now on. Thanks for the heads up!! ;)

I was in the Augusta Ga store yesterday and found an Esphoria puzzle that ranh up INF so I got an employye to scan it for me and she said $7.48. I left it on the endcap in the party supplies if anyone is looking for it. I already have one and did not need it. :)

Also, I picked up a bunch more party supplies and stuff for my DS's b-day party. This store was just re-stocking yesterday so they had about 4 carts full of clearanced stuff that they were putting on the endcaps. The employees were really nice and had no problem with me digging through the carts. I hit the jackpot and found a whole bunch of Elmo party supplies on the bottom of one of the carts. I was so excited because everywhere that I had been had little to no Elmo stuff left. There was also a cute Elmo scrapbook which will be perfect for the pics from his birthday party! Now I can return the elmo stuff that i got at 30%!!!! Yippee!!!

I also got a bottle of Purex Free and Clear washing machine detergent for 50% off. Wish I had a coupon for it! :(

I did get a bunch of wrapping paper in the Cars, Princess, and tinkerbell for $0.74.

Went to Waterford SuperTarget last night. On the endcap in the toy section, they have a bunch of Cool Toys sets for 50%. They must've found them in the back because these were the same ones from Christmas/Jan toy clearance. They had the big semi truck loader, stainless steel pots/pans set, Black and Decker tool set, Playfood set, and a couple more.

The Easter stuff in the $1 section was surprisingly stocked, but I'm sure after the weekend there won't be much left for the clearance on Monday.

tks....I'm thinking of returning it.....seems like they'd play with it for a day then it would just sit in the corner not played with again...

my kids got one for christmas. at 19.XX that is a great price!!~~ they get it out every once in a while to record things for it to say. They Probably have only got it out a couple times since christmas to play with it. ~~but like most of the fur real friends (we have a ton) they dont sit and play with them--only once in a while. It does have an off switch so that is helpful~~

last night i did manage to get some scrapbook paper packs (12by12 40 sheets) for 1.74 each, they had some little lamps at 75% off for 2.48, lots of little note cards for around $1.50, 12 by 12 albums for 3.48, and a couple cropper hopper plastic 12x12 storage totes for 4.48.

I went for the lps clubhouse but didnt find any or even a spot for a rain check? was pretty disappointed, but will check out another target later today. ~~hopefully find some bargains in the process!

got elmo full size plates for .39 cents- bought all 10 of them.

elmo invites for .99 cents

200 count large envelopes-$1.29

black and decker toaster-$8.98 (originally $29.99)

the ove glove is $10.59

bath towels, floor mats and washcloths all 30% off as well.

electronic scales are only 30% off..

heaters are 50% off...