Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I remember seeing Bratz, Hello Kitty, Thomas and I think Barbie wallpaper border, I think they had other types of wall decor too.

thanks everyone! I'll check them all out. I'm in home decorating re-do mode and now find myself compelled to get everything I possibly can on clearance. :)

I saw all of the kids theme wallies (or whatever they are called) 30% off today. They had a huge box of playdoh activities set reg 19.99 for 9.98. Thats about all I saw worth mentioning.

Wallies is actually a brand name. They are vinyl peel & stick wall murals by Roommates. That said, the ones on clearance vary by store. Some stores only have a few of the non-licensed ones on sale like sports, etc. Others have only certain licensed ones on sale like Thomas, Curious George or Hello Kitty. Many (mostly smaller) stores don't carry them at all. If yours has them, they will be in hardware with the stuff like paint brushes etc.

Wallies is actually a brand name. They are vinyl peel & stick wall murals by Roommates. That said, the ones on clearance vary by store. Some stores only have a few of the non-licensed ones on sale like sports, etc. Others have only certain licensed ones on sale like Thomas, Curious George or Hello Kitty. Many (mostly smaller) stores don't carry them at all. If yours has them, they will be in hardware with the stuff like paint brushes etc.

they had them at my target at one of the endcaps by the frames-wall art section, cant remember how much they were, just remember seeing them there.

we weren't having much clearance luck today...found the holder for the firewood for 50% off...and a little heater for 50% off (so $12.XX)...then found the 75% off makeup/nailpolish!!! very exciting...they also had a flower container with lots of hair accessories marked .74 (which excited my DD6)...but when we scanned it, it came up $5.XX :( Well, when we checked out we asked the checker about it, but she just took the clearance tag off and asked if we wanted it for $5! I was like...no. So we were heading out of the line and she called us back and said she'd give it to us for .74 :) It was very exciting stuff...my DD6 was very relieved!

well I only said wallies cause I didnt know what to call them,I didnt want to say just stickers ... sorry

well I only said wallies cause I didnt know what to call them,I didnt want to say just stickers ... sorry

Oh, no biggie. It is just that the old Wallies used to be only wallpaper type deals. Now they offer both. Roommates makes some really awesome products (their giant murals which take a whole wall), but Target doesn't sell many.

Nice trip to Target tonight!

Found 2 photokinz (you all talked me into buying them by posting the photos of them!), a cow and a tiger. They're such a cute idea!!

Also found a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Yahtzee Jr. game for $4.88.

3 flashlights at $1.25.

And some Hot Wheels BandAids for $1.86.

Not too bad!! I really just went in for the Photokinz. I was worried b/c I couldn't find them, but they had about 8 of them (cow, penguin, and the one tiger that I grabbed).

But we all know we can't just go into Target for "one thing." :D

Edited by tntsmomie

Only bought one item today. A Nintendo DS premium carry case with goodies for $12.49 50% off. I went in to buy the ds clear screen covers and they were $9.99 a package. What I bought comes with a black carry case, charger stand, retractable ear buds, car adapter, 2 screen covers, stylis pen and a cleaning cloth. It might have more that is just off the top of my head.

Do you have a DCPI for that?

I had a GREAT day at target.

I went in for the photokinz, and I looked everywhere for them. I finally found 2 in the very back of my store, but they were cows and I wanted the puppy. I also saw the giant playdoh sets for 9.98, but I didn't grab them. I wandered over to the makeup section, and I noticed it was different than normal. I checked the endcaps and there were TONS of little red tags. My haul-

Revlon Colorstay Active Foundation, buff and ivory 2.24

Maybelline Line Stylist liner in jade and white 1.38

Maybelline Superstay Foundation in Light 2.28

Almay nearly Naked Makeup 2.48

milani crystal gloss .74

Almay oil free makeup remover 1.22

milani evening stars gloss .74

almay mascara play up the hazel 1.48

nuetrogena healthy defense spf 30 powder 1.24

I also checked out the bras and i got three gillian o'malley's for 4.24 each

My best find was a 10 1/4 inch saute pan for .40. :eyepoppin Yep, .40. It came up for $0.00, and there was a lead showing a trainee how to find prices for INF and she saw when I scanned it. She took her gun and showed the other woman that it came up as 3.98, but that they're authorized to take 90% off of that price as well since it came up 0.00. She took it to the cashier and left it for me. So all in all I got it for .40!:D

Found 3 Disney Esphera puzzles for $1.84 each and an office task chair (reg. $39.98) for $9.98. Saw photokins in toy dept end cap in this store.

Also stopped at Goodwill and found the Global Bazaar clearance stuff that seemed to go so quickly, the Crayola items I haven't been able to find, the kids toy storage bins (that I got for $14.88 3 weeks ago at Target) and tons of other Target items at 50% off reg. retail.

Went to Target yesterday and found 4 MM apple juice and bunch of make up clearanced for a dollar and two dollars, then with my coupons they were under a dollar....And I also used the $5 off $25 toy purchase...purchased some outdoor toys/bubbles for easter baskets...And I had purchased the Supperior Easter bunny chocolate that someone posted for being a dollar - It was good chocolate!! So I went back and bought more bunnies for the kids Easter baskets....!!

So does the $5 off 25 toy coupon work on the DS systems? I saw someone saying that they were going to use it on theirs. I was wondering if it actually worked. I think I am going to get DH one for his b-day! Edited by stlmom
adding something

Just got back from Target. I was so excited- I finally found a Kurv with a clearance sticker (34.98) on it. When I scanned it, it came up Item Not Found. When I went to the register, the girl scanned it four times (INF each time), then saw the clearance sticker and said the price was $34.98. I told her I knew people were getting them for 75% off, and she said no, if it was reduced further it would've had another clearance sticker on it. Grrr.

Needless to say, I left without it.

ARe you allowed to return clearanced items and if so, how long do you have to return them with the receipt? Thanks. (will I get back what I paid for it too even if it went down further since buying it??). Never really returned anything at Target so wasn't sure how that worked.

I went to a Target out of town today as scored big time! I got a tiger Photokinz 75% off and I found the 3D Dysney puzzle for 75% off. I also found some makeup for 75% off. My best deals were the trial size items. I got the Dove body wash, 2 Skintamate shave gels, 2 Aussie shampoos and 2 bordeaux Butt paste all FREE after coupons! Check your coupons because if they say on ANY and dont exclude trial sizes then you can use them on those. And the Aussie one are $2 coupons and the shampoo's cost $0.99 so you make a $1!!!

ARe you allowed to return clearanced items and if so, how long do you have to return them with the receipt? Thanks. (will I get back what I paid for it too even if it went down further since buying it??). Never really returned anything at Target so wasn't sure how that worked.

Yes you are.You have till the return date on your receipt.I returned some stuff the other day i had purchased at the Christmas 75% off sale and they took it no problem.