Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Sorry about that :tired: apparently daylight savings time has gotten to me :tongue1: it was the rio rancho store

Well hi there neighbor :). That is my "home store". I thought I had found the last one last weekend. It was all by itself on the endcap in sporting goods. I am going to go back tonight.

What is the photokins under... Toys, electronics, etc? If it were to go lower, what day would I have to go back to check? (from $7.48 that was today) and if they were still there next week. Thanks

They aren't going to go lower than that. That is already 75% off. They are toys, but have been sighted on endcaps in toys, sporting goods, electronics & other random places around the store.

Had an ok day yesterday, got 4 of the photokins, thanks for the heads up for Vista, I'll have to book mark that. Got a outdoor seat cushion, original 39xx for 9xx, a sports top in mens with the duo dry system for 3xx, couple of hair brushes, and a couple of arts and crafts kits 1xx and was able to use 2 of the $5 coupons. FYI you can use the coupons with just some toys and the rest whatever, the first coupon I used I had 25 worth of toys, the second one, went to different cashier, had a couple of toys, clothes, the cushion and the coupon still worked. I will definately be printing more of those to use thruout the summer. The crayola stuff is all gone and still no curve or any other vaccums here, and the mp3 players are still 30 or 50% off. They have a ton of them, you would think they would want to get rid of them. The heaters and hudimidifiers are still 50% off here too.

In what dept did you find the seat cushion? I've been looking everywhere for some.

In what dept did you find the seat cushion? I've been looking everywhere for some.

They were in an endcap across from the heaters in the boardman store. There were two long ones left, they were stripped, I was thinking I should have gotten them too but go for it, the ones I got are the long lounger ones, I think Boardman had shorter ones too. Before GB was taken down they were with the new ones, it's so strange cause they are exactly like the new ones, I'm actually going to cut mine down and use it with my wicker furniture in my porch.

Good luck

Well hi there neighbor :). That is my "home store". I thought I had found the last one last weekend. It was all by itself on the endcap in sporting goods. I am going to go back tonight.

Hello to you too :) I hope you find them...they were on the bottom of an endcap in toys. I actually live down in the north valley but I was waiting on a tire and wanted to check out a different store. My home store is the coors/paseo one. LOL

I went to 3 different Targets today and bought the Nemo color wonders for my kids and my friends boys. They were hanging on the shelf and the shelf tag said $7.99. I scanned them- it said $0.00. Here's the funny part, one store charged me $ .65, one store charged me $ 1.50 and the last store gave them to me for $ 1.00. When they asked me how much I just said they were part of the 75% off clearance so they made up their own prices.

I went to 3 different Targets today and bought the Nemo color wonders for my kids and my friends boys. They were hanging on the shelf and the shelf tag said $7.99. I scanned them- it said $0.00. Here's the funny part, one store charged me $ .65, one store charged me $ 1.50 and the last store gave them to me for $ 1.00. When they asked me how much I just said they were part of the 75% off clearance so they made up their own prices.

It is funny that they are showing up. They were actually clearanced as part of the back to school stuff in September! Target just did inventory a week or two ago, so I think THAT is why we are seeing more As Is tags and stuff like this. I think they must have found a bunch of stuff in the stock rooms that they didn't know was there. Having spent a few days cleaning the garage recently, I can relate!

They were in an endcap across from the heaters in the boardman store. There were two long ones left, they were stripped, I was thinking I should have gotten them too but go for it, the ones I got are the long lounger ones, I think Boardman had shorter ones too. Before GB was taken down they were with the new ones, it's so strange cause they are exactly like the new ones, I'm actually going to cut mine down and use it with my wicker furniture in my porch.

Good luck

The massillon, Ohio store has the long ones and seat cushions (striped ones) clearanced on an endcap by the bikes (across from the pation stuff)

Went to Target yesterday with kids looking for photokinz. I passed those up last couple weeks, did not buy thinking I dont need them. The Clark store had tons of them. Well guess what, 2 birthdays popped up in my son's class.

My niece wants one too.

So now I am on a hunt to find 3 Photokinz.

Fellow Nj shoppers, if you see any please let me know. Thanks!!! If work permits I will check the Linden target today.

Kinda the same old stuff at my Target today. Same scrapbook stuff still only 50% off as well as wrapping paper and bows, listerine white strips still 50% off (still holding out- they still had a whole endcap full!). Not much else. Had some laundry detergent but only 15% off? They did have lots of beauty clearance- I got a Revitalift mini-peel kit for 50% off- only one so I bought it- only 9.98. Flea drops for dogs on clearance too- got those for the summer.

I just got 2 of the Nemo CW and same thing I told her they were clearanced and she asked me how much and I said around $2. She charged me $1.98, which is still good. Also found 2 more of the disney puzzles for $3.48.

Went to Target yesterday with kids looking for photokinz. I passed those up last couple weeks, did not buy thinking I dont need them. The Clark store had tons of them. Well guess what, 2 birthdays popped up in my son's class.

My niece wants one too.

So now I am on a hunt to find 3 Photokinz.

Fellow Nj shoppers, if you see any please let me know. Thanks!!! If work permits I will check the Linden target today.

I know I saw at least one at the Watchung store. I've been noticing them for months. This morning I couldn't get close enough to the endcap since they were resetting the aisle near it but I recognized the box on the bottom. I can stop there and pick one up in the morning if you want since I have to get DS his b-day gifts too. I forgot my toy coupon today so I walked out with nothing.

You know I was just thinking wouldn't those photokinz be great as donations to hospitals for kids with cancer going through chemo and other treatments. They could be loaded up with pictures of family, friends and pets...seeing all those caring faces would probably cheer them up a little...especially those pets that can't come visit.

I know I saw at least one at the Watchung store. I've been noticing them for months. This morning I couldn't get close enough to the endcap since they were resetting the aisle near it but I recognized the box on the bottom. I can stop there and pick one up in the morning if you want since I have to get DS his b-day gifts too. I forgot my toy coupon today so I walked out with nothing.

Oh I would love that. You are an angel :gdbouquet1:

I need 3 so whatever you find I will take it. You are the greatest!!!!! :gdhug5:

I just came back from Linden store. They did not have any. Infact they hardly had any stuff on clearance. Some crayola wonder stuff was open with pens or the book itself missing. some broken candles, few bedsheets, party stuff and thats it. Absolutely nothing interesting.

Edited by naturegirl

Where the $5 off coupon go? I clicked on the link a few pages back and says no longer available!!!

Eeek! You are right. It looks like it has been taken down. Anyone save it to a PDF file? I don't know why I didn't!

I just googled it. It looks like some jerk(s) have been selling them on ebay. that probably has a lot to do with it. Ugh! I hate stuff like that!

Edited by lovetoshopCA