Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

You did well! Color Wonder is so great for the car!! About how much were the sets..roughly?

The rainbow (black paper) coloring CW sets were $1.98 I think (at my store only the safari packs were reduced though) and a few others including a CW poster were about $2.48... hth..

went to piscataway target looking for Kurv and the microwave. Instead ended up with kids crayola eraseable stuff, tattoo kits, etc. They were all on big clearance, 1.2x, 0.62 etc etc. these were on big cart that had brown boxes on it, getting ready to be shelfed i guess. Some boxes were sealed, i did not want to open those, i checked the open ones and they had all this stuff.

Congrats on such great deals!:D Any other NJ shoppers know if they have discounted the Color wonder/craft stuff in their stores? I usually shop in Union, Clark or Watchung.

The Pepsi Max coupons on my 12 packs were expired and Target wouldn't honor them. Expired 2/3/08. Bummer as I've bought 20 packs of Mt. Dew all w/ the stick on coupons

If you get the Save-a-lot ad in today's mail, there is a manufacturer's coupon on the back page that you can pair with the target coupons for Mt. Dew. The coupon is Buy Four 12-packs of any participating Mountain Dew products and get a FREE 12-pack of Diet Mountain Dew. So you could get 5 12 pks for $8.00.

Superior brand 6 oz. chocolate bunny reg. price 3.99 on sale for .99. Its a tall rabbit wrapped in foil inside a clear plastic box. This is a good brand of chocolate. Marshfield WI store.

I got several yesterday, I thought it was unusually sale, usually only like 50 cents off, this was $3? I actually scanned them because I didn't believe the sign LOL

Congrats on such great deals!:D Any other NJ shoppers know if they have discounted the Color wonder/craft stuff in their stores? I usually shop in Union, Clark or Watchung.

I will be going to Clark to check Kurv & microwave tonight. Will let you know if there is any Color wonder stuff on sale. I did see some kids craft stuff in Linden last week, put i dont know exact details since i was in a hurry.

I will be going to Clark to check Kurv & microwave tonight. Will let you know if there is any Color wonder stuff on sale. I did see some kids craft stuff in Linden last week, put i dont know exact details since i was in a hurry.

Thanks, I'm hoping to hit Union tomorrow so I'll report back also:yup:

I went today to get the full size jersey sheet set for $9.99 (in ad). I love the jersey sheet sets and all sizes are this price this week. I found Rose Art crayons for .37 my son wouldn't put back so I bought those and a set with crayons, markers and paints for 1.98. I saw but didn't buy eraser for dry erase board for 2.xx and kit with marker, eraser, and cleaner for 4.xx

May go back later this week for these.

chrisjuvers - check your weekly flyer for the $5 gift card thing. Every once in a while they offer it when you purchase something. I'm not sure if you'd be able to see if it's available if you view the online flyer.

Oh thanks for the tip! I don't always get the Sunday paper but I always check the ads on line. That could explain it. You're wonderful:fluffy:

I also forgot to add that I got the AAA car kit for 6.48

In my store the sharpies are also marked down. There is a .50 off manuf. Q out there..somewhere. I like to get the markers for the kids teachers as gifts because our teachers ALWAYS need them. My wrapping paper, tissue, etc. was only 30% off.

I also had a manuf. Q for $1.00 off any tylenol. The 8 ct at Target was .97 and even though my coupon scanned, the cashier deleted it and said I had to spend more that the Q, I was al little and this but I let it slide since I had DS2 and DH with me!

I am sorry..But that cashier was wrong...Next time look for a youngish cashier...They dont care..and usually let overage pass throught without any problems...

I've never seen the $5 gc with a certain purchased item. Maybe it is a regional thing? Hmm, not sure. I've been eyeing the Handy Manny dvd and I have a $5 off coupon for it but I didn't get it b/c I thought it was still high at $10 for 50 min.I'll need to start paying better attention to these.

Just so you can see it, I believe that they have the offer on the 101 Dalmations DVD that just came out. So take a look at that the next time you go. They most often have it on the electronics and vacuums, but also on Tide from time to time and other items.

Actually, go to Target.com and look at the weekly ad. In our region they have a $50 card with some of the vacuums, the $5 card I mentioned above, a $25 card with some exercise equipment and one with some Ipod speaker system thing.

Target often offers a gift card with purchase. It is usually advertised in the weekly sale ad, and on the shelf tag.

Yes...Look for them in your weekly Target flier...They are usually in small lettering next to the product...

I remember back when Target had the Glade flameless candle deal....After that week was over I had $90 in Target gift cards..and enough candles to last years..lol...

I got several Color Wonder sets for myself and my friend. I also got some jewelry sets to give as gifts, a paint by number and some of the stepping stone kits. Also a cool fingerprint science kit for DS. We love Color Wonder but HATE Color Explosion (the black sets) as that black stuff gets on their fingers and ends up all over the place. Yuk!

I found some of the LPS & Hello Kitty Valentines stuff today, but they wanted full price - yeah right! I left it there.

got several Color Wonder sets for myself and my friend. I also got some jewelry sets to give as gifts, a paint by number and some of the stepping stone kits. Also a cool fingerprint science kit for DS. We love Color Wonder but HATE Color Explosion (the black sets) as that black stuff gets on their fingers and ends up all over the place. Yuk!

Is the color wonder in the stationary/office supply section? I am going tonight....

Is the color wonder in the stationary/office supply section? I am going tonight....

Yes, it is in the kids part of that section with the crayons, markers and craft sets.

By the way, I saw the reset aisle in one store, and it looks like they are cutting way back on the craft sets going forward.

There was not much color wonder stuff left yesterday so I tried back tonght and it was still marked 30%. But since I am a scanner I took one thing to a scanner and sure enough 75%!!! So I got the sprayer and refills and another big set of something(can't remember). Plus one set of books and markers. Lots of the princess sets here no boy ones so I left those. But i was happy just to get the little I did!! Thanks for all the reports today!

Is everyone finding that the stepping stone kits are 75% off? I passed over a bunch of them because they were not marked clearance at all, but I'm thinking maybe I should go back and scan...

yes, those black sets are called Color Explosion and I called them Color Wonder in one of my posts by mistake. My kids actually love those better than CW - they call them "rainbow drawing."

Good Night at Target for me too!!! I got the Dirt Devil broom vac for 12.xx (was looking for the Kurve, but found this instead). Also got some other odds and ends on clearance, and 4 MM's...

I also found 4 more of the Disney Espheria puzzles... I now have WAY to many, but have been picking them up because I am getting them for 3.xx a piece. If anyone needs 1, 2 or 4... please PM me... I bought a couple as gifts for nieces and kids of friends, but like I said still have to many, and for that price (90% off) i would hate to have to return them!!!

Sent you a pm.

I ventured out to a different Target today.

I found:

The Kurv WOOHOO! -$12.xx

Scrapbooking organization thing- 12.xx (50% off)

2 Colorwonder sets- $1.98

Toddler markers in a car- $3.74

Dora color thing- $2.48

Cupcake napkins from Valentine's- .29 cents

Had in my cart but put back

Cars coloring thing- $3.74

Forensics science set- $3.74

what kind of scrapbook organizer thing did you get?

Is everyone finding that the stepping stone kits are 75% off? I passed over a bunch of them because they were not marked clearance at all, but I'm thinking maybe I should go back and scan...

yes, those black sets are called Color Explosion and I called them Color Wonder in one of my posts by mistake. My kids actually love those better than CW - they call them "rainbow drawing."

There are 2 different sets. 1 is clearanced, the other is not. You probably need to scan them.

Yes, the Color Explosion sets are often popular with older kids. Mine, fortunately, don't like them. We took them on vacation last summer and they were a dud, but we ended up with a lot of black finger prints everywhere.

Not a whole lot left, but did manage to pick up a few things:

2 Transformers airbrush sets- $4.24

2 AirbrushrRefill kits- $1.43

3 Crayola Explosion sets- $3.74

2 Sets of Fusion- $1.74

1 Clay baking set- $2.48

They also had the deluxe WWE action figures for $5.99, reg. $10.99. These were in the regular isle with a tag that said "temporary price cut".

I also picked up a few of those chocolate bunnies, they were very cute and for $0.99 a great deal. Thanks to whoever posted these! :)

Another good night... got a bunch of the roseart "posters" with markers and paint by number sets all of like a dollar which will be cute to add to the easter baskets of my nieces!!!! Also, got TWO :eyepoppin of the Kurv's!!!! One is the champaine color and the other is like a maroon/red... both were 12.xx!!!! I was very excited... the only other things i picked up were the window seals for next year because it seems we spend like $40 to cover all of our windows and I got enough for all of them for like $10 now... (just have to find a place for storage!!! :eek:)

I went to Target tonight and found 4 mm juices (grape and fruit punch). I also saw 5-6 of the Disney sphere puzzles. They scanned 0.00 but I didn't buy them (I already have 3 for gifts and I didn't have time to look for an associate).

I found a grill cover for $4.xx and they had quite a few left.