Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Went to the Newport News, VA store. Didn't really find anything. They are redoing parts of the store so it was really hard to find anything. I did see the new toy organizers and they are not like the one someone posted. I think it had 2 different shades of pink, 1 purple and 1 green. All I know is I like it much better than the one that was clearanced. It will fit into the theme I'm planning for my daughter's big girl room. I have a couple years though so maybe by then the new one will be clearanced.

I got a memorex portable dvd player at 50% off.Just wanted to know anyone else has used this before and if yes how did you all find it? found nothing else other than that.

I need to check that out tomorrow, anyone else have seen this? We are going on a trip next month and this would be good! how much do you pay?

Went tonight and scored with the Valentine Barbie "Kelly" dolls. They were in the toy section, when I scanned them they came up 0.00 so when I checked out I told the cashier I got them at another Target for .49 she gave them to me for that price I bought 9 total price $4.41 cheaper than buying one for 4.99 before VD. :D

Hi all,

So I had a SCARY dream last night.

I dreamt that I was in Target doin my usual and the associates were tearing the scanners out of the wall!:eek: I asked one what he was doing and he said "corporate says the shoppers are getting too good of a deal." I ran out of the store and went to my store, grabbed my symbol gun and snuck back to scan stuff.

WHY am I dreaming about this? Am I that obsessed?!?!:eyepoppin

Oh, forgot to add that we found Princess hanging lights for $3.48 (75% off)...got both sets, but we need more to do her whole room. She has me checking targets online now...lol.

We bought the spongebob ones for ds, but haven't hung them yet. Have you put yours up yet? Do they look good?

Hi all,

I dreamt that I was in Target doin my usual and the associates were tearing the scanners out of the wall!:eek: I asked one what he was doing and he said "corporate says the shoppers are getting too good of a deal." I ran out of the store and went to my store, grabbed my symbol gun and snuck back to scan stuff.

LOL...That's funny! I was having dreams about aisles and aisles of toys when I was waiting for them to go 75% off.

Oh, forgot to add that we found Princess hanging lights for $3.48 (75% off)...got both sets, but we need more to do her whole room. She has me checking targets online now...lol.

LOL I got the last 3 sets my target had but since my daughter isnt into disney princesses anymore we put horse face stickers over all the princesses so now they are pink heart lights with horse faces - too cute.

We bought the spongebob ones for ds, but haven't hung them yet. Have you put yours up yet? Do they look good?

The sponge bob ones are adorable - we got them and the Disney Cars ones for DS's room and I love the SB ones. He has a mixture of Spongebob, Disney Cars and Sports for his room theme.

I found:

2 chairs in GB at 75% - from 89 to 22.

Sunsilk hair creme was 2.04 at 1 Target, and 2.54 at 2 Targets. This is a great deal with the $2 off Sunsilk stylers coupon in the 2/24 paper.

Dirt Devil Kone for 19.99.

Double packs of Old Spice deoderant on the endcap for 1.99. $1 coupon is floating.

Doormat with winter theme (snowman) - 75% off - 2.48.

These Targets are in MD.

Another great night at target

King sheet set $14.98

Oversize fleece throw $4.98

A 5x8 area rug Reg. $99 for $25 and there was a matching runner a few shelves down with no tag . So i took it up to the register with me and the cashier called over the manager. I don't think they were on clearance none of the other runners were, but the manager said I'll give it to you for $12.48 and I just gave him that look got it for $10 lol Reg. $59

Those of you who put up the lights, how did you put them up? What did you use to hang them?:confused: Thanks, I'm not very handy!

If it were me, I would put them up with a staple gun. This is normally how I put up lights during the holidays, etc. I have some to put up on my patio and will do the same thing. HTH

Those of you who put up the lights, how did you put them up? What did you use to hang them?:confused: Thanks, I'm not very handy!

You could use very small hooks but I use clear push pins, carefully, you just push the pin into the ceiling between the wires (don't puncture the white wire casing). If you use hooks (you know the little ones with a s hook on one end and threads on the other) I might suggest getting ones that match your ceiling color.

Some other good uses are for parties above tables or party room, if you could get more than a couple of sets, you could weave them all over the ceiling, also set them on the table as decorations. Another use is just above the closet (wrapped around the upper part of the molding). Great in bathrooms around mirrors. My son hooked up his under his loft bed (each wire is tucked alittle under the mattress and above the slats, he has his shelf bins with legos under there so he plays there. LOL I hang alot of decorations from the ceilings-I have halloween light lanterns that I hang in the kitchen all over the ceiling, it is so cool when the regular lights are turned off......

Had another successful day at a different Target.

Fieldcrest 300 ct. Queen sheet set - $14.98 (marked $29.99, orig. $59.99)

Fieldcrest Queen bedskirt - $14.98 (orig. $59.99)

Sunbeam heated mattress pad - full size - $17.99 (marked $48.98, orig. $69.99)

GB candle holder - $2.49 (75% off)

Dirt Devil cone - $19.99 (50% off) - didn't buy it though

Was hoping for a match to my Global Bazaar side table, but no luck....there were like 10 GB items left in this whole huge section...lol.

They look AMAZING!!! :eyepoppin I was really surprised how nice they are up...really pretty and cast a nice pink glow around the room...she's in a phase where she will only sleep with the light on in her room (not the night light, the main big light)...this was perfect for her...just need a few more to finish the effect...but as for tonight? main light is off :D

Do you remember who you called from shutterfly? I purchased some from goodwill and I am having no luck! Thanks:)

Sorry this is a couple of days late.....I called the Shutterfly CS @ 800-986-1065. I had to speak to a manager, but he was able to help. Good Luck to you! :)

Went to a few Targets while in another town yesterday. My husband already knew when we left yesterday morning that we WOULD be stopping by the Targets in that area:D Got a 12" Hot Wheels boys bike for 30%. Not a wow clearance, but he needed a bike so it was a nice to find one discounted. The other great find was a portable dvd player case for 75%, $4.98. It was Case Logic brand, It's fake leather, not an expensive looking case for for my six year it will be perfect. It was on a shelf in the Automotive care aisle, they had about four of them.

One of the Targets had A LOT of the hand sanitizers bundled with backpack clip sanitizers from Back-to-school. There was a whole endcap of them, but they were only 30% off. The package clearly said "Back-to-school", but even more suprising was the epxiration date of 05/08. You'd think they'd go straight to 75% if they found all of them hidden in the back with such a short expiration date.

I went yesterday and left empty handed again! The 2 toy organizers were gone and the isle with all of the sheets and towels was a mess. Very little left in GB, but still had a table and dresser and chair. Hope they go down 90% and still there. Doubt it though. I also wanted to pick up some more of those SLim Fast value pack bars for $2.50 to put in my tennis bag but they were ALL gone :( Party stuff still 30%. No MM Juice yet. I think the employees are on to it because in the cafe the spot in the fridge where the MM juice is supposed to be is ALWAYS empty. I have never seen a MM Juice there yet!

Maybe a better week to come....

Hi all,

oh my goodness,that is toooooo funny!!!:cheesy: