Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Just back from a different Target....I bought the big wall clock and the huge wall mirror..both were $150 each but got them for $37 each! Then my sister met me there and she wanted the last mirror coffee and end table. The coffee table was 280.00 marked down to 70.00 and the end table was marked down to 37.00 from 150.00. However, it had a little scratch so she got it for 90% off = Grand Total.......$80...Great day at Target today!!!:thumbsup::gdthums:

Guest mclovin

GLENDALE GALLERIA TARGET!

tag says 50% off but really 75% OFF WHEN SCANNED!!!

got three sets of vases with different themes.

candles, baskets, wall sconces

whipped $130.

Some store do carry it. I've seen it at a couple of stores by me. I've seen this with a number of things that say internet only but are actually carried in the stores.

Funny you say that since I just sent my mom to the Target by her work to look for the Cars storage thing and she found it even though it says online only on the website. I know way back each Target used to have some different things. Like decorative stuff I only remember this because when we got married they told us a million times if we scanned this stuff it is not the same store to store and had a million relatives asking us about it(that's another story:) ) So maybe they stilll do this with some items.

That is so neat! Do you meet other traders on message boards?

Also does anyone know when sunnypatch was marked down last year? My DD picked up a watering can from that selection and begged me for it. (She has her own flower & vege garden)...When I looked at the price my heart stopped...lol...$6.99 for that plastic thing?

I have met them everywhere from on ebay to on collector's boards. So far it has always worked out. Kind of fun, too.

Saw something on the back end of a toy aisle. It was a huggable picture frame? It was 14 something. Looked kind of neat, but would like some feedback if anyone had one. they had a dog, cow, bear..and a digital picture frame in the belly.

wow- I'll have to look for those!!

Just back from my Target (IN). I found the last Do Your Room organizer (girl colors) 75% off down to $14.98. I don't even have kids, but I'm using it for my scrapbook/craft room! :) They had lots of bras and panties 50% and 75%. I got 2 boxes of Pop-Tarts with the $.85 MFQ and 2- $.50 TQ and a free bag of Flat Earth chips. They also had the Cappacino and French Vanilla Senseo pods 50% off down to $1.98. They were not in the coffee aisle, but on an endcap by the kitchen electrics. Lots of bedding was marked to 75%, but very picked over, as was the 75% GB section. I did see some Wii Games 50% off -- Elebits, Harry Potter, and a few more. They also had clearance packs of Head and Shoulders conditioner with mini conditioner and shampoo bonus bottles. I had a MFQ for $3.00 off a H&S shampoo with purchase of a shampoo and this went through with no problems. At my store, there also Disney Princess birthday, baby shower, bridal, and bachelorette party supplies 50%.

I have been a lurker here for over a year and this is my first post, just want to say thank you to all of you wonderful people out there who post these great deals. My husband asks me constantly what I stole from Target today. LOL :D he just cant believe that you can get stuff for so cheap. The last couple of days I have gotten some awesome deals. Yesterday got the Sharp microwave for 22.48 and lots of V-day stuff for 90% off. Went this morning when I heard GB was 75% off, I got the table console for 67.?? got a new rug for my living room for 37 and I also got a new lamp to put on my new table for 14.99 plus got some new sheets for 17.48 I was so excited I wanted to jump up and down with happiness (just hope my husband will be happy when he gets home and sees the changes I made. I am now banning myself from Target for atleast a week or so or until I hear about another great deal. :)

I have been a lurker here for over a year and this is my first post, just want to say thank you to all of you wonderful people out there who post these great deals. My husband asks me constantly what I stole from Target today. LOL :D he just cant believe that you can get stuff for so cheap. The last couple of days I have gotten some awesome deals. Yesterday got the Sharp microwave for 22.48 and lots of V-day stuff for 90% off. Went this morning when I heard GB was 75% off, I got the table console for 67.?? got a new rug for my living room for 37 and I also got a new lamp to put on my new table for 14.99 plus got some new sheets for 17.48 I was so excited I wanted to jump up and down with happiness (just hope my husband will be happy when he gets home and sees the changes I made. I am now banning myself from Target for atleast a week or so or until I hear about another great deal. :)

:2welcome: It's nice to have another member of the "sorority". :)

interesting - wonder why they'd do that? I wonder if stores have the ability to order their own inventory from the online stock if they so choose? I have never seen this or the princess one at my store and I am there like 2 times a week.

I haven't seen the Cars one, but I found the Princess one a couple of weeks ago. I pd either $12.48 or $19.99 for it then though.

Just back from my Target (IN). I found the last Do Your Room organizer (girl colors) 75% off down to $14.98. I don't even have kids, but I'm using it for my scrapbook/craft room! :)QUOTE]

I am doing the same thing, I do have kids but at 13 and 11 alittle big for this one (girls one) though never know!

Hi there,

Has anyone found the MM juice in Michigan? I live in canton, and I am striking out trying to find it:(

i have found them at the haggarty/8mile store but havent seen them in a couple months....(also have found this has been my best store for clearance in the area) my sil has found them at the targets by her in royal oak

hth

Did some lunch hour shopping and got 2 Global Bazaar black backless barstools (say that 3 times fast!) for $22 each! :g_dance: They were regular $90...lets hope they are tall enough for my bar when I get home from work.

My store was pretty wiped out already and I heard two employees talking about how they just marked it down to 75% this morning and that they were surprised at how empty it was already. I sometimes wonder how Target makes any money on Global Bazaar since most people wait for it to go 50% or 75% before buying anything.

I am out of town and visited the Weber Rd. Target in the Joliet, IL area and they had a lot of sheets, curtains and bedding 75% off (we got twin flannel sets for $4.98) and Bathroom towels, shower curtains, rugs, etc. 75% off (we got Fieldcrest Luxury hand towels $2.48 each). GB also 75% as well as picture frames 75% off. No valentines left :(

darn, the link to target.com says that this item is only sold online, which explains why most of us haven't seen it. I guess you lucked out and got an internet return!

I saw two of these on an endcap last week, but didn't get one since I already bought the plain a couple weeks back.

WOW! :eyepoppin Where are you located?

NE Ohio

I also saw the Sharp microwave, storage organizer, & Pirates cd player everyone is writing about. I didn"t need them so as of last night they were still there. I did also buy some scrapping & card items 90% off Christmas & Vday & FYI Gold jewelry 75% off. 14K hoops $20 I LOVE my Targets, just wish they weren't so far away or I'd be there now looking at GB.:yup:

Expo markers are clearanced at target. They are $4.18 compared to 5.99. They are the smaller ones but that are good for student white boards. I would love to buy them but would prefer to buy them with a coupon. Does anyone know where an expo marker coupon is? I already checked the expo marker website. No luck there!

Did some lunch hour shopping and got 2 Global Bazaar black backless barstools (say that 3 times fast!) for $22 each! :g_dance: They were regular $90...lets hope they are tall enough for my bar when I get home from work.

My store was pretty wiped out already and I heard two employees talking about how they just marked it down to 75% this morning and that they were surprised at how empty it was already. I sometimes wonder how Target makes any money on Global Bazaar since most people wait for it to go 50% or 75% before buying anything.

I know. I can't believe how wiped clean it was either. I am in the Indy area in Indiana. I was able to buy a desk and large glass vase.

Desk (org. $249.99) I paid... $62.xx

Vase (org. $59.99) I paid... $14.xx

Got two of the girl-colored storage organizers at the Gilbert Rd. Target today. Glad I waited because the ones I saw the other day were the boy-colored. I left one on the shelf but the box was pretty beat up. BTW - They were marked $29.XX and were on clearance endcaps with 30% or more signs - but scanned $14.XX.

I also grabbed some Princess and Tinkerbell wrapping paper at 50% since we've got a birthday coming up.

Oh - and to top it off, 4 pack of MM juice - fruit punch.

NE Ohio

I also saw the Sharp microwave, storage organizer, & Pirates cd player everyone is writing about. I didn"t need them so as of last night they were still there. I did also buy some scrapping & card items 90% off Christmas & Vday & FYI Gold jewelry 75% off. 14K hoops $20 I LOVE my Targets, just wish they weren't so far away or I'd be there now looking at GB.:yup:

Where did u see the storage units? Boardman or niles, I didn't see any at Niles yesterday, well, I did see the Cars one but too young for my kids.

NE Ohio

I found that a lot of the "Make It Yourself" V-Day cards were full of great stuff for scrapping at 90% Off! I picked up a bunch! My DH got me a great new book for our anniversaries! All that love stuff will be great! :)