Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Tons of great buys on Valentine's aisle 90% off, found some cute shirts, tissue paper, bags, etc. Still waiting for Global Bazaar to go 75% off.....the guy in charge of seasonal said he thought it could be at any time because his store had very little left (it seems like most of the stores in my area have very few items left). I did manage to get a mirror with slight damage to one corner (really minor) for 70%...needless to say I was THRILLED!

I was at the Clark store this morning and they had about 5 on an endcap near housewares. I was tempted but I thought it might encourage me to get more toys.

Do you know if the toy bins were 75% off yet? These would be great for a closet in the basement that should be called a black hole! I was at the Union store today and didn't see any.

Found these today.

THey had a ton of them marked to $14.98 from $59.99. I got the last two "girlish ones" (pinks/greens), but they had lots of the more "boy colored" ones. (Oak Park store) Also found 3 puppies in my pockets valentines set (in the toy aisle)-- looked like someone tried to sort of hide them, but not very well. Anyway, $1.29 was a much better price to me than when I saw them the other day!!

Ohh I'm so jealous as well. I saw them last week at 30% and was hoping to get them at 50%, but now I cannot find them.....75% off that was a great deal, happy for you

Found these today.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51JQ2RAD00L._SS260_.jpg

THey had a ton of them marked to $14.98 from $59.99. I got the last two "girlish ones" (pinks/greens), but they had lots of the more "boy colored" ones. (Oak Park store) Also found 3 puppies in my pockets valentines set (in the toy aisle)-- looked like someone tried to sort of hide them, but not very well. Anyway, $1.29 was a much better price to me than when I saw them the other day!!

I bought one of these a few weeks ago when they were 29.XX. My son uses them for his lego's and action figures. This is the best thing I have ever bought, it really seems to keep all those legos in one place instead of spread out throughout the whole house.

I bought one of these a few weeks ago when they were 29.XX. My son uses them for his lego's and action figures. This is the best thing I have ever bought, it really seems to keep all those legos in one place instead of spread out throughout the whole house.

Isn't it great for that, they can just take a bin or two with them. We use to have huge totes and they were just too big, this way he can see what he is looking at.

I forgot to add earlier- in the section by party supplies, stuff like that, on one of the endcaps they had a bunch of the leftover football stuff, but they had some High School Musical 2 stuff shoved in with it- not sure if this is just my store or not, but just in case someone is looking for that stuff =)

Do you know if the toy bins were 75% off yet? These would be great for a closet in the basement that should be called a black hole! I was at the Union store today and didn't see any.

They were. $14.98 I think. I was at the Watchung store today also and didn't notice them there.

I was at the Clark store this morning and they had about 5 on an endcap near housewares. I was tempted but I thought it might encourage me to get more toys.

Oh thank you so much. I work close to Clark. I will leave half an hour early tomorrow morning and will check there first thing tomorrow morning :)

Initially I was thinking of going there during lunch time, but why wait that long :D, I will hardly get any work done thinking about it.

I was online this morning looking for one of these for my son, but nothing was close to what I wanted to pay. I just saw this thread and went immediately to Target. They had 3 left - 2 girls and 1 boy and 2 women had their hands on all 3 trying to decide. They finally decided to take 1 of the girl ones. I grabbed the boy one. There was an associate there, so we had her price check them. The boys came up at $14.98 and the girls at $29.98, so I got lucky this time! TU

So I have to share what I just found out to be an awesome buy. I found sitting on an endcap a Garmin Edge 205 Cycle pack which is a gps trainer for cyclists. I debated buying it because I had previously purchased a gps watch for my brother at marshalls for his running but it arrived to him and it was broken. He was very depressed because he was excited to start using it. He is an avid long distance runner and biker. Anyway so it is definitely an internet return, don't sell it in the store. It is marked As Is Was $56.24, Now $28.16. And I said well he is running more now than biking, but maybe I will buy it and call him later. So I just sat down at home and remembered that I bought it so I looked it up online. The price ranges from 249 o 147.. OH MY GOODNESS.. He better be one happy bike rider. I can't wait to talk to him. Of course he isn't answering his phone.. which is typical. I hate to post this because I know it is YMMV and is not likely that it is returned anywhere else.. But I have just made my day and thought y'all would like to celebrate like I do when I read y'alls great finds! Thanks for letting me post!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51JQ2RAD00L._SS260_.jpg

The DPCI is 097 04 0814. They went from 30% straight to 75% off, so you might watch carefully if your store only has them marked to 30%.

Thanks, I found 8 of them at a nearby store, but they were 50% off. I'm going to hold out a while longer and see if I can catch them at 75%.

So I have to share what I just found out to be an awesome buy. I found sitting on an endcap a Garmin Edge 205 Cycle pack which is a gps trainer for cyclists. I debated buying it because I had previously purchased a gps watch for my brother at marshalls for his running but it arrived to him and it was broken. He was very depressed because he was excited to start using it. He is an avid long distance runner and biker. Anyway so it is definitely an internet return, don't sell it in the store. It is marked As Is Was $56.24, Now $28.16. And I said well he is running more now than biking, but maybe I will buy it and call him later. So I just sat down at home and remembered that I bought it so I looked it up online. The price ranges from 249 o 147.. OH MY GOODNESS.. He better be one happy bike rider. I can't wait to talk to him. Of course he isn't answering his phone.. which is typical. I hate to post this because I know it is YMMV and is not likely that it is returned anywhere else.. But I have just made my day and thought y'all would like to celebrate like I do when I read y'alls great finds! Thanks for letting me post!

might have just found them in the back. They clearanced them last summer. I bought one back then. the $56.xx price was the 75% off price.

Found the Eurcerin gift pack (Large lotion, small creme, and small Aquaphor wrapped in white meshy drawstring bag with red/white polka dots on top) for 30% off. I had hoped it would scan lower since it looked like Valentine's packaging, but still a good deal @ $6.98. My daughter had eczema so we use Eucerin and Aquaphor daily. The smaller tubes of the creme and Aquaphor are great for travel instead of having to pack the large tubs.

But the best deal today was finding the First Boxed set of Junie B Jones books for 75% off, $3.xx. It will make a perfect addition to her Easter basket!

Found the Eurcerin gift pack (Large lotion, small creme, and small Aquaphor wrapped in white meshy drawstring bag with red/white polka dots on top) for 30% off. I had hoped it would scan lower since it looked like Valentine's packaging, but still a good deal @ $6.98. My daughter had eczema so we use Eucerin and Aquaphor daily. The smaller tubes of the creme and Aquaphor are great for travel instead of having to pack the large tubs.

But the best deal today was finding the First Boxed set of Junie B Jones books for 75% off, $3.xx. It will make a perfect addition to her Easter basket!

OH OH OH.. I found the Junie B Jones book too... yay for Orlando.

OH OH OH.. I found the Junie B Jones book too... yay for Orlando.

I found the Second Boxed set two weeks ago for 50%, so I was really excited to find the First set today for 75%. She got the first set on Valentine's Day and loved them, can't wait until Easter to give her the other set.

Forgot to mention, Millenia store is 90% too on Valentine's stuff. Got a couple of girls red heart shirts for .50 each. They had the original display stocked with the tops and skorts but no clearance signage. I was surprised to see so much.

On a side note, I had to return two woman's Valentine's shirts I had bought at 50%. I got back what I paid, not the current clearance markdown of 90%. I was relieved because I had to return them because they were the wrong size, didn't want to lose money on something I wasn't keeping. Guess they only enforce the seasonal returns at current clearance prices on Christmas stuff?

I also did great today at Target today!

I got 2 Kelly Dolls- $.49

2 v-day t-shirts- $.49

Bratz V-day cards- $.19

Tissue Paper- $.09

6 baby v-day outfits- $.79

v-day bibs- $.59

I looked for the heart magnadoodles, but there were none. Don't miss the Puppy in my Pocket sets for $1.29, mine was out, but others have found them!

GREAT DAY!

Our Valentines stuff went 90% today but not much was left when I stopped by.

The 500 ct bedding went to 75% today. I found a Queen set (for 18") but decided not to get it since it was White. It'd orig. price was $90 so still over $20.

I bought some softsoap refills that were marked down from $4 to $2 plus I had $1 off target coupons that came in our paper this past weekend.

I am awaiting our firepits to go to 75% to get one. We borrowed one for a couple of weeks last summer and our kids thought it was great.

GB has really cleared out at 50% so there's not too much I would want when it goes 75%

everyone looking for valentine's candy at 90%, I found a bunch of vday candy in the regular candy aisle, which was a mess, but they're easy to spot with all the pink/red hearts on the packaging! found kit kats, snickers, airheads and reese's, all hanging out with the reg candy!