Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

The Shutterfly items purchased at Goodwill will not work - buyer beware!!!! I am still in contact with shutterfly CS and their outsourced reps were NOT very nice. They told me I need to speak with corporate. I hope they will make it right since I have about $40 invested and am beyond the 7 day return window, because CS didn't take care of it like they said they would.

You have 7 days I believe to return to the goodwill, so I would take a chance & just keep your receipt just incase they don't work!!

That isnt true for all Goodwills.. Ours wont take returns at all.. EVEN if the toy doesnt work and they dont provide batteries to see if it works first. I dont go there much anymore but when I do I always bring a few batteries.

I found a Pooh shirt/skirt outfit for $3.74 last night, kinda cute. Possible return.

Also 4 boxes of Poptarts. 4 x .50 target coupons, .85 and .50 from sunday inserts. Now I wish I'd bought more papers! There were 2 older ladies cashiering last night. The one I picked didn't seem happy to scan all the coupons, but didn't complain.;)

I found a Pooh shirt/skirt outfit for $3.74 last night, kinda cute. Possible return.

Also 4 boxes of Poptarts. 4 x .50 target coupons, .85 and .50 from sunday inserts. Now I wish I'd bought more papers! There were 2 older ladies cashiering last night. The one I picked didn't seem happy to scan all the coupons, but didn't complain.;)

I get that too when I have a whole stack of coupons...even my husband will be shaking his head until he realizes how much we save then it's a whole different story :yup:

Global Bazaar:

On another forum, there are reports that some stores are at 50%. Have any of you seen it at 50%?????

I don't know if this is appropriate to ask (I feel like I am cheating on this forum:blush:) but what other target forums are out there?

I will say I used to look at another one, I don't even remember what forum, but this one by far is the best!

Global Bazaar:

On another forum, there are reports that some stores are at 50%. Have any of you seen it at 50%?????

My store just went to 30%. I was there last night and somebody bought something and it scannned regular price and they called someone and they said yes it was 30 off, and the cashiers were talking amongst themselves that they didn't know it went down already.

My store just went to 30%. I was there last night and somebody bought something and it scannned regular price and they called someone and they said yes it was 30 off, and the cashiers were talking amongst themselves that they didn't know it went down already.

I wish they would inform the cashiers better. I know the downside could be that they might buy it first, but the upside is that I wouldn't have to argue with the cashier or have to go to CS and have them refund my money.

I just got that exact same outfit - too funny! :)

I don't usually use coupons, but in the last two weeks have started. I used them at Target for the first time the other day and the cashier seemed less than pleased to have to scan the all. She was actually kind of rude about it. Uggghhh lots of coupons, is what she said to be exact. :no: Ummm hello isn't that part of her job as a cashier. I can't possibly be the only one using coupons....lol.

I don't usually use coupons, but in the last two weeks have started. I used them at Target for the first time the other day and the cashier seemed less than pleased to have to scan the all. She was actually kind of rude about it. Uggghhh lots of coupons, is what she said to be exact. :no: Ummm hello isn't that part of her job as a cashier. I can't possibly be the only one using coupons....lol.

Yes that is part of of her job to scan the coupons. Next time this happens, get the manager or send an email to complain. I hate when that happens. I always shop with coupons and sometimes have up to 20+ specially if they are having triples:D. Depending on my mood, before I hand them to the cashier I say, I have coupons to be scanned with a smile sometimes it works sometimes not!

I am lovin the Target today!

Went in to avoid the crazy traffic after work (that's my story and I am sticking to it if my husband asks!) and got some stuff that I had been keeping my eye on;

2 sets of wine goblets that are mouthblown from poland (set of 4) reg price 39.99 got them for 9.98,

3 sets of matching stemless wine goblets (set of 4) reg price 29.99 got them for 7.48.

These used to be in the "pricey wine glass section" and I used to look at them everytime I went in there. I forgot about them and there they were today calling my name!

And of course everyone needs a wine chiller to go with that right? I got the 8 bottle emerson in red for 19.98! My V-day shopping is over.

Funny story about the wine chiller, I guess that someone else was looking for the same thing, and he and I were in the same area going to the chiller aisle (well, I was looking for the clearance endcap!) and he was loudly talking on his phone about the chiller that "was his." He came behind me and about ran me over without so much as an "excuse me". The front of his cart actually made contact with me and I had to jump out of his way. Little did he know that it was on the endcap and not in the aisle. I put the chiller in my cart and went by him. I asked the team member in the aisle what the original price was, as there was no sticker. She told me and then said "wow, 19.98! you got quite a deal, and that was the last one!". Man was he POd but I felt great! Maybe he won't be such a jerk to others in the store. I ALMOST feel bad about me doing that, but not really.

Got a bunch of the 50% off dollar spot stuff. Also got a Sonia Kashuk traveling case at 50% off, which was too expensive for me usually (19.99 reg 9.98 sale) but I had been looking at it for a while. I do travel a lot so I know it's money not wasted.

Tons o' cosmetics 30-50% off too if anyone is looking for any.

Quick question,

is the cars, lightening mcqueen stuff in the dollar section part of the 50%off or did they just put it out? (pencils, wallets etc.)

I do not have a car to go out there and find out for myself. I sent husband he says that it was there before.....but I do not recall it. So I thought I would turn to my gottadealers for the answer.

Thanks in advance. I just got to say I love this site!!

Quick question,

is the cars, lightening mcqueen stuff in the dollar section part of the 50%off or did they just put it out? (pencils, wallets etc.)

I do not have a car to go out there and find out for myself. I sent husband he says that it was there before.....but I do not recall it. So I thought I would turn to my gottadealers for the answer.

I thought they were just putting it out.

Quick question,

At my Target it was the "red" dots that were 50% off, and the Cars items are "blue" dots. But maybe at your Target there is some Cars items that are red.

Today our store had the Sunbeam Stand Mixers for 17.xx; there was a ton of them. I saw a lot of people with crock pots in thier carts (including employees :) but I don't know the price of those.

http://www.target.com/Sunbeam-Mixmaster-Stand-Mixer/dp/B000U6DSSU/sr=1-9/qid=1202955294/ref=sr_1_9/601-0268903-2734517?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Asunbeam&page=1

YAY!!! :D I got my first GREAT Target deal today (I go in there all the time, but our Target is *horrible* about hating coupons and practically refuse them if they're so much as wrinkled... plus they usually sell out of clearance at 30% off).

Anyway, I was looking to see if any of the Leapster games were on sale for my DD and right next to them on the shelf was one of the vtech Kidizoom digital cameras that were clearanced after Christmas. I scanned it to be sure and it came up "item not found". So I took it to the cashier and explained that I'd been looking for one and knew they had been clearanced out right after Christmas. It took about 20 minutes and she had to call someone to scan it for the final clearance price, but they ended up letting me have it for $12.49!!! :) It hadn't been opened or anything, so I'm assuming someone found one in the back. This'll make a great present for Easter - my DD's been wanting her own camera for a while now.

My Target had TONS of stuff 75% off today. Lots of picture frames(they had some really cute ones), Framed Art, Lamps, Toster Ovens($12.xx), clocks, Crock pots($6.24), Blenders($9.xx), Ledge shelfs($4.98), lamp shades, there was more, those are just some of the things that I got or remember seeing.

I also saw a Dyson Vac. that was reg. $459 marked down 50% to $229, I almost got it, but decided against it. Don't have a clue about which model it was.

YAY!!! :D I got my first GREAT Target deal today (I go in there all the time, but our Target is *horrible* about hating coupons and practically refuse them if they're so much as wrinkled... plus they usually sell out of clearance at 30% off).

Anyway, I was looking to see if any of the Leapster games were on sale for my DD and right next to them on the shelf was one of the vtech Kidizoom digital cameras that were clearanced after Christmas. I scanned it to be sure and it came up "item not found". So I took it to the cashier and explained that I'd been looking for one and knew they had been clearanced out right after Christmas. It took about 20 minutes and she had to call someone to scan it for the final clearance price, but they ended up letting me have it for $12.49!!! :) It hadn't been opened or anything, so I'm assuming someone found one in the back. This'll make a great present for Easter - my DD's been wanting her own camera for a while now.

awesome!!! :)

awesome!!! :)

Hehehe, thanks! I know that doesn't really help anyone else, but I was so excited!!! I've been going to this Target looking for a good deal for almost a year, and no matter what great finds you guys post, our store's always either out or hasn't marked it down yet. I'm just so happy to finally get a great deal too! :D

Hehehe, thanks! I know that doesn't really help anyone else, but I was so excited!!! I've been going to this Target looking for a good deal for almost a year, and no matter what great finds you guys post, our store's always either out or hasn't marked it down yet. I'm just so happy to finally get a great deal too! :D

We may not have gotten your deal, but we're excited FOR you! I know I am. I just love this thread and everyone on it! :)