Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Our target has Lean Cuisine panini and pizza for 99 cents these are free with MQ. I also found 1 charmin stuffed behind some stuff on an encap we have lots of bulk still 15% but the charmin was marked $3.85

I'm having a dense moment, here... what is MQ?

I was able to get the last pack of golf balls nike 4.98(was hoping for more for birthday presents:(), I got a tball glove for my daughter 3.74, sleeping bag 2.48, x-large ziploc bags 50% off with coupon made it 1.48, some power ranger gloves and a hat for my nephew 75% off, and a cranium sports station for 7.48. But in the process of looking for deals my dd (20 months) took off her boot and threw it out of the cart without me knowing, between her and her crying sister (2 months), I was going crazy:razz:

moonryder125 , you asked about furniture markdowns in the last thread? Not sure if this will help you, but here in Southern California I stumbled upon a GREAT furniture clearance last year and that was Monday. I asked the girl who helped me take a flatbed cart of stuff to the front, and she said she was working the department and had just marked everything down earlier that day. Anything in particular you're looking for? I mostly am seeing little stuff marked down, like a few end tables. I have seen a few big boxes being brought out, but they were only 3o% off as well, down to about $229.xx or so. Not sure if they were the dining hutches or what-have-you.

I checked out a local Target last night and there were loads of markdowns in Bedding. I didn't find anything in Baby, most of it had already been reset. I think there was one changing table that was 50% off, $39.98.

A few appliances (a gray Foreman grill and a rice cooker) were 30% off, and almost the entire aisle of dishes had clearance tags and stickers, as were the picture frames.

I love this time of year for home stuff :).

Oh yes, I also saw in a Stationery Endcap some 12x12 (and a few 8x8) stacks of scrapbooking paper marked 30% off, so scrappers might want to keep an eye on it if it goes down further. Originally $9.99.

I know this has been brought up before but...has anyone heard anything from Gator Pam:confused:

She was a very active poster here and I loved all her recipes and Target tips.

I hope she is alright..but I have not seen anything from her in about a year or so.

Just wondering/concerned? Any info appreciated :)

A big thank you to whoever posted that jewelry armoires were 75% off. I found a nice dark wood one today for $12. This will make a nice gift for my sister who loves jewelry. Strangely enough some of the bigger armoires were not clearanced (I had an employee check for me) and seemed to still be at 50%. Maybe next week.

No bulk items. left at the Union, NJ store. Nothing much interesting in clearance.

I have always wanted one of these I hope I find one tomorrow when I check the Target close to work.

I am so excited :) today was a great day. Here's what I found:

Large cherry wood jewelry armoire - $24.98 Reg $99.XX

Large black jewelry armoire - $24.98 Reg $99.XX

Ghost Squad for Wii - $12.46 Reg $49.99

2 wood art tables - $5.04 Reg $39.99

Cars playhut - $4.98 Reg $19.XX

Reg $350 Spent $77.48 before tax :)

They also had the smaller armoires for $12.XX. It was crazy people were grabbing as many as they could possibly handle. I was really excited to find the art desks. I have been looking for the desk since they did the toy clearance, they had plenty of easels but never could find the desk.

someone asked earlier about the crib I saw for 75% off. I know it was brown, but I can't recall if it was natural or honey. I am pretty sure it was this model:

http://www.target.com/Simplicity-4-in-1-Aspen-Crib-Natural/dp/B000WIE6R8/sr=1-2/qid=1201829033/ref=sr_1_2/602-3636315-5288666?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Aaspen&page=1

and they had the brown wood Aspen changing tables for $19.98 as well.. hope you find what you need!

I know this has been brought up before but...has anyone heard anything from Gator Pam:confused:

She was a very active poster here and I loved all her recipes and Target tips.

I hope she is alright..but I have not seen anything from her in about a year or so.

Just wondering/concerned? Any info appreciated :)

I've been wondering the same thing??? I looked and it says she hasn't been on sense 9/8/07 :no:

The Chesapeake Square store (at 8 p.m.) had about 8 of the large amoires for $24.98. There were 2 rows of 75% off hats, gloves, and scarves for girls and boys. I also saw a 4 piece American Tourister luggage for $34.98 - 75% off. They also had one a 8 in 1 game table for $34.98.

This morning the Hampton store had several of the Washington Redskins propane grills for 75% off - approx. $23, 3-wheel scooters for $8.08, 2-pack Cascade for $2.47, 3-pack sandwich bags for $2.48 and the men's 2-pack body wash for $2.50.

New thread already? Wow!

Today I got a black and stainless look KitchenAid spice rack for 24.99 half off the full price. THEN I saw a matching KitchenAid knife set that wasn't scanning. I got to the register, and the cashier said is 19.99 ok? I know these sets usually go for much more than that (99 I think!) so I was happy. The cashier said that I was lucky, tomorrow it was probably going to salvage. My kitchen is being taken over by KitchenAid!!!

I also got a 60$ dart board for 14.49. My favorite deal was the $15 XBOX 360 game I got- Tony Hawk's Proving Ground limited edition! When I went to my other target, they were still sitting in the case with the 49.99 sticker! Also got a grill cover for 12.99, 50% of full price- my husband set the last one on fire. This one is flame retardant:D Also got lots of bulk stuff, not a *huge* discount, but I am trying to take my lunch to work from now on, so anything is cheaper than eating out! All kinds of candles around $1-2 dollars (some are BIG) and a whole bunch of cleaning stuff.

I did see the game tables there and the armoires, people were fighting over them.

A good day all in all. I think it's because I haven't gone in a couple of weeks- I am trying not to go so much.

The Chesapeake Square store (at 8 p.m.) had about 8 of the large amoires for $24.98. There were 2 rows of 75% off hats, gloves, and scarves for girls and boys. I also saw a 4 piece American Tourister luggage for $34.98 - 75% off. They also had one a 8 in 1 game table for $34.98.

This morning the Hampton store had several of the Washington Redskins propane grills for 75% off - approx. $23, 3-wheel scooters for $8.08, 2-pack Cascade for $2.47, 3-pack sandwich bags for $2.48 and the men's 2-pack body wash for $2.50.

Too funny - first time I ever saw Suffolk on here. I lived there for 10 years until I moved to FL a year ago.

I also got the knife set from Kitchen Aid for $19.99 and DH loves it..the original price on these was $99.97 so good score for you too...today I got the kids a bunch of the inflatable snow sled thingys clearanced out to $3.48 from $14.98..since are to get 9 inches by morning and school is closed they will love it..On another note, I think my coupon clipping and PP is driving my DH crazy (he helps me clip my Qs and listens to my "daily deals") well out of nowhere he tells me that last night he had a dream that he was a coupon and that I had stuck him in my coupon binder and he couldn't move..said he even had barcodes going all up and down his body!!!.:insane: ROFL..I think I need to give the poor man a sabbatical from the coupon clipping and just let you all in on my "daily target pp deals"..lol Edited by staviles

I went to 2 Targets today looking for the 75% off jewelry armoires. The first Target had them at only 30% off. The second store only had the display models. I wanted the 129.99 now 32.98 but they wouldn't let me have the display model even though the first sales associates said I could have it, he called some woman over there and she said no. I told her that he said I could have it but she said no that it might fall apart on me. I was SO mad I wantedit to store my makeup in. I have ALOT of makeup and it would have been perfect.

I went to 2 Targets today looking for the 75% off jewelry armoires. The first Target had them at only 30% off. The second store only had the display models. I wanted the 129.99 now 32.98 but they wouldn't let me have the display model even though the first sales associates said I could have it, he called some woman over there and she said no. I told her that he said I could have it but she said no that it might fall apart on me. I was SO mad I wantedit to store my makeup in. I have ALOT of makeup and it would have been perfect.

Kmart also has 75% off. Hope you find one.

I also got the knife set from Kitchen Aid for $19.99 and DH loves it..the original price on these was $99.97 so good score for you too...today I got the kids a bunch of the inflatable snow sled thingys clearanced out to $3.48 from $14.98..since are to get 9 inches by morning and school is closed they will love it..On another note, I think my coupon clipping and PP is driving my DH crazy (he helps me clip my Qs and listens to my "daily deals") well out of nowhere he tells me that last night he had a dream that he was a coupon and that I had stuck him in my coupon binder and he couldn't move..said he even had barcodes going all up and down his body!!!.:insane: ROFL..I think I need to give the poor man a sabbatical from the coupon clipping and just let you all in on my "daily target pp deals"..lol

You crack me up :chairfall give the poor guy a coupon brake before he starts dreaming that he's on a shelf and u pass him up saying "I'll wait till he goes 75%" :sidesplit Besides we'd love to hear your daily pp deals :yup::giggle:

You gave me a good laugh before going to bed. :D :D

I also got the knife set from Kitchen Aid for $19.99 and DH loves it..the original price on these was $99.97 so good score for you too...today I got the kids a bunch of the inflatable snow sled thingys clearanced out to $3.48 from $14.98..since are to get 9 inches by morning and school is closed they will love it..On another note, I think my coupon clipping and PP is driving my DH crazy (he helps me clip my Qs and listens to my "daily deals") well out of nowhere he tells me that last night he had a dream that he was a coupon and that I had stuck him in my coupon binder and he couldn't move..said he even had barcodes going all up and down his body!!!.:insane: ROFL..I think I need to give the poor man a sabbatical from the coupon clipping and just let you all in on my "daily target pp deals"..lol

so disapointed tonight! Really been looking for that step 2 wagon for $14.xx...no luck yet :no: Stumbled over a shutterfly display with a stack of red tagged calenders and got all excited...they said originally $19.99, now $16.98? :confused: I don't even get how that was a mark down...scanned it and it said "item not found" then I asked an associate who was watching me scan...he said that it would be $16.98 and not any lower...i pointed out that it wasn't any percentage i've ever seen...but he wasn't budging...I even went to another associate...but they stuck to it also...so I put it back...we left with nothing *sniffle* I really want to find the wagon!!!!

went to 2 Targets today looking for the 75% off jewelry armoires. The first Target had them at only 30% off. The second store only had the display models. I wanted the 129.99 now 32.98 but they wouldn't let me have the display model even though the first sales associates said I could have it, he called some woman over there and she said no. I told her that he said I could have it but she said no that it might fall apart on me. I was SO mad I wantedit to store my makeup in. I have ALOT of makeup and it would have been perfect

I saw about 50 of those at my store today...All marked at $12.48. I wanted to get one but figured I didnt have enough jewlry to fill it up...It did look nice though.

I saw about 50 of those at my store today...All marked at $12.48. I wanted to get one but figured I didnt have enough jewlry to fill it up...It did look nice though.

I was going to use it to put makeup in. I know someone that uses it for this and it it bworks VERY well for makeup. She had her DH drill a hole through the handles of her makeup brushes and threaded a pretty ribbon through the hole and hung the makeup brushes on the hooks where u r supposed 2 hang your necklaces. Plus u could put your jewelry in it and evrything would be together when u were getting ready 2 go shopping at Target.

Went to Target to return a bunch of stuff, and of course found some good deals:

Tinkerbell lip gloss sets 75% off $0.96

Toddler Boys t-shirts $1.24

I bought a table runner for my mom. It was only 30% off ($10.38), but there weren't

that many left, so I'd better just buy it now.

I also saw:

Colgate Cavity Prevention Toothpaste - 3 pack - $2.50

Girls hats & gloves 75% off

Baby crib bedding -- sports theme -- 75% off

Amy Coe really cute mobile 75 % off $6.48

Toddler Boys plaid button-up shirts $1.74

Pampers Splashers swim pants 50% off I think $2.48 or $2.98

Girls soccer cleats 75% off (located in sporting goods) $4.98

Large pack of 12 x 12 scrapbooking paper 50% off $4.98

Baby Phat perfumes 50% off $12.48

I was really there to return stuff, but I ended up spending half of what I

returned. How does that always happen to me?:eyepoppin