Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Went to Target in leominster , Mass today and found quite a bit. Got the Big Thomas pop up playhouse thing for $9.98 75% off, plus 3 inflatable kids bed for $4.37, a queen size inflatable for $5.24, some Junie B Jones books for 50%, kids shampoo, toothpaste and a Diego scooter. I reallly want one of the tents but can't find them !!!

Went to Target in leominster , Mass today and found quite a bit. Got the Big Thomas pop up playhouse thing for $9.98 75% off, plus 3 inflatable kids bed for $4.37, a queen size inflatable for $5.24, some Junie B Jones books for 50%, kids shampoo, toothpaste and a Diego scooter. I reallly want one of the tents but can't find them !!!

Had a great trip today:

FINALLY got the playhouse for $32.xx!!!! Went yesterday and it was still 50% but knew they did sporting goods on Thurs so I went back today and BAM!!!

I also got a boys golf club set for $10.41, Cars pop-up ball game $4.xx, Cars inflatable bed $4.xx, In-line skates for me $4.xx, Hope golf towels $1.xx, Hope visors $2.xx, Darts $1.xx, Inflatable basketball hoop game $4.xx, A bunch of Eddie Bauer stuff for the guys at 75%, Poptarts $0.50 with coupon

:eyepoppin

Had a great trip today:

FINALLY got the playhouse for $32.xx!!!! Went yesterday and it was still 50% but knew they did sporting goods on Thurs so I went back today and BAM!!!

I also got a boys golf club set for $10.41, Cars pop-up ball game $4.xx, Cars inflatable bed $4.xx, In-line skates for me $4.xx, Hope golf towels $1.xx, Hope visors $2.xx, Darts $1.xx, Inflatable basketball hoop game $4.xx, A bunch of Eddie Bauer stuff for the guys at 75%, Poptarts $0.50 with coupon

Woo Hoo, I finally have something to post here. Womens long sleeved t-shirts in solid colors $2.48 each (I picked up 4) and lightweight sweaters $5 each (I got 2) and valentines T-shirts $5 each.

I am so glad I read this thread! You guys are the best!

Welcome to the good feeling of finding a Target deal - Thanks for your addition!!! Isn't it so great that we are one big group who are always so willing to help each other!!!!

I was so excited the other night, I got the art easle for 4.98...woohoo...it was marked down to $13, and I was ok with that, but about wet myself when it rang up at $4.98. Perfect b-day gift for my daughter in April...now to keep her out of the closet!!

I was so excited the other night, I got the art easle for 4.98...woohoo...it was marked down to $13, and I was ok with that, but about wet myself when it rang up at $4.98. Perfect b-day gift for my daughter in April...now to keep her out of the closet!!

Welcome to the good feeling of finding a Target deal - Thanks for your addition!!! Isn't it so great that we are one big group who are always so willing to help each other!!!!

Welcome to all the newbies, so glad to have new members in our big support group...

:g_dance::g_dance::g_dance::g_dance::g_dance::g_dance:

It is like a support group :) , I feel like I should say :g_hello: "Hi my name is Jessie and I am a Target addict" :cheesy:

Hi Jessie... :yup:

Too bad we're strung out all over the place. If we weren't we could have real meetings with coffee and desserts... :D Oh wait, that means we would all be perusing the same

endcaps... Never mind, bad idea. I have a hard enough time catching the deals now.

Too bad we're strung out all over the place. If we weren't we could have real meeting with coffee and desserts... :D Oh wait, that means we would all be perusing the same

endcaps... Never mind, bad idea. I have a hard enough time catching the deals now.

lol yup :yup:

A big thank you to whoever posted that jewelry armoires were 75% off. I found a nice dark wood one today for $12. This will make a nice gift for my sister who loves jewelry. Strangely enough some of the bigger armoires were not clearanced (I had an employee check for me) and seemed to still be at 50%. Maybe next week.

No bulk items. left at the Union, NJ store. Nothing much interesting in clearance.

A big thank you to whoever posted that jewelry armoires were 75% off. I found a nice dark wood one today for $12. This will make a nice gift for my sister who loves jewelry. Strangely enough some of the bigger armoires were not clearanced (I had an employee check for me) and seemed to still be at 50%. Maybe next week.

No bulk items. left at the Union, NJ store. Nothing much interesting in clearance.

Too bad we're strung out all over the place. If we weren't we could have real meetings with coffee and desserts... :D Oh wait, that means we would all be perusing the same

Yea and we could have poker night with coupons.:banana::gd_purple:gd_not_ri:gd_pineap But you're right, it would be too crouded at the store. I call dibs on the harlingen target, find your own :tongue1::D:gdlaugh::evil:

i woke up early to try and catch bulk buys today in my area. I went to 4 targets and NOT ONE of them had any toliet paper, paper towels, body wash, dish soap, soft soap. etcc..

i was really suprised that i couldn't find anything!!! its like the merch never existed :shock:

i woke up early to try and catch bulk buys today in my area. I went to 4 targets and NOT ONE of them had any toliet paper, paper towels, body wash, dish soap, soft soap. etcc..

i was really suprised that i couldn't find anything!!! its like the merch never existed :shock:

Just got back from Target & found the barbie golf set for $9.98, kids slippers for $1.98, found one shutterfly tiled mug for $3.74, they had the other shutterfly kits for 10.xx- but didn't get them, kids soccer shorts for $2.xx, glade plug-ins air freshner for $2.xx, boys champion tennis shoes for 4.98. They had womens & children's hats and gloves for 75% off.

Just got back from Target & found the barbie golf set for $9.98, kids slippers for $1.98, found one shutterfly tiled mug for $3.74, they had the other shutterfly kits for 10.xx- but didn't get them, kids soccer shorts for $2.xx, glade plug-ins air freshner for $2.xx, boys champion tennis shoes for 4.98. They had womens & children's hats and gloves for 75% off.

I too have been reading and learning, have gotten good deals on the 75% off toys, never any MM but today went to get seat covers for my cold leather seat and found some with no price, bar code blacked out but only ones there so took to checkout and clerk tried to use barcode and came back not found, so she said "I think last ones were about $1.76 is that OK? I said "sure". Paid and left with our popcorn combo and few 75% off little toys and the necessary hot wheel. Got home to put seat cover on and found old receipt stuffed inside that read $129.00, from November. Almost scared to put them on! What a find..

I too have been reading and learning, have gotten good deals on the 75% off toys, never any MM but today went to get seat covers for my cold leather seat and found some with no price, bar code blacked out but only ones there so took to checkout and clerk tried to use barcode and came back not found, so she said "I think last ones were about $1.76 is that OK? I said "sure". Paid and left with our popcorn combo and few 75% off little toys and the necessary hot wheel. Got home to put seat cover on and found old receipt stuffed inside that read $129.00, from November. Almost scared to put them on! What a find..

Wow!! :eyepoppin:eyepoppin

Congratulations!!! What a find! :cheesy:

That's GREAT! Congrats!

I went to today and found they have the diy toy bins 50% off. They started marking down the kids craft and art supplies. I remeber last year around this time they clearenced the kids crafts!! I found diego skates for $4xx , a spiderman play house $9xx, spiderman ball throw $4xx,

lunch boxes with a unicorn on them for $2.98, A butterfly sleeping bag for $2.48, the fashion playhouse set for $ 9xx, a 2 in one air hockey table for 12.48, a eddie bauer bag that is also a cooler for 4.98, a dora canteen for 1.18 and 3 high school musical sports bottles @ .98 each!! Everything I bought was 75% off. I also found 2 of the mm juices for .69 today my first time ever!!!

Had a great trip today:

Too funny, we had very similar experiences. I too had gone yesterday eyeing up that playhouse again only to see 50% again. But, BAM, it hit 75% today and I got one! I also picked up a couple of the character inflatable beds ($7.xx ea), an adult Coleman sleeping bag ($6.xx), and 2 Coleman portable grills (for tailgating) for $10.xx ea, 2 kids tent combos (with sleeping bags and flashlights) for $6.xx ea. And, finally got those stinkin Christmas My Little Ponies for $1.74. Very good Target day.