Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I bought a shutterfly 8X11 photo book last night and tried to put in the code today. It said that it was not activated. I have the receipt that says, "Activation Successful". I tried to exchange it today, but Customer Service said that because the code was scratched off, she couldn't exchange or return it. I called Shutterfly, and was told that they couldn't do anything...talk to Target. Anyone else with this problem?:confused:

You should informed the manager of that!! I hate when cashiers act like its their money out of their own pocket they are losing!!!!:mad::mad:

yea,but at that point i just wanted to get out of there. i'm sticking to my old target from now on, never have any problems there. they always take all my coupons even expired ones:D

that is tooo funny!!!:cheesy:my ds3 also is the same!! :yup: one day my husband was driving with his friend and my son was in the car; as they passed target my son said "lets go target!!" my husbands friend then asks where did he learn that? my husband replied that I always take him there, so now he always wants to go to target! his friend said "you need to break him of that habit!!!". i think my husband was soo embarassed!!!:blush: lololol:lolrun:

mine used to be like that too....now they are nearly 5 & 7, and they don't have the same enthusiasm....such a shame.

Went to Target w/3 kids in tow. They had the Diego scooter for 14.xx. My 3 1/2 yr old DS wants one but I couldn't get it while he was w/me (it's for his bday). When my DH got home I went to a different Target it was 17.xx but got it anyway (only 1 left at both stores). Looks like the box was open so I may get the one at the other store next time I go (if it's still there).

Kernersville Target had 1 Dyson for 279.xx. There were some cases of Crystal Light but I can't remember how much they were. Can't think of anything else that jumped out at me.

I bought a shutterfly 8X11 photo book last night and tried to put in the code today. It said that it was not activated. I have the receipt that says, "Activation Successful". I tried to exchange it today, but Customer Service said that because the code was scratched off, she couldn't exchange or return it. I called Shutterfly, and was told that they couldn't do anything...talk to Target. Anyone else with this problem?:confused:

OMG! I just bought several and hadn't tried them yet! Now I'm nervous that they won't work!!! UGH! So they told you basically there's nothing you can do? That just doesn't seem right?

OMG! I just bought several and hadn't tried them yet! Now I'm nervous that they won't work!!! UGH! So they told you basically there's nothing you can do? That just doesn't seem right?

OH BROTHER! SO DID I!! I can't believe that neither Target nor Shutterfly would make it right for you?!!

I found some good deals at the Springfield, MO Target today. Kitchenaid wire coated sink protectors, for $6.18, regular $24 something. Foodsaver storage bags, rolls of 8" x 22' for 6.98, $10.27 at Wal-mart. Some good buys in the grocery department, Campbells Cream Soups for 71 cents and el paso green chiles for 78 cents for the large cans. I saw some other good deals, but nothing that was earth shattering. They were putting out their summer stuff, made me feel good, coz it was so cold and it seems like Winter will last for ever.

Ugh! Try 16 years!

Watch out guys lovetoshopCA will be wanting us to put our YOB under where we live. Just joking. I'm right there with you guys 14 years for me. I haven't seen anything lately at Target I was hoping to get the Crystal Light, but it was gone. I hope with all the bad weather we've had in California, they'll be lots a mark downs that no one else will get to, however, lovetoshopCA is pretty faithful in her Target route..like the Post Office...thru snow and rain. Seriously, if I did not read her post everyday I'd never the best time to go to Target. Your the best!!:yup:

Watch out guys lovetoshopCA will be wanting us to put our YOB under where we live. Just joking. I'm right there with you guys 14 years for me. I haven't seen anything lately at Target I was hoping to get the Crystal Light, but it was gone. I hope with all the bad weather we've had in California, they'll be lots a mark downs that no one else will get to, however, lovetoshopCA is pretty faithful in her Target route..like the Post Office...thru snow and rain. Seriously, if I did not read her post everyday I'd never the best time to go to Target. Your the best!!:yup:

Aahhh...Shucks....I really do try to go every weekday. Weekends...not so much. But then, they rarely do markdowns on weekends. :tongue1:

I'm going to try to return it at a different Target. I have the reciept and a print out from shutterfly that shows it wasn't activated. Wish me luck!

Good luck. I'm anxious to hear how you come out. I have several of these and was going to give some to my sister. I will need to make sure and get them "posted" out to our Shutterfly account sooner rather than later if there is a problem like this. I wonder if this is just anomaly or something that is happening often with these box sets??!

I"m going to be in Rochester tomorrow...wonder if there's a good Target nearby....

I stopped at our Fort Gratiot Target tonite only to find no less than 4 firetrucks, 3 police cars and an ambulance leaving...I went to the doors but they were locked! The mall security guy said that Target had to close because of 'an incident' and he didn't think they'd reopen tonite!!!!! I'll be out of town tomorrow (Rochester lol), so I won't be able to go in and find out until Sun or <gasp!> Monday!!!

I totally agree! 3 cheers for LOVETOSHOPCA, you have no idea how many times I check for her posts. I too, live in southern california and find her immensly helpful!!:D