Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Example of a firebowl....can't wait to get one for my backyard. :)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511J6XFPEEL._SS260_.jpg

That would be nice to have but I live in an apt. right now. My fiance and I will be here for a year after we get married in June. Then we will be looking for a house.

That would be nice to have but I live in an apt. right now. My fiance and I will be here for a year after we get married in June. Then we will be looking for a house.

They put them on sale all of the time. Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials. :)

Our best guess is that they are intended for Food Avenue to be sold singly, but they make it to the sales floor instead. However, I saw a child purchasing a single juice box the other day in Food Ave. and it was less than $.69, so I am not sure we were correct about that. It has been like this for a long time, though! When I don't need them myself, I usually take them up to a couple of cashiers who work mornings who really appreciate it. I just "change my mind" so the management doesn't check out what is going on. When I am in a store I don't go to regularly and find them, I will often find a young mom and tell her about the deal. That almost always makes them happy. :yup:

do u see these at the madre or pasadena store often???

I have to say that by far my best deal with the after Christmas clearance was getting the V-Bot transforming robot/rc car thing for 30 dollars. That was regulary 129 and I refused to buy it at that price but for 30 I couldnt resist. My son LOVES it and so does his dad and sister. The one we got works perfectly, but some of the reviews on it were bad so I guess we got lucky.

Wow... that is a great deal. I checked the "bad" :D Target at lunch. They did have several machines on display that did not have homes, but none in boxes- since Target doesn't sale their displays I was just out of luck... I will check my favorite one on the way home again, but I'm thinking I just missed out on this deal.

I made my usual weekly (although its been more like daily lately) trip to Target today at lunch. Bulk was still at 15% off, still a lot left. Shutterfly was at 50%. Big stuff like the playhouse (one left) and the sports tables were still at 50%. Baby stuff was at 30 or 50% depending on the item, still a decent amount of strollers left. Lots of newly reduced baby clothes and toys on clearance, most for 50% off. My big find today was a Fisher Price Star station for $10!!! :eyepoppin It was on one on the clearance endcaps with no tag so I scanned it and it said $10. My 9 month old doesn't really need it but I couldn't pass it up for that price.

I find them at both Pasadena stores at least once a month or so. Sometimes more often. I also find them in Alhambra. I don't recall seeing them in Duarte.

thanks for responding lovetoshop...for like 2 months now since seeing the post, I having been trying to catch this deal....

;)

wish me luck

Are they on clearance now?

I don't believe so. Someone wanted to know what one was so I posted a picture. I'm always checking to see if they go on clearance because I want one for my backyard. I wasn't ready to buy one last year but now I am ready for one.

Lucked out today...found the LPS Jumping Frog set (the one that attaches to the talent show) for $2.xx. It was hiding. :)

Play tents and such are 50% off at our store. They also had some neat looking Cars themed games for $9.xx. Darts and basketball, bean bag toss, etc...

sent my husband to the hampton target as soon as he got off work, crossing my fingers that atleast one of the two houses ($32) would still be there!! but...... they were gone!! to little to late. I was ssssssooooooo sad! If anyone sees one in our area please let me know!! thks for the post!!

Went to a few different stores today and found some baby stuff finally marked down 50% off! Was at the Southport Indy store! They had a ton of strollers they marked down but were putting them all on a flatbed to do something with them? I grabbed one of the pink stroller carseat combos that everyone had been talking about 75% off!!! I was so excited! Hopefully we end up needing pink! HAHA! Couldn't pass that up! Was looking for the pooh bedding but still only 30 off there and I got it for 50 off at Plainfield... Found that wierd! Was hoping for 75 percent off! Did notice another flatbed with all new merchandise they were putting up and out. Wow! Lots of empty holes! Didn't look at anything else but shoes, not much left! A few stores still had the same 30% off items at only 30% off again for today though........

Today I got:

25.98 tennis shoes for 3.54

29.99 tennis shoes for 4.58

15.99 leather gloves with cheata fur trim 3.58

15.99 black leather gloves for 3.58

35.98 brown swede like boots 7.98

19.99 heavy transformers throw for 4.98

8 packs of the reg 1.99 2pair pack mittens for 37 cents

If anybody out there is willing to pick up the Shark sewing machine for me I will pay shipping and a little extra:) I really really want one!!!

I will look tomorrow for you, I have an appt in Phoenix and will check the stores in the area.

Did anyone in AZ happen to pick up an extra Cars carrying case that they don't need? I could just kick myself for not buying two of them but my boys just started collecting the die cast Cars last week.

I don't believe so. Someone wanted to know what one was so I posted a picture. I'm always checking to see if they go on clearance because I want one for my backyard. I wasn't ready to buy one last year but now I am ready for one.

I've been waiting for the copper one to go on clearance too....Guess I'll need to wait a lil while longer....:yawn:

I am most excited tonight to report my favorite find. I realize it is a "toy" but it certainly doesn't look like one and the reviews on it from ordinary consumers are very good: the Torpedo Entertainment Projector - reg $159 for $39.98. It hooks up to a DVD player, VCR, computer, just about anything. Maybe was a return - was on an endcap in toys but is not packaged at all like a toy. I was doing the happy dance!