Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Yes i hit pay dirt today.Went to target to peruse and they were marking down the bulk stuff from 15-30% off.Soaps, cerals, even toilet paper.Who knew TP would go out of style.(LOL). combine those prices with coupons and the clipless coupons i got alot of great bargains.Alot of the bulk soaps and cleaners came with freebies samples on them.

Yup! I was going to report it too! They were marking ours today. Didn't have time to stop, but noticed it. I'll go back.

One observation on GB items clearancing last year...I noticed that they went sooner. Two years ago, I got some great chairs etc at 75% off. Last year when it went 50%, I waited and watched carefully. The day I went back and it had just changed to 75%, almost everything was GONE!

This year, depending on my schedule, I may buy some at 30% because there are some great things that caught my eye. I do not want to lose out if they go just as quickly this year.

anyone notice if the dysons were marked down anymore? the last time i was in there, they were still at 15% off(not 30% like i had mentioned before). i believe the price was $339. the lady that worked in that dept said she didnt know when they were going to be marked down, they may go to 50% off and if that happens, i better be there for it, lol.

anyone notice if the dysons were marked down anymore? the last time i was in there, they were still at 15% off(not 30% like i had mentioned before). i believe the price was $339. the lady that worked in that dept said she didnt know when they were going to be marked down, they may go to 50% off and if that happens, i better be there for it, lol.

They were still $339 at ours. I think markdowns on Housewares is on Thursday so get there early if you want to check! :)

Yes, they do. 2 times per year if it is under $20 or $25. I can't remember the limit. You have to have your DL with you though.

I think the return without a receipt may depend on the store. The store closest to me in Union, NJ says no returns without a receipt, period. :no: However, at the Watchung, NJ store I overheard someone else returning without a receipt and they said it was up to $20.

Anyone who works for Target know what the corporate policy is??

I need some help folks!!!

i have been to many targets in my area, at least 8 of them and have noticed that the price of the Hello Kitty Sewing machine varies from 49.98-69.98. First off, why would that be and secondly, are department markdowns weekly or every other week. All my stores have anywhere from 4-10 of them.

Cman experts, chime in.. I need some feedback....:blush:

Just went and organized my toy/clothes stash from target and jc penny

I have 3 children ages 7-10

they each now have their own shelf, plus clothes hung up for next year

I just sorted out the stuff for my son's 9th birthday,

these are the things he's getting

pirates of carribean weapon and gear: 24.99 / 6.24

Lego exo-force 49.99 / 12.48

pirate attack 2 pk 24.99 / 6.24

pirate of carribean? 9.50 / 3.50

spiderman ls shirt 22.00 / 5

spiderman pjs 30.00 / 4.80

pirates of carr. costume 50.00 / 15.00

bionicle 9.99 / 2.48

digital clock 10.00 / 2.00

pirates of carr. socks 9.50 / 4.79

unleashed transformer 20.00 / 6.00

pair of tennis shoes 12.99 / 3.24

total of retail $281.00

my price $74.00

THIS IS WHY WE DO THIS!!! Savings of $207

Oh I also have 2 shelves of toys gifts for everyone, an entire shelf of gifts for gift bags, and when my husband saw the 4X4 truck he said that's mine!

Plus all the winter coats for next year are bought, they are all getting jean jackets, clothes, toys, and wii games for Easter, and most of their school clothes for next year are done too!

I love Gotta Deal, Target, JC penny, Kohls, and Disney clearance!!

GREAT JOB!!!:yup:

Yes i hit pay dirt today.Went to target to peruse and they were marking down the bulk stuff from 15-30% off.Soaps, cerals, even toilet paper.Who knew TP would go out of style.(LOL). combine those prices with coupons and the clipless coupons i got alot of great bargains.Alot of the bulk soaps and cleaners came with freebies samples on them.

Which coupons were you able to use? I haven't been to Target since this weekend(I'm starting to go through Target withdrawl:cheesy:) And I don't remember which brands they had in the bulk section. TIA!

I've been eyeing the same easel since it was posted on here that is was going clearance and I finally got it this moring...tried to see if there were anymore close to me and the only store that had 3 instock was 2 hours away!

These had been $9.98 at my target for awhile, (since the toy markdown) and they had lots of them. Wasn't sure which one to buy last week and I opted for the desk since it was so cute and I knew my girls would prefer to sit down and draw rather than stand, but yesterday I went back to try to find 2 of them and they were all gone, but I did manage to get 2 of the easels with the chalkboard in one side for $4.98 .

Managed to get the Cars Color Wonder Sprayer and Pirates Crayola Cutter today at 75%. I couldnt find any when I went last week so I was happy to see them today. They had plenty of the Princess ones, but not Cars or Pirates.

Ours had a ton of pirates ones and 2 priness ones so I picked those up today for my nieces.

I think the return without a receipt may depend on the store. The store closest to me in Union, NJ says no returns without a receipt, period. :no: However, at the Watchung, NJ store I overheard someone else returning without a receipt and they said it was up to $20.

Anyone who works for Target know what the corporate policy is??

I just checked online and the policy says a receipt is required for ALL returns. Maybe some stores are just more lenient than others?

These had been $9.98 at my target for awhile, (since the toy markdown) and they had lots of them. Wasn't sure which one to buy last week and I opted for the desk since it was so cute and I knew my girls would prefer to sit down and draw rather than stand, but yesterday I went back to try to find 2 of them and they were all gone, but I did manage to get 2 of the easels with the chalkboard in one side for $4.98 .

I love how it can fold up easily and has a carry/storage bag with it! We love having lots of space to play so it will be nice to have something that can be packed up and stored easily! :)

I love how it can fold up easily and has a carry/storage bag with it! We love having lots of space to play so it will be nice to have something that can be packed up and stored easily! :)

That was the main reasons why I wanted them:yup:. It is nice when you find things that can be packed up and stored easily.

Which coupons were you able to use? I haven't been to Target since this weekend(I'm starting to go through Target withdrawl:cheesy:) And I don't remember which brands they had in the bulk section. TIA!

I was able to get Downy,it was 6.78 minus .50 man Q and the clipless $1 Q making the 120 use $5.28.Colgate TP was $3.40 and a man Q for .75 making it $2.65 for 3 boxes.Cascade was $4.07 minus .50 clipless Q and a $1 man Q making it $2.57 for 100 oz.Color clorox bleach was $6.78 for a gaint bottle minus a .50 man Q making it $6.28 not a great bargain but i needed it and it was better than full price.Dawn simple pleasures dish soap that new one with the airfreshner on the bottom and it smells nice in the kitchen to was $2.84 minus a $1.00 man Q and .50 clipless Q making it $1.34.Anyways i think you get the point.Oh yeah one last bargain was a 4 pack of clorox toliet bowl cleaner after $1.00 man Q i paid $3.24.They also had bounty,suave,crest TP, scott TP,charmin TP,and much more icant remember.GL.Oh yeah and a little off subject my target has Trop OJ on sale for 3 for $5.98.Using 3 target $1 off and a Man Q for $1 off 3 i paid $2 for 3 1/2 galls.

Does anyone know where to find more books for the projector thing? Dora came with mine, and I found the Pooh book, but I would like more. Are these only around for Christmas '07? Has anyone seen them before? I am afraid that they will be gone forever and we will only have the 2 books. Seems like a better investment if we have more books to go with this.

I see wal-mart clearancing the projectors, too. They didn't seem to have any books though.

I haven't see any of the books in a while, I know the books were clearance a while back, I believe in July - I bought Nemo, Alladin and a few others and put them away at that time I didn't even have the projector. When the projector started to be clearanced out it was gone before I can get one. Then when they started putting the "holiday toys" up in November I ended up buying the projector at full price :eyepoppin for ds for christmas - needless to say, I found it at 75% last week so the one I bought full price will be going back.

Guest quigonatr

thanks~~waiting on some inline skates to go lower....:fluffy:

ME TOO! :)

Do you think the skates will be considered toys or sporting goods?

Boulderchick,

we are close to each other -- I'm in Broomfield -- I went to Target "just to get Saline" haha - $62. later and 1 1/2 hours....

here's the bulk I remember:

Scott T.P. & papertowels

Shout with a spray bottle & refill

Crest & Colgate toothpaste (3 per pack)

nature valley granola bars

facial tissue (can't remember brand), 4 pack

Clorax 4 pack wipes

Ziploc gallon size bags (2 pack)

Ziploc I think it was 1 snack size & 2 sandwich size boxes together

There were 2-3 different laundry detergents 15% off but I can't remember brands

Listerene 1 reg. size & smaller

some diapers, various sizes of Huggies

Softsoap, I think it was 3 packs

Liquid dishsoap (can't remember brand)

These were with the groceries but my store had tons of Kuners black beans, southwest style & refried marked "as is" .26

There were 4-5 racks of kids clothes for 75% off...I was good and only got 2 things from there.

Don't think these have been posted yet. Today I found:

Ratatouille Wii game 75% off - 12.48 - 207260056

They had Prince of Persia marked down too, but only 50% so I didn't pick it up

Calphalon 5qt Dutch Oven 75% off - 12.48 - 070070129

Hello Kitty Barbie Collector Ed. 75% off - 8.73 - 086061113

Webkins still 9.08 here.....

Thank you DealGrabber and traveljunkie!

Thank you soo much, I really appreciate it! I will have to check tomorrow morning. I have a chocolate cake in the oven for DH and my brother is going to try and call today from Iraq, so I can't go today. I forgot they had the Nature Valley Granola Bars, Yummy!

I will go through my coupons and see what I can use.:yup:

traveljunkie

Hi neighbor! I really enjoyed the warmer weather the past couple of days, it was nice to see the grass again.:D