Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

DH told me to go to Target to pick up something for him, boy will he be sorry, lol. I didn't even go into Target at 8 am this morning looking for toys. I was just looking around for clearance stuff and ran into the toys and saw the 75% off. There wasn't but a couple of women looking. There were 3 isle and I put some stuff in my cart and almost got an electonic globe but didn't. I decided to go back through the isles again to see if I wanted to add to my cart and then it started to get pretty crowded. I decided I better grab a globe but they were all gone by then. :( A women w/2 lil screaming kids was grabbing everything and calling everyone. She had 2 globes and I almost asked her if I could have one but didn't. Guess I should have but oh well. I saw her loading up her van when I was leaving. She was having a hard time getting it all to fit in her minivan. She had 5 carts full of toys and her total came to $5xx.xx. :eyepoppin She said she was buying for friends at work and so on. I wonder how upset her DH is gonna be? lol Gotta love Target clearance!! But it also shows how over priced toys are.

Surprise, AZ toys are being marked down as I type this. I got there at 9:15 and there was no change. I ran into a Target employee that I shopped 90% off Christmas. We started chit chatting and he walked back to toys with me. He said toys were being marked down today but later. Anyways, I told him I was after the v-smile for the tv. He walked off for a little and came back. He had an employss mark one down for me and he put if high on a shelf so I could pick up discretly. I was so thankful!!! A few minutes later a different guy came over to mark down toys. I wanted the V-tech fridge magnets and I didn't want to wait. So I took it to him and said a 'friend' (which is you guys:D) got this for $5 is it being marked down? He scanned and slapped a tag on it. YAY! So I left after that. I didn't want to be tempted!

Toys are 75% off in at the Hurst Target in TX. I just got 2 carts full for $177. w00h00! :eyepoppin

I Can Play Piano! - $16.18

I Can Play Piano Pop Hits Cartridge - $3.74

High School Musical Mystery Date - $4.47

High School Musical Mystery Date - $4.47

Harry Potter Scene it? 2nd Edition - $6.74

Trivial Pursuit Totally 80's - $6.24

Big Brain Academy - $4.74

Scrabble Junior - $2.74

Perfection - $4.48

Shake 'n Go Crash-Ups Speedway - $12.22

Playmobil Pirate Ship - $7.48

Playmobil Pirates' Dinghy - $2.48

Playmobil Skull Hideout - $2.48

Bounce 'N Go Inch-Along - $6.98

vtech Smartville Alphabet Train Station - $12.48

Spotz Maker - $6.22

Digi Makeover - $14.74

Desktop Solar System Mobile - $6.18

Bratz with Camera - $4.97

Disney Princess Cutter - $4.98

Klutz Bead Rings - $3.23

Little Mommy Baby Carrier - $3.24

TMX Elmo Keychain - $1.48

Klutz Lego Crazy Action Contraptions - $4.98

Little Tree Wood Lacing Beads - $2.58

Girl Crush Jewelry Designer - $6.24

Little People Ark Animals - $2.18

Pixel Chix Blue House - $6.24

Learning Resources English-Spanish Puzzle Cards - $1.73

Sea Monkeys on the Moon Mini-World - $2.24

find my recipe:

Fariytopia barbie 4.97

I can play piano catrdige [email protected]

Barbie laptop 9.98

IP Rosella 3.74

Bratz movie [email protected]

dance dance revolution 7.48

1 vs 100 dvd game 3.74

bratz kids 4.98

operation 5.74

barbie throne 12.48

easel smart 9.98

infant clothes (not on sale) 14.99

total: 95.50

tax 5.72

total 101.22

Second store

turtle neck shirts 2@ .94

shrek donkey 4.98

groom ken 2.87

disney doll 3.74

barbie smartphone 7.48

kt rc puppy 3.75

total: 24.70

tax 1.48

total 26.18

Too many toys just 2 girls!!! crazy

Hi there!! I am going after work today (the only time I can make it). Hopefully I can find some deals and will hopefully be able to post them here!!

Just got home from Target on Gunbarrel. I didn't get there until noon and there was still a lot left! I didn't buy anything (only b/c I had no money to spend) but I saw a lot that I wanted. Several people had carts piled to the top and overflowing. Hope you get some good stuff. If it were me I would also go to the Hixson Target. :) Good luck!

Toys in Burlington NC 75% off A few things I got Barbie Phone 7.48 Spotz Create 6.22 2 refills 1.48 each Yahtzee Turb 4.97 Mall Madness game 7.48 Perfection 4.48 Cabb kids dress 2.43 2 Yumlicious 4.98 each Magnetix 7.44 think it was 150pc. all for 63.00 might have to go back when i have more time. was on lunch so only had a hr. good Luck all

To the person looking for the amp'd idog. I looked for those and they are still full price. $29.44 or something like that. They are super cute. My DD would love one! :) My DS has the spiderman idog (which is part of the 75% clearance) and it's pretty cute.

Ok, this is from 3 different stores.

Fisher Price Easy Link $6.18 (-$5.00 coupon, $1.18 OOP)

Thomas Push and Go $1.98

Percy Push and Go $1.98

Lincoln Logs $3.74

3 Disney Tiaras $1.37 each

Aquadoodle for Tub $4.98

3 Puzzle Deluxe $3.08 each

Kool Toys Black and Decker Tools $3.75

VTech (I think) Write N Learn $5.74

2 Shake n go Crash speedway $12.22 (-$10.00 coupon, $2.22 each)

Dusty the Vacuum $4.97

Little Einstein's Make a Masterpiece $6.24

Fisher Price Baby Grand Piano $10.68

Fisher Price Learn Table $8.74

Vtech Kidizoom Camera $12.48

3 Princess Disney Shoes $2.48 each

Cabbage Patch Kid $7.48

Playtown Carriage $3.74

Playskool Bounce Inch Worm $6.98

Sub in the Tub $0.98

Kool Toys Military Plane $1.25

Kool Toys Military Boat $1.25

Kool Toys Firetruck $3.75

2 GI Joe sets $6.24 each

Thomas the Train Rhen??? $1.24

Playdoh craft kit $4.74

3 Kool Toys Miltary men sets $3.75 each

Disney Carriage Blocks $3.74

Kool Toys Alphabet Bus $2.50

Vtech (?) food fun $4.98

Miltary Tank $7.48

Fisher Price Sing Stage $8.74

= $199.27 - $25 in coupons = $174.27+tax

Orginal Retail Value $797.08

A co-worker of mine lives in the South Elgin, Illinois area, her local store was at 75% off this morning. She picked up a Barbie Throne for me! They had one Butterscotch left, but by the time she called me to see if I wanted it (which I did) someone else had alredy grabbed it. I have to teach her to always buy first and ask later :D

OH NO!!!! Yes! You definitely need to get her trained! :cheesy: I've been out desperately looking for one too with no luck yet! :(

My mom was at the Avon store and I went to Nora in Indy today and MOST toys went 75% off!!! (I was at Avon last night and still 30-50) I got a ton of stuff! They had several of the I Can Play Piano and Guitars! (at the Nora One)I picked up a piano that I'm not sure my girls will even like it! I bought a ton and didn't need a thing! :) :cheesy: BTW some items were marked 75 off but rang up 50 off! So, keep an eye on them!!!

I hit the Westbury store in Long Island this morning right at 8am and the markdown team was there marking all the toys from 30 - 75% off. It was only me and like 2 other people. It was great got a bunch of things to put away for my niece, nephew and little brother. Spent $75 got around 21 toys which would have cost me $300 full price. I even have 3 things wrappen in Valentine's Day paper already! LOL :o Went to 2 0ther Targets (Hicksville and College point) and both were still only 30 off.

My mom was at the Avon store and I went to Nora in Indy today and MOST toys went 75% off!!! (I was at Avon last night and still 30-50) I got a ton of stuff! They had several of the I Can Play Piano and Guitars! (at the Nora One)I picked up a piano that I'm not sure my girls will even like it! I bought a ton and didn't need a thing! :) :cheesy: BTW some items were marked 75 off but rang up 50 off! So, keep an eye on them!!!

same here got lots of stuff that I don't need!!! now I'm thinking what to do with all the stuff? I need to hide it really well (my husband is coming vacation from iraq in may) ;)

Opelika 75%off Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Lots of Star Stations and Cars Movie toys

Hey, did you go this morning? I was there at 8:30 till about 11:00. I just kept finding stuff. If you were there, I was the one with the one cart piled high. I saw a lot of the V-tech cameras. The Cheetah girls dolls were 75% off. Also a lot of Barbie stuff. They had stuff spread out everywhere. Wish the associates were a little happier there. I tried to talk to a few of them. One told me she had been there since 4am. Yikes.... Guess I would have been grumpy too. :)

Okay so on the advice of all of you on here, I am going to call the Target I am thinking about going to and price check a clearance toy to see if it is indeed 75% off rather than just asking what they are marked down to since you can get false information that way.

Which toy and DCPI number would you ask for? I figured I should pick one from the lists that people keep posting but there is not really a "common" one and seeing as I haven't been to this store and have no idea what they actually already have on clearance, I am finding this kind of hard so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for all the NEWBIE questions!! LOL ;)

Has anyone seen the Geotrax Grand Cenrtal Station in their toy clearance? Mine had hardly any Geotrax stuff so I was curious if it was just this particular one and I should check another, or if Geotrax in general wasn't really clearanced. Thanks!

dora phone orig 39.99

doodle bear orig. 14.99

cookware orig 10

streakers (rocket thing) orig 10.99

air hogs (rocket thing) orig 19.99

cabb patch doll orig 29.99

pack of 2 kellie dolls orig 9.99

Elmo bath toy orig 14.99

Sesame street TV toy orig 9.99

Spiderman memory orig 9.99

star wars laptop orig 19.99

FP food fune magnet game orig 19.99

bratz guitar org 14.99

spy alarm orig 9.99

bath bubble (don't member what that is) orig 9.99

birthday bratz doll orig 14.99

gi Joe set (5 small figures) orig 24.99

Cars (Mack truck w/ runway) orig 19.99

Easy link computer thing for toddler orig 24.99

2-easy link additional characters orig 9.99 each

Barbie throne orig 49.99

Disney 'Barbie' enchanted princess and prince orig 24.99

total spent 109.84

after reading this board, I HAD to go to Target on my lunch break.... The toys were 75% off here too, and I got A TON!!!!

1 vs 100 dvd Game 3.74

High Glam "Barbie" 3 @2.48 (those are the ones with the creepy long legs but my neice likes them)

"IP Luciana" 3.74

"IP Rosella" 3.74

"IP Prince" 2.48

"Doodle Dog" 2.48

Enchanged Sound Book 3.24

Bathtime Aquadoodle 4.98

To Go Doodle thing 1.24

Gymnastic Barbie 3.74

Pom Pom Barbie (2pack) 4.74

This is Me Baby 2 @ 3.74

Dog "Pullie" 6.24

Duck "Pullie" 4.98

I can Play Guitar 19.98

2 games (Barbie & Spongebob) 3.24 each...

Got 23 toys for under 100 dollars!!!! Cant wait to go to the target near my house

:D Here's my partial list, the whole list would be way too long

Lil pet shop with the tunnel

lil pet shop with shoe course X4

spy video

spy gear

spy door alarm

all of the different pirates of the carribean, sets and figures

laser challenge X2

bionicle X4

national geographic ant farm, everest, jet hawks x2

two or three lego sets

3 rubiks cubes

hover n spin

every size robepet

marbles, cards and pixi sticks x2

1000 pc puzzle

farm backpack x4

squawkbox x2

tower attack

cardworks x2

foam craft

make master

high school musical crush

magnetix

stratego

battleground

Nitro notebook

4x4 truck

and a hersey's fondue pot

2 stores 2 days spent $400

SAVED $1200!!:D

Same here. Got to do a lunch time run to a target which is 20 miles away.

Got every thing below for 75%off. Not many left in my store

hello kitty bed lamps

hello kitty digital alarm clocks

Hersheys muffin pans

Kids drawing eisle with stool (wooden)

Tickle me elmo

magnetix

Vtech Nitro notebook

Some sweters for DH

Solar lamps

There are still some hello kitty stuff at Pittsburgh, PA store if any one is interested. And also some I can play piano games