Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

It's not Pooh, but...

I found a nice, soft, white baby blanket with satin edging on a clearance endcap. Reg $14.99, marked $10.xx, scanned $3.74. I never would have thought to check if I hadn't read about the Pooh ones. It'll make a nice shower gift.

There were 2, I took 1.

I found 1 style of really cheap ($3.74) kid's shoes tonight. They had both DDs sizes.:) But most were about $7.50, 50%. Can I expect them to go down more? My toys are still 30-50%, if that means anything. Has anyone seen a good selection of young girls (todder) shoes size 7-11?

Hi GD'ers!

If anyone sees a pink i-dog amp'd that looks like the one below or any other kind similiar on clearance, will you kindly post the price? I have a SKU from a receipt (087020719) if that helps! Thanks so much!

http://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-77447-i-Dog-AMPD-White/dp/B000WXVQ3U/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1199935035&sr=8-2

Also the Shark Euro-Pro 80stitch sewing machine SKU from receipt (072120159) if any prices on sale?

Thanks so much everyone! May you all find GDs! :gdlicklips:

p.s. for all NJ/NY'ers, will you please list any stores with Toys 75%? TY!!! :cool:

I went to Target tonight just in case they may have marked stuff down and I had no luck. I did scope out the things I was going to go straight for tomorrow if they are marked down. I did find a Hello Kitty waffle maker for $4.98. The girls were so exited. I told them not to tell daddy because I didn't want him getting upset. The first thing one of the twins says is 'daddy don't look in our bags." URGH! I can't take them anywhere...lol!

I am hoping toys go 75% off tomorrow. I just want that stupid V-Tech fridge food set. I know it's only $10 but $4.98 would be so much better:)

I bought this before Christmas on Amazon when they were doing their crazy toy deals. I paid $8.xx for it, which was an awesome deal at the time. I should've checked to see if Target carried it and then waited to buy it on clearance afterwards. I didn't even give it my son for Christmas, I stored it away and forgot I bought it!:bonk:

I do not... what an ugly thing to say:2bat:: and that woman was hateful. She didn't deserve it.:gdfight:

:sidesplit:sidesplit:sidesplit

You are SUCH a hoot! I think we were separated at birth. ;) 'Course it could just be the Southern in me. I may live in CA, but Grandpa was a Kentucky ridge runner (as in moonshine for those who don't know what that means - had to outrun the Revenuers...), I grew up in Texas, and my family all seems to be moving to Western Tennessee....

It's not Pooh, but...

I found a nice, soft, white baby blanket with satin edging on a clearance endcap. Reg $14.99, marked $10.xx, scanned $3.74. I never would have thought to check if I hadn't read about the Pooh ones. It'll make a nice shower gift.

There were 2, I took 1.

Was it this one by any chance?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41X83ZCCDRL._SS384_.jpg

I bought a couple of the one below for gifts last time around. They cleared them out last year, and then brought them right back with a different UPC. Weird. Now they are on clearance again. Some of the stores have several of the Pooh items on clearance.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ozClznrdL._SS384_.jpg

you and me both! I have seen no one else that shops in central Alabama! I use to go to the target off 280 but that was a 45 minute drive for me until the new one opened up in alabaster, al and now its only 20 minutes! I always rely on posters here to say what they find and when things go a certain % off, then i either call or drive up there!

Just north of B'ham here, not many posters from this area either but I know there are lurkers because you will see an area that has items that were scanned then sat down because they didn't scan as low as what was listed from this board. It isn't just one item but alot that's listed here. I wish I could contribute more but the nearest target is 45 minutes from my house and I only go about 4 times a year. I did go this evening and they only had the games marked down to 75% off but that's ok, I got some really cool games cheap. I would like to thank all that do post their finds, I enjoy and envie all those great bargins you all list.

I didn't read it completely through, but after I saw the temp is only room temp. 55-65, I passed. I don't drink wine so I would've gotten as a soda frige too. But I like my soda really cold.

thanks for the temp check... i was soo worried about the shelving, I didn't look @ the temp!

U rule!:blush:

I didn't make it to mine today. Anyone go in the Chattanooga area?? I also will not be able to make it until after work tomorrow. I am mainly interested in the Girl Talk IM-Me and Big Trouble, but will be looking for other items. I can't ever seem to get in on the 75% off stuff.

:g_hello: Hi! I wondered if there were any Chattanooga shoppers here on GD! That is the main Target that I frequent!

As far as I'm concerned, if it's on the shelf, it's for sale! Did people actually not touch anything b/c she said it was hers? I would have laughed at her and got what ever the heck I wanted!!!

That's what I was thinking. That would've made me get a cart and load it up to the top whether I needed or wanted the items or not just to spite her. :gdgirlfight3ol: (I've been wanting to use that one....lol)

Hi GD'ers!

If anyone sees a pink i-dog amp'd that looks like the one below or any other kind similiar on clearance, will you kindly post the price? I have a SKU from a receipt (087020719) if that helps! Thanks so much!

http://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-77447-i-Dog-AMPD-White/dp/B000WXVQ3U/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1199935035&sr=8-2

Also the Shark Euro-Pro 80stitch sewing machine SKU from receipt (072120159) if any prices on sale?

p.s. for all NJ/NY'ers, will you please list any stores with Toys 75%? TY!!! :cool:

I saw one of these at a Target here in Tucson the other day that came with it's own little bag for the 'dog'. I think it was in the $10-$12 range, if I'm not mistaken. I didn't pay too close attention to it. The only reason I saw it is because my daughter thought it was an adorable pink doggie.

love2shopca ...Which of the so cal stores went today to 75 % Please dont say sierra madre store !!! please please please :D

No, the only one in my area was Duarte, which is a smaller store. I didn't call everywhere, but Burbank, San Dimas & the 2 Pasadena stores all said tomorrow. Alhambra is usually a day later, so tomorrow or Friday for them. Eagle Rock is always a toss up and often does toys in the afternoon. Hope that helps!

Hi GD'ers!

I saw one of these at a Target here in Tucson the other day that came with it's own little bag for the 'dog'. I think it was in the $10-$12 range, if I'm not mistaken. I didn't pay too close attention to it. The only reason I saw it is because my daughter thought it was an adorable pink doggie.

Are you sure? The Amp'd ones don't usually come with the bags. Target had an exclusive blue one on clearance. It was a regular version, though, not the Amp'd. The Amp'd version has multiple speakers and is louder. I haven't seen those on clearance anywhere.

Are you sure? The Amp'd ones don't usually come with the bags. Target had an exclusive blue one on clearance. It was a regular version, though, not the Amp'd. The Amp'd version has multiple speakers and is louder. I haven't seen those on clearance anywhere.

I'm not 100% sure because I didn't look at it too closely. It looked like the picture from Amazon and was a Target "Special Edition". Like I said, I didn't pay too much attention to it and only noticed it because my daughter thought it was a cute pink doggie.

love 2 shop ca // thank you thank you thank you....:cheesy: so what do you think are the odds that i should prepare myself to be @ sierra madre at 8a ? :o

Hard to say. They have been pretty behind everyone else, so even if they do it, I am not sure it will be first thing. I am probably going to go to the other Pasadena store (the 2 story former Robinson's May just over from Lake & Colorado). I KNOW they are going75% because they told me. Though they have also been behind, so it could happen later in the morning.

What are you looking for? I can probably tell you if they still have stuff in stock.

I hit the Targets in South Suburbs of IL today and I asked two managers who were marking items down at two different stores when the toys were going to 75%. They had just marked them to 50% - and they both told me not until next week Wednesday or Thursday.

Hi GD'ers!

The Union store on Route 22 was 75% off today. Three aisles of toys + a few endcaps :yup:.

What are you looking for? I can probably tell you if they still have stuff in stock.(from love2shopca)

from the lake store anything littlest pets // the plush figures would be great :yup: but the sierra madre store had some lego star wars// an assorted littlest pet set (like 15 littlest pets in one of them) a digi makeover, I saw these things there still last night...I would love anything transformers, but did not see them at either pasadena store...and one of the big panda's :tongue1: whew...in my defense both of my kids b-days are in feb !! thank you for all your help....

What are you looking for? I can probably tell you if they still have stuff in stock.(from love2shopca)

from the lake store anything littlest pets // the plush figures would be great :yup: but the sierra madre store had some lego star wars// an assorted littlest pet set (like 15 littlest pets in one of them) a digi makeover, I saw these things there still last night...I would love anything transformers, but did not see them at either pasadena store...and one of the big panda's :tongue1: whew...in my defense both of my kids b-days are in feb !! thank you for all your help....

You might want to swing by the Duarte store if you come over. They had the big panda and a bunch (like 30 or more) of the LPS small sets. I bought the only 15 pet set at Madre today (shocked to have found it). Lake did still have the big plush today, too. Lake also had some of the small LPS sets and the Legos you want. You might do better there since we know they are going down, but just a guess.