thanks to gotta deal

loves30

all i have to say is thank you to all of you... for making me a shop freak,,, here is the story and if this is not the place to do it .. please feel free to move it..

so i have been learning alot from all of you and helping others .. i love to help others.. so i would have to say this yr has been the best time of my life, i came in to some money not lots but enough.. and have been able to get things i couldnt for my kids. and others. and have helped others in time of need this yr.. that alone was the pay off..

i slept out on thanksgiving not planed but saw not a huge line and i said well im in if this is the case and i did score that day 4 lap tops and desk top and two cameras with dig pic frames.. and then went on to other stores.. well this all being said i have no idea how or what wkend .. but my bank was doing a promotion.. with how much u use your atm card .. well put two togeather and well came in to money no cc used atm.. i have been choosen for a drawing and the big drawing on the 26... i need to read more on this but i have a shot to win 25% of my spent in one wkend ( not sure what one) up to 2500.00 and the grand prize being arizona for the superbowl... great gift for my brother .. and a friend i would not go.. lol well maybe my son might like it .. anyway thanks to gotta deal i used my card like a freak and i have a huge shot... lol just wanted to share my joy...

Congratulations on your good luck and I hope you win!!

Gottadeal helped me out a great deal this year also. Due to finding such great deals, I gave more toys to "Toys for Tots" than ever before. I could not have donated quite so much if I hadn't gotten them at such a good price.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to win!! GottaDeal has also helped me get things for everyone in my family I wouldn't have gotten except using the sales. I was lucky to get in on the Vera Bradley for the daughter, the helmetcam for my son, tools for my husband and a Vera Bradley for me. Christmas is going to be alot more exciting with GottaDeal.

wow i called the place that was doing the contest.. because it was so confusing trying ot understand what they were saying.. so this is how it is.. i did win the first prize.. for this past wkend so i had to sign a release .. woohoo i get 25% back of my total saving for last wkend.. to bad it was not black friday wkend lol .. i would so be in the money... so she also said that once i sign this and send back then i go in for the super bowl... woohoooo... that drawing is on the 26 i so hope... now to see if i can win this wkend also.. talk about how cool that would be to spend money hehehe...

also want to say thank you for all the gl and fingers cross.. and i will look for ya when im there because i cant transfer them.. so i think i would just take my brother and leave hubby home.. his money but he hates planes and hates foot ball lol... me i love action .. heheh and when i told my brother he was like woohoo we won . lol i was like ummm u mean i won he said ohh no if it was not for me asking u to do my shopping also .. lol i was lmao... ok now i have to go now and finish shopping.. thanks again lor