Children's Tylenol at Target 2 for $0.00

staviles

Here's another great deal: In Sunday's SmartSource coupons, there were some coupons for Target. One of the coupons was for $3.00 off your purchase of 2 Children's Tylenol bottles (which are on sale at Target for $3.99. If you use this coupon with your $5.00 off coupon from the Tyleon.com website, you can get two bottles of Children's Tylenol for $0.00-can't beat that!! If you have a family of five kids like I do, and it being winter, we can definitely stock up on the Tylenol. Hope you all can use this one also. :D

Nope, I just printed one off and it expires January 31, 2008. I went this morning and the cashier was not happy to see me walk out with two bottles of Tylenol and not pay anything for them, but it was their own coupon as well as Tylenol's which they had a posting about on their own message board in store. So :tongue1:

Tried to use 2 of the $5 coupons at Target last night. The price of the kids Tylenol was $4.99. The person in pharmacy rung up both and then couldn't get the second on to work as the coupon was worth more than the price. She sent me to cutomer service and they said I couldn't use the coupon as it was for $5 and the article was less than the coupon and they can't give me a penny back. I said just punch in the coupon as $4.99 and they said they couldn't do that.

Went over to Meijer and price was 5.49. I ended up getting two boxes for $0.98 plus tax and no hassle.