KitchenAid Professional 9-Speed Handheld Mixer, $33 with free shipping, at Amazon

jalsmom

It's regularly $125, on sale currently for $33 -- and qualifies for free super saving shipping (just not by Christmas).

If my link doesn't work, here's the complete title:

KitchenAid KHM9QBW Professional 9-Speed Handheld Mixer

http://www.amazon.com/KitchenAid-KHM9QBW-Professional-9-Speed-Handheld/dp/B000WDYN8U/ref=pd_ybh_1?pf_rd_p=280800601&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1501&pf_rd_i=ybh&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=06T2PKKZN7CGM88N1CG2

I ordered on 12/20 & it still has not shipped. Has anyone else had their ship yet?? Hope it doesn't get canceled.

What shipping method did you choose and what does it say on your acct (should have either estimated ship date or estimated date of arrival)?

One available right now.

I'm not sure why, but many of their big bargain items will come in and out of stock for several days before they reappear again at a higher price. So keep checking and refreshing!

If you have it, turn on 1-click ordering and you don't have to go through the checkout process...it is a lot faster!

This is one of the best hand mixers available.

This model is also the 9 speed with attachments that are usually extra. I already have this in the samer color & LOVE it. I paid alot more on QVC a yr. ago. I have never seen one that came with the extra pieces other than QVC & this one. I also have never had a problem with their motors, even mixing cookies. I did have an old one that the spring that holds the beater came out, prob. could have had it repaired,but just bought another one. I even ordered another one of these even though I don't need it, Great Price!! I'll use it as a gift or just keep it for a backup.:yup: