JC Penney $10 off $10 Coupon is back!!

kjunea

I received mine the other day and bought a bobby jack shirt that was 19.99 on sale for 9.99 and didn't have to do anything, she just scanned the coupon and said you owe nothing. I said okay:cheesy:

It is going to make a great gift from my daughter to her friend:eek:

to gt this coupon in mail do we need to have their card or any one can get this?

I don't have a card with them either. On the coupon it said 10 off 10 or more purchase when you use your visa card. But I didn't have to use mine. Plus I haven't ordered anything from them in a while. But I have been getting catalogs from them for a while.

I got mine too and went and purchased the Dearform slippers for FIL, originally $30.00, on sale this week for $17.99 and with my $10.00 off coupon paid a whooping $8.xx for a great gift for a hard to shop for 80 year old!!:D Then on the back of my receipt was the survey for another 15% off and so I did the survey when I got home and got in on the Bianca Flatware set with free bonus chest for MIL, originally $145, on sale for $39.99, with my 15% off came out to $34.00 w/fs to store catalog counter in about 4-7 days!!! Loving it!!:D When I was in the store, they had a flatware set advertised in the weekly ad for $49.99, but my store didn't carry it because it was "a smaller store" according to the store associate and then she told me they would charge me an additional $10.00 to order it for me from another store and have shipped to my neighborhood store. So I was so glad when I logged on to GD last night and saw the thread about the flatware for $10.00 less, with FS plus 15% OFF! Feel like I got over on them.:yup:

I got $10 off $10... Well, I didn't actually get it, but my mom and I live in the same neighborhood so I occassionally check her mail:cheesy: I hadn't gotten one before, but she got that, $10 off $25 at Lowe's and $15 off $15 at Catherine's. I did call her and tell her I took her coupons because she hates to shop anyway. She didn't care an ounce:yup: