ToysRus Buy Mario Galaxy (Wii) get 2nd game 50% off ~Wii"s in stock also! starts 12/2

mahyar1

Starting Sunday 12/2 at ToysRus they will be having a 50% off any Wii Game when you buy Super Mario Galaxy in store only

Discounted item must be equal or lesser value.

I.E. Buy SMG for $49.99 pick up Mario & Sonic Olympics for $25

Total comes out to $75 + taxes

Not as good as the buy 2 get 1 free, but still better than nothing.

ALSO! WII's IN STOCK starting Sunday morning, quantities limited, might have to get in line 1 hour before opening.

post-89669-137262183567_thumb.jpg

Does anyone else see anything at the bottom of the ad that shouldn't be there?

Uh huh, thought for a minute I was clicking on something in the adult forums! However, this is the first time I have ever seen my DH interested in the TRU ad!!! He wanted to know if everything on the page was 15% off!!! MEN!!! :eyepoppin

Any idea how many Wiis TRU gets in for something like this? Thanks for any help that can be offered. :)

L

I can't believe it is so hard to get wii's it seems like every store here has them. Check Game Stop, Game Crazy Ect... That's where we bought ds's last year when no one else had them.

I can't believe it is so hard to get wii's it seems like every store here has them. Check Game Stop, Game Crazy Ect... That's where we bought ds's last year when no one else had them.

No one here has them. I call Game Stop, Walmart, Target, Best Buy, etc. on a daily basis and check when I'm in store - none to be found here.

L

not here...i have called every store within a 2 hour radius of my house and no one has them. I am hoping to score one tomorrow morning.

Got one! Our store had 20 this morning. I got there at 5:30 and was 6th in line.

Are you in TN by chance? I was 5th in line - got there at 5 and was also able to get my wii! The person behind me in line got there at 5:30... our store had 20. :)

L

Are you in TN by chance? I was 5th in line - got there at 5 and was also able to get my wii! The person behind me in line got there at 5:30... our store had 20. :)

L

Hi Laura, this is Cindy (#6). I was going to ask you how you found out about TRU having Wiis. Now I know. I thought your story sounded familiar. I really rely on Gotta Deal these days.:)

Hi Laura, this is Cindy (#6). I was going to ask you how you found out about TRU having Wiis. Now I know. I thought your story sounded familiar. I really rely on Gotta Deal these days.:)

Cindy,

Gotta Deal has been a good friend of mine the past few years! This year has been the best. I'm glad you got your Wii this morning and it was nice hanging out with you this morning. I had no idea what to expect!

Small world!

L

I was 18 in line. Our store in Washington State must have had 40-50, because I wasn't even close to the last person who bought a Wii.

I did do the Mario deal. You can get 50% off of the Wiiplay, the 49.99 deal for the extra controller and wii sports game. Not a bad deal considering the controller by itself is 39.99.