Best Buy Online Order Delivered Today

dcofsc

Yeah, all of my stuff from Best Buy arrived today.

I was wonderinf why all of my items were packed individually (sent as six different boxes), but I think they might have pre-boxed everything. Then it would simply be a matter of slipping the invoice in, sealing the box, and slapping on an address label.

Yeah I got one of three things today, I ordered the Ds lite Zelda bundle, free game & starter kit. I was surprised to open it up & find a pink starter kit, I'm thinking my ds9 will not be digging the pink!!:no: I never thought about it coming in anything but black............not to sure what to do, you think I can exchange it at the store for a different color???

UPS Says they delivered yesterday, but I didn't see it when I came home!!!!! This is $500+. Where'd they put it, behind a tree???

Call immediately and get verification of delivery address. I had them deliver a 14 kt gold watch one year to a completely different address and they had to go ask the people to give it back to them. LOL and the people did, at least there are some honest people still in the world.

Yeah I got one of three things today, I ordered the Ds lite Zelda bundle, free game & starter kit. I was surprised to open it up & find a pink starter kit, I'm thinking my ds9 will not be digging the pink!!:no: I never thought about it coming in anything but black............not to sure what to do, you think I can exchange it at the store for a different color???

You can return/exchange any BB.com purchase in store.

My two Wii games came yesterday - in separate boxes.

mine came yesterday. i ordered the philips surround sound thing and it shipped in the original box and was just fine. all of my movies and games shipped in one cube shaped box. it was crushed but since that part of the box was empty nothing was damaged. my cd shipped via usps in a weird huge cardboard envelope and arrived about 3 days ago and my memory was in a bubble envelope and arrived with all my stuff yesterday even though they sent me an email saying it was backordered.

If you have the tracking number with ups once it shows delivered it lists where it was left (mine all said porch).