? for those Sears cancelled

zookeeperagn

For those of you whose orders were cancelled - when you go to the order status page on sears' website does it still show your order details or does it show it as cancelled? Since I got the "sorry for the delay but we are processing it" auto-email several hours after the cancellation notice, I have no idea if my order was cancelled or not! If I need to go elsewhere to get my item I'd prefer to do it sooner than later. I'm hoping that the answer to this will help me figure it out.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Jennifer

What items got canceled for all of you? It seems that Sears is now having trouble locating my order. First they screwed up the Toots n' Whistles order, now the GPS orders. What is going on with them???? I am on the phone w/customer service now. I am so upset with sears.com!!!!:mad:

24 minutes later and I'm still on hold. CSR told me they canceled my order because the GPS was out of stock. I told her no way because my second order was for the same GPS system and was placed after the first order and the second order has already shipped. I also proceeded to tell her this happened a couple of weeks ago with an item and I was not buying this story and wanted some answers. She put me on hold and still has not come back on the line.

Jennifer,

On my order status page, it says that my order was completed even though it was cancelled.

I am not happy with Sears.com right now as well. I tried calling them to see if I could reorder the same items at the same price and pick them up at my local Sears store for the same price. The woman said that I could pick them up at my Sears store, but I may not get them for the price I ordered them at. She said both items I ordered were out of stock, so I questioned her why one of the items still says it is in stock since yesterday night and her reply was that they haven't updated the inventory yet. You're telling me Sears hasn't updated the status since Black Friday??

What makes me even madder is that I saw the same exact items I wanted at Sears on Friday morning and I could have picked them up. By the way, I ordered the 3-piece luggage set and a bunch of bath towels. In my opinion, these don't seem to be high demand items since I still saw at least 25 luggage sets and a lot of the same bath towels at my Sears at 11am.

47 minutes later and I am on hold again. They are refusing to let me speak to a supervisor because Rebecca, the CSR, told me the supervisors are overworked right now. She said there was nothing else she could do for me and have a nice holiday. I said to her, "Please do not hang up on me and put a supervisor on the line." I will NEVER order another thing from sears.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are horrible to deal with!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::no::no::no::no::no:

My order for the camera & frame were cancelled either late last night or early this morning,I did'nt pay attention to the time & date on the email but @ first I was upset......well I still am but just found out that my cc company put a hold on my card due to so much activity, I only use this card this time a year so it probally threw up a red flag but whatever they should know people are xmas shopping!!! So anyway I'm now wandering if that's why it got cancelled?? I would have been nice for them to give me a email w/ a change of payment or something....I don't know I guess I should call Sears & see if that's what happened!!

O'well I'm sure there will be another deal another day, right,lol!!!:D

I ordered the Sony home theater system and the digital photo keychain along with some towels a few minutes after 5 am on Black Friday. I went to Sears shortly after that and purchased some other items, but didn't bother looking for the things I just ordered. Why would I? When I came back from shopping I still hadn't received a confirmation email so I called customer service. I was told the system was down and they couldn't check on it. I kept trying to call back, but wasn't able to talk to anyone until the next day because it kept saying all circuits were busy. That rep told me my order was there and I should receive a confirmation email by the end of the night. Needless to say, I never received the email and called again on Sunday and was told it looked my order was not going to go through, but I could place another order. I told her the price on the home theater system was only offered in the early bird special and she said they would give it to me at the price before the rebate, she wasn't sure she could do anything about the rebate, but everything but the towels that I ordered were out of stock so basically I was out of luck. I talked to a supervisor and asked for something of comperable value at the same price and she wouldn't do that, but she would give me a 5% off another purchase. What a great deal! Like that even comes close to the price I would have gotten had my order gone through! :( They have lost me as a customer.

For those of you whose orders were cancelled - when you go to the order status page on sears' website does it still show your order details or does it show it as cancelled? Since I got the "sorry for the delay but we are processing it" auto-email several hours after the cancellation notice, I have no idea if my order was cancelled or not! If I need to go elsewhere to get my item I'd prefer to do it sooner than later. I'm hoping that the answer to this will help me figure it out.

Jennifer

The status of my order shows completed. I have no indication other than the email I received that the order was canceled.

According to the custoemr support staff, the whole order has been canceled, and the fact that their website shows my order is complete and not canceled means squat to them.

All my order details are there including showing that payment was received. But apparently that doesn't mean anything.

47 minutes later and I am on hold again. They are refusing to let me speak to a supervisor because Rebecca, the CSR, told me the supervisors are overworked right now. She said there was nothing else she could do for me and have a nice holiday. I said to her, "Please do not hang up on me and put a supervisor on the line." I will NEVER order another thing from sears.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are horrible to deal with!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::no::no::no::no::no:

I spent 4 hours today on hold and speaking with representatives. The reps were great. I requested to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor told the rep that she (Cheryle and Heather) would not speak with me. When I requested they contact me or give me their contact, they told the representative they would not talk with me. I asked for the sups' supervisor and Cheryle and Heather told the representative they would not give out that information or forward any contact information on the their sups.

Infuriating doesn't begin to explain.

Jennifer

I ordered jump drive, SD card, microwave, and Craftsman kids workbench. All showed in stock until this morning, as of this morning the work bench showed out of stock.

WTH is up with this ? My MP4/MP3 player AND flash drive were canceled. Apparently I am getting the Charlotte's Webd DVD only. My email does show a credit at the top for the ENTIRE amount, but at the bottom for only the flash drive. Then I got another email saying something totally different. A co-worker got an email cancelling the clothes she ordered. What the heck happened ??? I tried calling, only to get told all circuits are busy.

So, apparently it's not worth a phone call. However, I have NO clue now what I am getting or not getting. And now I need to search for another MP3 player. Wonder if the media can get a hold on this story. Apparently it's more widespread than I thought.

I have a friend who's working there seasonally. She said something about the Sears computers, and they kept going down on Friday. She also said yesterday they were receiving A LOT of calls about back orders, and the managers were upset that so many orders from last week were just now showing up on their systems. The only thing I don't like about Sears is that they don't carry as much stuff in their stores anymore, and you're practically forced to "order" it online. I would like to just go in the store, and see, touch, feel, what I'm buying first!!

Anyways, I feel your pain, the same thing happened to me last year with gifts that didn't arrive until AFTER Christmas. But they were through a different store. I have a Sears order myself I ordered Monday, but I haven't heard anything about it yet. *crossing fingers*

This may sound crass, but I really have no sympathy for Sears if there computers had trouble. I refuse to believe that Black Friday suddenly snuck up on them as the busiest shopping day of the year. If they were not prepared, the consumer should not have to accept the burden of thier mistake. IMO, If they accepted orders and comitted to them, they have a responsibility to honor those orders and should not be cancelling them out from under their consumers' feet.

I fully understand what you guys are going through. I became sick on thanksgiving night and ran a fever of 103*. I was trying all night and morning while being sick to get on that stupid sears website. I was trying to get my mother the $89.99 1ct diamond journey bracelet doorbuster item they had. I tried over and over to get it in my shopping cart online and order it but had one problem after another. Believe me it wasn't fun being that sick and messing around with sears too. Finally I saw on here that some of you guys had called CS so I decided to try that too. I got the whole story about how they were having trouble with the site and were going to extend the sale until 1:30am saturday morning. I continued trying to get through the stupid website. I got a big fat nothing!!

Finally after trying to get through to CS again on the phone they told me I could try and call my local Sears and maybe they would extend the courtousy of giving me the $89.99 price. The bracelet was originally $399.99. I did call and my local sears and they not only held the bracelet for me until saturday but gave me the $89.99 price. I finally found out after all this on sunday that I have pneumonia. At least I have the bracelet finally. The funny thing is it is still sit in my shopping cart on sears.com. It shows available in stock but when I talked to them on the phone they said it isn't availble anymore.

I fully understand what you guys are going through. I became sick on thanksgiving night and ran a fever of 103*. I was trying all night and morning while being sick to get on that stupid sears website. I was trying to get my mother the $89.99 1ct diamond journey bracelet doorbuster item they had. I tried over and over to get it in my shopping cart online and order it but had one problem after another. Believe me it wasn't fun being that sick and messing around with sears too. Finally I saw on here that some of you guys had called CS so I decided to try that too. I got the whole story about how they were having trouble with the site and were going to extend the sale until 1:30am saturday morning. I continued trying to get through the stupid website. I got a big fat nothing!!

Finally after trying to get through to CS again on the phone they told me I could try and call my local Sears and maybe they would extend the courtousy of giving me the $89.99 price. The bracelet was originally $399.99. I did call and my local sears and they not only held the bracelet for me until saturday but gave me the $89.99 price. I finally found out after all this on sunday that I have pneumonia. At least I have the bracelet finally. The funny thing is it is still sit in my shopping cart on sears.com. It shows available in stock but when I talked to them on the phone they said it isn't availble anymore.

That's their answer for everything. I'm sorry, it is out of stock or the other great one they try is I'm sorry, it must have been recalled. I was ready for those excuses this time around told them I had already checked out the recall information and that was NOT true. I will never, never shop sears.com again. They could be giving it away for free and I would walk away from it.

I am still waiting for my order I placed Friends & Family night. When I called, I was told there is nothing wrong with my order, but they have until Dec. 21st to ship it out??? When I tried to argue that it says ships 3-5 days on my confirmation page, she said after it is shipped, it will only take 3-5 days, but they have until Dec. 21st to process my order. I am just happy everything I ordered were just "extra" gifts I bought because it was a good deal. I know not to ever order from them again though.

toninjack, they can't be serious? Dec. 21st! Everything I bought from Walmart.com & Lowes.com between Thursday & Saturday will be here by Saturday. Sears & Kmart wonder why they have problems..... not hard to figure out is it.

I have shopped a lot online (thanks to the great deals I find on Gottadeal) and Sears and Yankee Candle are the only stores I have had problems with shipping.

Despite hours of attempts to discuss with customer service at Sears holding (national), sears.com, sears national customer service, and local Sears stores, I am completely empty handed save for the "sorry 'bout your luck" line I've gotten everywhere.

I'm going to the BBB and not going back to Sears with my business. I'll also advocate against them at any chance I get.

Sad, really. I have a long history of business with them, and they are willing to lose all future business because they don't want to own up to their mistake.

But I guess that's all I can do.