Walmart's BF prices still available on some things

dgmommie

My walmart marks them down in about a week so keep an eye out. I got 2 of the video rockers yesterday that had been returned so if you are looking for something specific go to the service desk and ask if they've had any returns... HTH

Kinda like the hot new releases at Blockbuster!

I wished they had some left over $5 Pajamas left. They were gone when I got to Wal-Mart. I did not make this my first stop this year. Oh Well.

The jammies were GREAT but ran SUPER small I got my 4yr old the size 7!! We got transformers, pirates, little mermaid and tinkerbelle.

But like I said they ran TINY so check your Walmart for LOTS of returns. If the lady ahead of me hadn't pulled hers outta package to look at them I would have been in trouble...The 4 literally looked like a 2!! They came packaged in clear packages. HTH!!

What is funny is I got me some jammies and they run HUGE. I got the S and they are at LEAST a foot too long and match the waist in my husbands 32" jeans!! (I wear a 24-25" jean!!) But they are comfy so I kept them *They have cotton shirt, cotton pants and fleece pants for $10 and my store had lots of them left!!*

The jammies were GREAT but ran SUPER small I got my 4yr old the size 7!! We got transformers, pirates, little mermaid and tinkerbelle.

But like I said they ran TINY so check your Walmart for LOTS of returns. If the lady ahead of me hadn't pulled hers outta package to look at them I would have been in trouble...The 4 literally looked like a 2!! They came packaged in clear packages. HTH!!

What is funny is I got me some jammies and they run HUGE. I got the S and they are at LEAST a foot too long and match the waist in my husbands 32" jeans!! (I wear a 24-25" jean!!) But they are comfy so I kept them *They have cotton shirt, cotton pants and fleece pants for $10 and my store had lots of them left!!*

I thought the jammies ran very very small and the largest they had was 4. I also thought they are very cheap and I am going to returning them.

I wished they had some left over $5 Pajamas left. They were gone when I got to Wal-Mart. I did not make this my first stop this year. Oh Well.

I don't think you missed out on much. I had some in my cart for my boys and I ended up putting them back because they were SOOOO thin! Also, a lady next to me took one out of the package and about one-third of the leg seam was open, like it didn't line up right when it was being made. I thought they were very cheap, and not even worth the $5.00 price. There's my .02! ;)

I don't think you missed out on much. I had some in my cart for my boys and I ended up putting them back because they were SOOOO thin! Also, a lady next to me took one out of the package and about one-third of the leg seam was open, like it didn't line up right when it was being made. I thought they were very cheap, and not even worth the $5.00 price. There's my .02! ;)

AHHH I guess I need to drag mine out before Christmas. I just noticed they ran small when the lady held them up I never checked how thick the material was....., how do they compare to say....Disneystore ones?? Of course they are in the attic with the rest of the stuff waiting to be wrapped or stuffed in stockings and "I" am not getting up there, DH can when he gets home!!!

If they are horrible mine are going back too. I can get jammies at Disneystore, Gymboree or crazy8 for under $10 and the quality is good!

Thanks for the heads up!

I thought the jammies ran very very small and the largest they had was 4. I also thought they are very cheap and I am going to returning them.

Our W-M had only two racks of jammies, and one ran up to 18 months, and the other up to 4, and the ad said they ran to like size 12 for boys, or something like that, so that really ticked me off!! Glad to know that they sucked, though, so I don't feel I missed out...but I did get jammies at the Disney Store on bf for $7.99 less 20%, which made them $6.39 a pair, and I KNOW their quality, so that's a good deal!

We went on Sat & our's had already started marking them down.

Sit 'n' Spin $8

Hippo block toy $5

Leapfrog $10

Little Leapster $10 software $4

Vtech computer kids thing $10

Big stuffed animals $5

Chicken Dance Elmo $8

Cabbage Patch babies $8

I wanted some more mega blocks, but they were out of those.

We went on Sat & our's had already started marking them down.

Sit 'n' Spin $8

Hippo block toy $5

Leapfrog $10

Little Leapster $10 software $4

Vtech computer kids thing $10

Big stuffed animals $5

Chicken Dance Elmo $8

Cabbage Patch babies $8

I wanted some more mega blocks, but they were out of those.

Wish ours still had the vtech and cabbage patch!

Was at Wal-Mart today to return something and decided to take a stroll around the store and see what BF items were still there. There were quite a few toy left over but none were marked down. This store had tons of pj's left but the price was $6 something so it seems the price of those went up after BF. I did see they had some of the Little Tikes kitchens on a shelf but the price tag underneath was the original $99 price. I wonder if they would ring up at the BF price if I scanned one? I don't need anything else for my dd and I really don't want to purchase anything from WM but that kitchen really looks cool.

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anybody knows where i can get a Relaxzen massaging chair? They had it online @ wal-mart, I had it in my cart ready to buy and when i procedded to checkout it said it was no longer available! If you can give me any info on where I can find one around $100.00 (Wal-Mart price) it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you :)

Was at Wal-Mart today to return something and decided to take a stroll around the store and see what BF items were still there. There were quite a few toy left over but none were marked down. This store had tons of pj's left but the price was $6 something so it seems the price of those went up after BF. I did see they had some of the Little Tikes kitchens on a shelf but the price tag underneath was the original $99 price. I wonder if they would ring up at the BF price if I scanned one? I don't need anything else for my dd and I really don't want to purchase anything from WM but that kitchen really looks cool.

After a huge ordeal (on another thread, too long a story to repost), I finally got one of the kitchens on Saturday for my MIL to give my boys for Christmas...I found more interactive sets to go with it at TRU on Sunday...it got really good reviews overall, so I think my kids will like it, and it does seem really neat...and I noticed in the store that I got that in on Saturday, that the BF Megablocks that they had TONS of leftover, that were originally $10 on BF, were marked up to $14.xx! Can't believe it! Can't sell it, then mark it up! WTF??:confused: So as far as whether it would scan at the sale price, it's probably a YMMV type of thing...

Oh wow! Went to Walmart today to check on their camcorder bags with bonus DVDs that they never got for BF. They had that now and when I was checking out, another cashier comes up and says she found an 8" portable dvd player that was still coming up at $49. I about got crushed to get one of these on BF for my 13-yr-old ds, so I snatched that one up for my 8-yr-old dd's birthday in March. They had tons of the carriers left, so got that, too!

Now, if only I can find the video rocker at $30, I'll be all set! Just called around to the 3 Walmarts around here, but none had any. So I'll keep checking.

Yep, our store had many of them also. They still have the $3.98 items like the coffe maker & toaster, the $50 "ripstick" knockoff and a few other items, I really can't remember. In case anyone was wondering on those ripstick things, the actual "ripsticks" look like they are worth every penny of the extra $27.

Chris&Freddie,

Did you see the specials for today? They don't have the same Relaxzen chair, but they have one that looks much nicer. This chair got better reviews than the 98.00 one, and I think it will withstand more wear and tear. 100 more but worth it IMHO. They don't have black ones, but brown and tan.