Just left Target and was told

shugardrawers

We just left Target and out of curiousity asked when they might have the 22" monitors back in stock. I was stunned to hear 2 trucks were already out back ready to unload with a 3rd coming and that ALL ad items, including the monitor (he was pretty sure) were expected to be available again at opening tomorrow at 8am. If you missed out on anything definitely try again at opening tomorrow! I did not know they try to fully restock ALL sale items for Saturday :D

I was at target today and I asked about the Ipod docking station sold out... the manager told me we have another truck being off loaded Tonight (Friday) and they will try to stock what they have got right away, i was surprised.......wow we will see what happens on Saturday. He said they sold more items that were expected and busy'er than last year for that paticular store. OC,CA.

Guest caminitorinaldo

i went this afternoon and saw about 20 of those 3 Pack Hannah Montana dolls, i was "shocked."

didn't look at anything else b/c we were trying to get in and out~

Yes, Target is VERY GOOD like this. Alot of the items you can find later the next day. In the second Target that we visited last night at 9:30pm had 2 Target trailer sitting in the parking lot. I would imagine that this was where they were keeping the 'restock' items.

I got what I needed on Friday.....stopped by on Saturday to make a return and they had stacks of items from the ad all around the sore! I was shocked to see the Ipod docking station and the DVD player not only in stock but a full end cap full! We ended up picking up a docking station for me and grabbed a new dvd player. Ours quite working Friday night, AFTER I had been out shopping all day! Target came through the next day though.

Some items are not eligible for a raincheck. We tried to get one for the 19" TV on Saturday. We were told on Friday they would have more the next day, so we went back when they opened. Much to our dismay, no tv's. The manager would not raincheck due to the nature of the sale.:mad:

corporate doesn't let us raincheck everything. i honestly thought nothing in the two day sale was to be rainchecked, but my GSTL had a sheet that said which ones could be rainchecked. it's the computer that will deny you, not the manager. i did the external hard drive raincheck for a man, but it would let me do the TV