L.L. Bean $20 off any order + free shipping (merged)

tigerlady

I ordered and it went through but I just received an email telling me to call them due to needing more information. I'm assuming they will probably cancel my order.

Yes, they tell you that you can still pay full price or they will cancel it.

As I said, it's dead unless you have an LLBean CC. ;)

Guest countymike
thanks thats a good one........used it today for a pair of gloves for the wife....29.00 down to 9.00.........guess thats all she gets this year......hahaha

I finally found something to use it on and it won't take the code (I do have an L.L. Bean Visa that I use there all the time). That was a waste of time.

"Sorry, this coupon cannot be applied to your order. Please delete the coupon number before continuing."

i cud successfully able to place the order for a one t-shirt which is exactly $20 yesterday. below is the email which i received from them -

====

We thank you for shopping with L.L.Bean. To complete the processing of your recent order, we need some additional information.

Please call us at 800-xxx-xxxx at your earliest convenience. When you speak with an L.L.Bean representative, please provide your Last Name and Zip Code so we may recall your order information.

L.L.Bean appreciates your attention to this matter. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

xxxxxxxx

L.L.Bean Customer Service

www.llbean.com

800-xxx-xxxx

===

did anyone received similar email or called them?

thanks.

I ordered a jacket the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I still have not received anything from LL Bean. Not a phone call or email. I hope they call...I'd still like to order the jacket even if I have to pay the extra $20 because it was regularly $79 on sale for $29 and they are sold out now, so I hope I'm not out of the jacket because I tried to use this coupon. :-(