Lots of the $419 LCDs left@ my kmart today

go2grl

My kmart said they had more than 25 but would not give a specific number. I will still be out there early in the morning to get mine.

Im going after work and counting how many boxs of them they have out because at ours you can see them stacked on the shelves above the tv's. i'm also doing this because my Kmart has been known to not have any of what they have on sale so I also want to make sure they even have it.

Went in to check here today too. I wanted to view the floor model, but they didn't have one out. The guy said they did have them ready for the sale tomorrow morning. My local store has 19 in stock. He said he expected it to be a little crazy back in electronics tomorrow. Not necessarily for the TVs, but for the Wii. :eyepoppin Hope I can get in and out quickly with a TV.

The $419 LCD by Olevia is in today's Kmart ad good for a doorbuster tomorrow Thanksgiving Day. Check to see if your Kmart is open, if not you might be able to get one today. We called our Kmart and they are open here in Sarasota, Florida and they said they have quite a few. We have an Olevia 26" in our bedroom ( over a year old with tons of use)and it's great. The picture is gorgeous and the quality is solid. We have actually move that tv back and forth for awhile to hook it up to game systems while we were remodeling. They also offer a fantastic warranty ( not that we ever used) in any case- Olevia is a great brand and the customer servise is superb should you need assistance. As far as HDMI inputs, no worries, the Olevia has one and now they make adapters super cheap should you need one. Happy Thanksgiving All!:)

I was able to get one of the 32" LCD TVs this morning. There was a line at the store but not that many people. They handed out tickets and I was close to the end of the number that they handed out. :) There was a mad rush to grab the boxes that they stacked outside the electronics department. They were all gone when I got there, but luckily a store clerk got a couple of boxes from the warehouse and I was the next to last to get one. :D They were checking on people when they went to the register to see if they got the ticket. When the clerk gave me the box, he took my ticket. :eek: When the cashier asked the manager about my situation, he said "I remember you when I was passing out the tickets" and he said it was OK for me to buy it. Have to remember next time to just get up and just put on some warm clothes and get to the store ASAP. Also, would help if you make yourself more "visible" in the crowd so that the store workers will "remember" you. Otherwise, it would have been a wasted trip. Glad Kmart is not as popular as Wal-Mart, Best Buy and Circuit City.:yup:

We had more of the 32'' tv's than buyers. The Wii were gone early, the store was open 24 hours so they had set out a line of chairs outside of the electronics dpt. One chair for each item, Wii, TV etc. I got there at 4am and got number 12 out of 21. At 6:30 people were coming in looking for the Wii's. I felt bad but I was amazed that they thought there would still be any that late.