Wallflower Starter Kits & Refills NOW $5 ($12.50) @ BathandBodyWorks.com

noehlp

Don't sit on this one, it may be today only.

Wallflower Starter Kits & Refills

Link to WallFlowers: HERE

NOW $5 Was $12.50

Some possible coupon codes (note: I do not know if they work):

FREESHIP65 Free Shipping on $65 or more

FROSTY $10 off $30 or more 11/25/07 This coupon is not redeemable for cash, gift certificates, gift cards, Egift cards, or sale merchandise, nor is it valid toward previous purchases.

VELVET10 $10 off $30 or more 12/02/07

I bought 6 of the Wallflower and used the FROSTY code for $10.00 off, still doesn't give you free shipping but Bath and Body works is offering $5.95 shipping regardless of the amount of your order right now...still a good offer! Couldn't help but take advantage! :) These will not last at this price!

Thanks so much OP. I just placed an order for 11 of these wallflowers. I used code frosty and got $10 off purchase but no free shipp. But after I added a few more of them to my cart I got free shipping for orders over $50. So my total for 11 wallflowers and tax was $48.17. :)

You can also enter code EDT2007 for this free gift:

Free gift with any purchase of $30 or more (a $38.50 value): Set of four .5 oz. Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Eau de Toilette purse sprays plus a Gift Certificate for a $10 1.7 oz. Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Eau de Toilette (an $18.50 value)

You can also enter code EDT2007 for this free gift:

Free gift with any purchase of $30 or more (a $38.50 value): Set of four .5 oz. Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Eau de Toilette purse sprays plus a Gift Certificate for a $10 1.7 oz. Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Eau de Toilette (an $18.50 value)

On the website it says only one promo code per order so I`m thinking this one won`t work with the Frost code for $10 off. So I will just have to place another order. LOL. Or go there on Black Friday. Does anyone know how busy the store is first thing? Mine is not at the mall if that helps. Thanks.

I just went back and messed around to see if the code for the free gift with $30 purchase would work with the frosty code. It does not. It also will not work on it`s own right now. It keeps saying what is below. So I will def have to go in store Friday and try to get this. Thanks.

We are having trouble recognizing the code you entered. Reasons for the error may include:

- Promotional codes are case sensitive.

- This particular discount does not apply to items in your order.

- We may be experiencing a technical difficulty that is preventing us from checking this code right now.

Please try your code again. If you need additional assistance, please contact us at 1-800-756-5005.

On the website it says only one promo code per order so I`m thinking this one won`t work with the Frost code for $10 off. So I will just have to place another order. LOL. Or go there on Black Friday. Does anyone know how busy the store is first thing? Mine is not at the mall if that helps. Thanks.

This store is a mad house on BF! Get ready!!!!

I just went back and messed around to see if the code for the free gift with $30 purchase would work with the frosty code. It does not. It also will not work on it`s own right now.

Those free-with-purchases are EXTREMELY limited. It's quite possible they've already sold out online. Also, stores are averaging one (1) box of the Free-With-Purchase gifts, so if you have your heart set on it, you'd better go early. There will be no substitutions once they run out, either.. Have fun!

Wow 2 for 5 I am going to hold out and if i don't get them for that its ok

Last time they had the $5 deal in store they didn`t have scents that I liked. The lady told me to just grab how many I wanted and I could exchange them when they got more in stock. Not sure if they allow that all stores. But if so and you are able to grab any for that 2 for $5 I would do this. ;)