The ghost of Sam Walton contacts me...

Brad

I will say that Wal-Mart employees have got to be some of the most supportive of their employer of all retail employees. All these other stores have threatened legal action, but we almost never hear from employees who support it.

When Wal-Mart did their thing this year, I must have seen 20 posts from WM employees on here supporting them (many of which we had to delete because they were threatening, slandering, full of expletives or just made no sense) along with countless e-mails like the one above.

Either they are really concerned that a leaked BF ad could somehow cost them their job, or WM does a good job brainwashing their employees. And before you WM employees contact me, I'm in no way saying all of you are like this - just that I don't see similar responses from employess of any other store.

Either way I'll be glad this time tomorrow when this ad is finally "officially" posted.

Brad, you are one lucky fellow to have Sam contact you from beyond the grave about the BLITZ items.

Have you heard the Wal-Mart cheer? LOL!

Yup. I hate to admit it, but I know it (after school hours while in HS)

Give me a Squiggly ~~~

Tell Sam that he should serve us loyal wally customers some refreshments this year. You know some fuel to get the motor running for this glorious shopping experience.:D

As amazing as it sounds. My local WM did serve donuts and coffee last year in the layaway dept but it was like it was a secret...they did not announce it over the store intercom system and the only way anyone found out about it was through word of mouth or having to go into the layaway dept like I did to pay for my Plasma TV.

It's so sad that people have to act like that.They just love to complain about things. I mean what would the real Sam think about it!

On the other hand we knew you were and Angel Brad so maybe that is why Sam can talk to you...man I am so happy they have the internet in heaven!!!

Either they are really concerned that a leaked BF ad could somehow cost them their job, or WM does a good job brainwashing their employees. And before you WM employees contact me, I'm in no way saying all of you are like this - just that I don't see similar responses from employess of any other store.

I think that they brainwash their employees. They say that they will match other store prices but if you bring an ad from a store that has a shopper card like CVS the cashiers always go into a tirade about how "those stores" have cards and Walmart doesn't make their customers sign up for cards, almost make them sound evil for making you get a card... it's like they personally care when a cashier from another store would just say "no". It's actually pretty funny how animated they get about it.

Since I no longer work at Wal-Mart I will leak the cheer...lol!

It goes:

Give me a 'W'

Give me an 'A'

Give me a 'L'

Give me a squiggly

Give me a 'M'

Give me an 'A'

Give me a 'R'

Give me a 'T'

What's that spell? 'Wal-Mart'

Who's number one? 'we are'

Who's really number one? 'the customers'

Which store's number one? 'XXX'

Atleast that's how it went at our store. Great cheer huh?:cheesy:

:eek: That WAS the BF secret!! Sam is back!!!!! :eek: and deelite is correct, :grandpa: is not happy with the ad!! :mad: That explains the special WM "secret" website. :gdparanoid: WM will be the only news all weekend!!

I hope you referred all of the slanderous and obscene posts by WM employees to Sam (he will won't be happy about that either!) with a copy to the WM attorneys demanding that they cease and desist from such activitiy or you may have to terminate their affiliate standing with GD :spit::sidesplit:gdclap: