Price Adjustment on non-doorbusters?

ryansplace

If this has already been posted can someone direct me to the thread?

I was just wondering if you go to best buy and get some of the Non-doorbuster items a week before, will they price match if you come later on friday afternoon. I don't see why they wouldn't unless there is some fine print that i don't see on the ad. Could someone help me out here??

I will be first in line at BB but I don't want to have to worry about the little things that I want, just the doorbusters!

Guest onelamb
I went in to buy a tv the other day (didn't buy it) and they told me that they would price match for up to 60 days-and included "black Friday".

If this has already been posted can someone direct me to the thread?

I was just wondering if you go to best buy and get some of the Non-doorbuster items a week before, will they price match if you come later on friday afternoon. I don't see why they wouldn't unless there is some fine print that i don't see on the ad. Could someone help me out here??

I will be first in line at BB but I don't want to have to worry about the little things that I want, just the doorbusters!

How do you know that you're gonna be first in line?

How do you know that you're gonna be first in line?

Cause I have been the last 3 years and I won't let anyone be in front of me.... :} ha ha i go very early. It's become a tradition at my house. My grandma, brothers, dad, and others always join me. It's a lot of fun.

Cause I have been the last 3 years and I won't let anyone be in front of me.... :} ha ha i go very early. It's become a tradition at my house. My grandma, brothers, dad, and others always join me. It's a lot of fun.

oh yeah! Thanks everyone. i think i will do this

The ad says to the contrary...

"When they're gone, they're gone! Quantities on all items in this ad are limited. No rainchecks or substitutions. Doorbuster specials apply only to front cover items. Limit 1 per customer. Not available at BestBuy.com or by phone. The Best Buy price match policy does not apply to items in this ad and is not valid on prior purchases."

This differs from last year when the ad said price adjustment etc. does not apply to doorbusters.

I called BestBuy.com and they said that their price adjustment policy is the same for Black Friday as any day. They will adjust the price *if* the item is available. So for the non-doorbusters that we know will be sold out in 5 minutes, don't be surprised to be dissapointed.

wdwpsu is correct if the item is gone they will not price match it, this includes the same item at another store if circuit city has a non-doorbuster item same item and brand for a lower price expect them to check to see if the other store still has them in stock or they will not price match. (Do not expect them to call more than one store to check or to ask the store to check other stores in the area)