Big Lots BF ad removed

Brad

Note to everyone: Don't post a request for someone else to PM you the ad. http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/NO/nohead.gif

There's a reason why the ad was pulled. Any attempts to circumvent will result in banning from Gottadeal.

You have been warned!

Obviously, these stores don't get it. If they don't want us to see what deals they will have and we as shoppers don't shop, they will be changing Black Friday to Red Friday and it would serve them right!!!

I completely agree. If a store has a GOOD ad, I would think it can only be to their benefit to have it out early as possible (even if they don't officially acknowledge their approval of a leak) to get people talking and deciding that they want to go there first. Thanksgiving is hectic for many people, and paper ads can get overlooked among all the others in all the hasty shuffle of deciding. I almost wonder if some of the stink being made with others could be because they know their ad isn't as good, and that people will compare ads, talk online and come to that conclusion.

When they originally pulled the ad, someone posted a clever response to the "4 people who shop there". I thought it was hilarious, but I don't see it anymore. :(

I've shopped at Big Lots before but I couldn't imagine wasting my Friday there considering the quality of the merchandise(in the store in my area).

After I removed the ad and posted that nobody would really care, the idiot lawyer got even more mad and demanded that we remove any and all mentions of Big Lots from the BF site.

After doing so (and sending him an e-mail threatening to post his e-mail address and phone number instead) he got even more angry, lol. So I'm done with Big Lots... for now ;)

Oh, and Mr. Lawyer: BIG LOTS BIG LOTS BIG LOTS BIG LOTS BIG LOTS BIG LOTS BIG LOTS BIG LOTS BIG LOTS BIG LOTS BIG LOTS BIG LOTS BIG LOTS BIG LOTS BIG LOTS BIG LOTS BIG LOTS BIG LOTS :tongue1: