Thankssgiving Day only 32" LCD at Kmart for $419!

trumpet87

I got this tv for black friday last year at CC. I absolutely LOVE it. This year I really wanted a 42" LCD ( i hate plasma) for BF but I'd rather have a 37" Olevia (target) than a 42" anything. Olevia's prices are great. I do a lot of gaming (360 with component cables, ps3 with the same, and use the 360 HD DVD player) There is a noticeable difference with this tv and my phillips HD TV. I would reccomend this brand even at full price. Im even debating upon just buying a 42" one and bypassing all the great BF prices. DEFINITELY get this tv!

I think that is a great deal, heard some good things about Olevia. If you are worried about Kmart not having enough Thanksgiving you can check out the sales they have now and use the 20% coupon on the sale price. The have a "Vizio 32" LCD HDTV w/integrated digital tuner and 2 HDMI inputs" for $629.99 and with the 20% it'll be about $504. I think they have a 42" zenith plasma tv next week and with the 20% off coupon may be even a better deal. I don't know how Zenith is but But Vizio is getting good reviews. I just got one of their 37" but haven't set it up yet.