LINENS-N-THINGS Black Friday Ad Posted!

Brad

20% off coupon could make some of these deals worth while.

ie. The Garmin Nuvi 200w is shown at $349. That's not BF worthy, you can buy it for that now at Target. But at 20% off, the deal is a little more attractive. Still, this deal should not hold up compared to BB, CC, or even Sears for that matter.

also keep in mind with this ad that only the first 3 and last 1 pages (4 total) are "doorbusters", and those are good all day friday and saturday. so while it's a BF ad, it's not as limited-time as the others being posted.

also keep in mind with this ad that only the first 3 and last 1 pages (4 total) are "doorbusters", and those are good all day friday and saturday. so while it's a BF ad, it's not as limited-time as the others being posted.

yes, I seen that. But you can't use the coupon on those items. I was eying up the 800 count sheet set on the last page until I realized you can't use the coupon with it :(

Thanks Brad, but I agree w/ previous poster... There's nothing at this one to be excited about...Now if they let you use that coupon on the 2-day items we might be in business ;)

It's my understanding that you CAN use the coupon on the sale items, just not the 5-hour doorbuster items.