WALGREENS Black Friday Ad Posted!

Brad

There are several items Im wanting from this list! Walgrees is usually my 2nd or 3rd stop. I know last year they had the BF items in the aisles and you were allowed to put them in your cart, but not checkout till 7am (it being 24 hours- they put the items out by 4am). Ulitimately though, it got so over crowded by 6:30am, the manager over- rided the system and allowed us to checkout then. So by 6:50am I was off to another store.

There are Tide coupons ($1 and .50 off any Tide) and coupons for $2 off Gillette Venue Breeze and Fusion Power Phantom Razor that won't be expired that you can use with these deals:)

There's also a .25 off Bounty that just came out in the P&G insert, which means .74 per roll! These are my 2nd favorite (Viva is my fave) and the best deal I've seen in a while on them, so may have to grab a few... ;)

And I agree that this is most likely not the entire ad... Walgreens always has cheap wrapping paper, bows, tape, candles, and other knick knacks for great prices-- which is why it's always my 2nd stop every BF (WM is first, mainly for pricematching- LOL)!

Thanks for the list, Brad; I can hardly wait for the rest of it... and the rest of the OTHER ads! :D:P