Bath & Body Works??

teri0921

Also hope that the foam, bacterial soap is on, I believe last year it was 5/$10.

The anti-bacterial soaps are currently $3 each, and have been for a couple weeks now, which means when the sale ends, a lot of the stock will be depleted, so I wouldn't hold out hopes that they were go on an even deeper sale right after..

$3.00 works out to be 4 for $12 or 5 for $15. It's worth it to me to pay a little more and be sure to get the flavors I want.

BTW, the Christmas flavors are awesome!! My favorite is the Fun Frosted Cranberry with the Candy Apple one not far behind.

I got a lot of the soap when they had their annual sale but I really want their christmas flavors so if they do have them 5/10 or 3 dollars I dont care I just hope that I get the flavors that I want/need..I also hope that they do have the wall flowers on sale too I'm thinking that I might get those for my grandmas

It is stock up time for me again. Funny how that works. I usually run out right before Thanksgiving or just in time for their annual sale.

I have gift cards to use and my friend just sent me an email letting me know she had a 10 off 30 coupon for me! I am going to feel like a spoiled kid on Christmas morning!

Anyone know what time they open on BF? Last year it was the last store we went to and I didn't even think to ask what time they had opened.

Anyone who works for B&BW, do you think any BF deals would be online as well?

Would there be early bird deals, or just all day/fri & sat/all weekend-type sales?

Not all of the deals will be available online, and the ones that are, have extremely limited quantities online (if any in stock at all).

The sales will be for Friday only, then different sales for Sat/Sun.

MOST stores will be opening at 6am. But you might want to check your local stores, as I think the stand-alone stores will open later.

$3.00 works out to be 4 for $12 or 5 for $15. It's worth it to me to pay a little more and be sure to get the flavors I want.

BTW, the Christmas flavors are awesome!! My favorite is the Fun Frosted Cranberry with the Candy Apple one not far behind.

Flavors? :sidesplit Sorry I was just picturing you all standing there tasting them :hungry:

Just an FYI the anti bacs are $3 a piece and then if you buy $30 worth of anything in the store they are giving you a $10 GC which can be used on BF. PLUS when you go and buy something they have surveys on the reciepts if you do them its $10 off of $30 which is also good for BF I believe. Makes it a great deal to go in now and shop!

Just an FYI the anti bacs are $3 a piece and then if you buy $30 worth of anything in the store they are giving you a $10 GC which can be used on BF. PLUS when you go and buy something they have surveys on the reciepts if you do them its $10 off of $30 which is also good for BF I believe. Makes it a great deal to go in now and shop!

When you redeem those gift cards, they can't be used in combination with any other coupon

The anti-bacterial soaps are currently $3 each, and have been for a couple weeks now, which means when the sale ends, a lot of the stock will be depleted, so I wouldn't hold out hopes that they were go on an even deeper sale right after..

I don't know if they will do it on BF but they always sell them for $2.50 and then a week or 2 later for $2 each, that's when I stock up:)

Guest Macrossmaster
Anyone know if there will be any deals on the Lammie stuff? I'm not sure I'm spelling that right, but the blankets are so soft I want to get one for every female family member, and I could sure use a discount!!

Anyone know if there will be any deals on the Lammie stuff? I'm not sure I'm spelling that right, but the blankets are so soft I want to get one for every female family member, and I could sure use a discount!!

The lambie blankets will be going on sale in December, generally with a $25 purchase

woo! in the mail yesterday i got a coupon for a free signature collection item with any purchase. check your mail to see if it comes through! i have no idea how i got the coupon, but i know i am on their mailing list.

perfect timing - i'm almost out of soap, and i'm almost out of lotion!