Official Non-Woot "Deal-a-Day" Sites Deal & Discussion Thread

Brad

Just got 2, I got one over the weekend at Office Depot and just called today to see if they had anymore(I paid 59.99). This is a great little unit! I wanted to make sure it was on the site so others who bought the Zune could get it, my brother called and told me about it. I'm glad it didn't sell out yet!

Oh my goodness!!! I had been waiting to find one of these for a good price, and just gave up. This morning, I settled for a dang mp3 boombox. I wanted this one specifically for the Zune... I just went back to cancel my order (hopefully successfully) and got this instead. I can't believe the timing!!! If only I would've seen this 2 hours ago!!! Thanks for posting.

Oh I've been loking for this too!!:D I'm not sure how many I ordered though, I tried to use the paypal checkout the first time & it was just kinda weird it did'nt really give me a confirmation or choice to change payment method through them ( which usually you can, I go back & forth between my debit card & cc) So anyway I ordered another one & used their checkout w/ my cc, I got a confirmation w/that one & it shows up under my account on Woot. I only need one but I'de rather have an extra one then none:yup:, Well I guess I'll just wait & see what happens...geesh!!

Oh I've been loking for this too!!:D I'm not sure how many I ordered though, I tried to use the paypal checkout the first time & it was just kinda weird it did'nt really give me a confirmation or choice to change payment method through them ( which usually you can, I go back & forth between my debit card & cc) So anyway I ordered another one & used their checkout w/ my cc, I got a confirmation w/that one & it shows up under my account on Woot. I only need one but I'de rather have an extra one then none:yup:, Well I guess I'll just wait & see what happens...geesh!!

Same thing happened to me. I didn't use paypal though. I used my credit card. But the first time it didn't give the "confirmation" page. So my guess is I'll get one. But for the price...I'll give it as a gift. Rather than risk not getting one. :yup:

http://www.lnt.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2762309&cp&kw=wine+enthusiast+liqour+carousel&origkw=Wine+Enthusiast+Liqour+Carousel&sr=1

http://lnt.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p3792594reg.jpg

Bartenders at top restaurants, lounges, and even British pubs have relied on this leak-proof rotary dispenser for years. Now, you will too. Just place your glass underneath a bottle, lift up, and Shot Steward will pour out a perfect 1-oz. shot. Holds up to six 1 liter bottles.

$29.99 -

20% off coupon code NOV2907

$23.99 with free shipping (24 Deals of Christmas).

Expires 12/08/2007