Anyone else have their birthday on BF this year?

citrixgirl

Hey This year my birthday lands on BF I was wondering if there is anyone else out there like me. Also If anyone knows of free stuff( other then deseert) that you can get on your b day in NJ.:) :) :)

Nope mine is in January. But DS's Bday falls on it some years. In 2005 it was on BF (the 25th of November).

This year my DS's b-day is on black friday. He will be 9. Poor guy, last year it was on Thanksgiving day. Last yr. was our first bf out and I asked him if he wanted to go shopping on his b-day this year, lol. I think him and his sis had fun last time and are ready to go again. My DD's b-day is one week before his and all of our neices and nephews have b-days in Nov. as well. :eyepoppin My b-day is 2 weeks after my DS in Dec. and our anniversary is the end of Oct. Needless to say this is an expensive time of the year.

my aunt, who is a member here at gottadeal, but obviously hasn't seen this thread yet, has her birthday on black friday this year (linda81)

Thanks Christi, :heart: Yes my birthday is Nov 23 and falls on BF this year and my niece and I will be shopping all day. Hopefully she will buy my dinner. I was born in 62 and that also was on a Friday but I don;t believe they had big sales back then:g_hello:

Thanks Christi, :heart: Yes my birthday is Nov 23 and falls on BF this year and my niece and I will be shopping all day. Hopefully she will buy my dinner. I was born in 62 and that also was on a Friday but I don;t believe they had big sales back then:g_hello:

As long as you know it has to be quick! :D Can't take too much time to eat! There's shopping to do!!!