What do you buy your boss for Christmas? merged

jarerice

Overall, if they are a coffee drinker, I think Starbucks is a great neutral & enjoyable gift.

Or you could--- go to starbucks and buy a nice bag of coffee, and a little box of the special little caramel chocolates with a 10.00 gift card, and put it all in a nice little gift bag.

It'll cost just under $30.00.

JUST NO POPCORN TINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGh!

Guest JustMeDiana
If you having a hard time deciding what to do; gift card, searching for that special gift, homemade goodies or just don't know what to do. I have given scratch off lottery tickets in the past. This has been fun. Who knows how lucky they my get. They could end up with nothing or money in their pocket.:D

I have given my boss Home made cookies, candy and fudge every year, He looks forward to this as this is the only time of the year he will eat it, I use to send smaller packages for the support staff, but after one year of no thank you I didnt send them any more, Funny thing last year my boss was out the day the box arrived and the staff eat every bit of it and it was addressed to him, So I had to make up another box so he could have his yearly cookies, Which by the way I make about 27-30 different kinds of cookies, 3 different types of fudge and then homeday candy from molds.

• 3 weeks later...
I work in a food service dept. Every year we draw names for Christmas, for some reason they always put our bosses name in the hat also. So one person gets her name, then we all go together to get our boss 1 big gift, and she buys for all of us. So one person gets 2 gifts from her since she would draw a name from the hat, and then she purchases for all the employees anyhow. It's kind of messed up to me, anyhow. What should I get my boss? I was thinking of a nice robe and slippers, something along that line, but i am not sure if that is too personal.....help me out !

Can't go wrong with a spa gift basket if she's into facials, pedicures, etc. Get a gift certificate to someplace for a manicure and/or pedicure or other service and then put it in a small basket or bag filled with appropriate items for her to keep up the newly done nails or whatever it is she'll have done :)

spatel49.ordermygift.com

It is a giftalbum site that ranges gift albums from $25-$750

Ribbon Variety Gift Card/Album is $25 was the one I found it to be the most useeful it has varity of gifts that a person can choose from1! So they can enjoy what they really wanted.. This is great to giveout to employees, co workers,teachers,postman etc,,Because u don have to keep guessin what they want since they have so many things to choose from.

SHIPPING FREE for $75 n above

This year, I'm giving my boss a "World's Best Boss" mug like Michael Scott's from the $1 bin at Target, a 2008 Office calendar, and a gift card to Dunkin Donuts. We have a really good relationship and I think he'll get the jokes. The gift card is his "real" gift. I normally hate gift cards, but I feel like this one fits a theme and required some actual thought.

I buy my boss nothing!! He's an absolute penis and I hate him!! He also knows it!!

I second this!! Or third/fourth this!!! Last year I ended up getting him a bottle of red wine and some chocolate... this year I'll probably do wine and lottery ticket. Last year was the first year I worked for him and he got some a scarf and glove set from Walmart... well his wife picked it out for me. I never wore it because it was so itchy and the gloves barely fit. I guess it was the thought right? Probably not.. he walked by me, put it on my desk, and walked away. So I did the same thing for him.. left it on his chair when he was gone.

Douchebag. :tongue1: