Target Coupon: Luvs Mega Pack - Buy One Get One Free

amberc

I wonder if you could use this coupon with the other LUVs coupon that Target had. The $3 off one?

Linda

I was able to use both today...might depend on the cashier, but mine was willing to try and so I got 4 packs of size 3s (60 count) for $14.

AWESOME deal

I was not able to use the BOGO with the $3.00. Guess it depends entirely upon the cashier. My Target only stocks 4 or 5 packs of each size Luv's on the shelf and last night they only had one pack of the size I needed. Trying to get a stocker to check the warehouse for more stock has never worked for me.

Jackpot today with these coupons, I bought 4 packs, used 4 $3 off coupons and 2 $2.00MFC that were in one of the circulars around here a few weeks ago. She scanned all my coupons and then still rang up the BIGI coupons at full -$10.99 price!!! :D :D

So I got 4 megapacks of diapers for...... $6.00 ! I have 2 in diapers and these kinds of diapers deals don't come along often enough so i'll be heading back to target at least 5 or 6 more times before these expire to load up.

They let me stack the coupons today. I would point out to the cashier that it doesn't say anything about not being able to use both on one transaction. I got 4 packs today for 14.00. The Luvs are on sale this week for 9.99! My cashier made me do seperate transactions though.

I got a GREAT deal on the Luvs diapers this weekend. We went Thursday night to get some and my store was out of the size 4's so i asked the lady working in the baby dept if there were anymore in back, she scanned it and said that there were none but they should be getting a truck in later that night with some on it. So I repeated that they would be getting some in that night and she comfirmed. So we went back Friday night and they had the exact same amt on the shelf in the same sizes as the day before. I flagged down a lady coming out of the back room and she took the shelf sticker and scanned it somewhere. She came back and told me that there were none and I explained that the lady before told me there would be some on the truck last night. That I had already been there twice for them. I stated that I would take the case for b1g1f if she would let me so she let me have 2 cases 74 diapers ea case for $15.99 averages out to about .11 cents per diaper

I have been having the same problem. There are NO mega packs on the shelves. Seems like they would have placed extra orders knowing they had coupons coming out. I'll try to see if they will honor the case size also, as we have been 4 times in the past week.

After going to 3 different Targets I finally found 2!! Boy was I happy. Then the moment of truth- at the cash register. The two coupons for the $3 off went through fine but the b1g1f did not. The guy called someone and then did something or other and I got my two mega packs for a total of about $4. I think I'm just going to have to go to as many different targets as I can. This deal is great!!:cheesy:

I don't understand why the BIGI coupon beeps EVERYTIME I use it, it never goes through, then she9cashier) stands there like, what am I supposed to do?? So almost everytime I end up syaing, "oh the diapers are..$9.99, it's BIGI free..yadda yadda" and she then keys in the amount...this let's me know right now there will be NO way to push these through after they expire since they beep and they start reading over the coupon, they'll say, oh , this isn't going through b/c it's expired!! :(

I guess maybe it's b/c the price varies from store to store, and from week to week? Last week they were 10.99 at my store, this week they are 9.99

Oh, also...they have been out of packages at my store for over 4 days so when i went back yesterday and they were still out I grabbed 2 of the big boxes that were $15.99 and decided to try those, ( i read someone on another site tried this) took them up to the register and she scanned them, I used 2 $3 off coupons, and then the BIGI so got a ton of diapers (size 3) for $10! :D I think I'll go this route again, especially since the boxes are the ones that have the STRETCHY tabs!

Oh, also...they have been out of packages at my store for over 4 days so when i went back yesterday and they were still out I grabbed 2 of the big boxes that were $15.99 and decided to try those, ( i read someone on another site tried this) took them up to the register and she scanned them, I used 2 $3 off coupons, and then the BIGI so got a ton of diapers (size 3) for $10! :D I think I'll go this route again, especially since the boxes are the ones that have the STRETCHY tabs!

She didn't say anything? Wish I thought to do that I just the bigger size thinking my little guy will be in them soon enough.

Linda

Nope, she didn't bat an eyelash, just looked at the coupon then started going back through the computer to see how much the diapers were, I told her , 'the diapers were $15.99' and she said, "ok, thanks", and keyed it in! I'm going back today to get another 2 boxes, I'll let you know if i get lucky again!

I bought two bags of diapers, the last two they had left and the cashier would not let me stack the coupons and she made me take them out of the bag to make sure they were Mega Packs and not another size. You all are very lucky to be able to combine the coupons and get the boxes.

On a good note right after I bought the diapers my LO decided to start using the potty chair regulary and has had no accidents for 3 days now and that is even including staying dry at night. YIPPEE!!

Our target has not had any of these for days. I tried to get the boxes, but she would only take $10.99 off the second one, and would only let me use one of the $3 off coupons, so it wasn't a very good deal. I talked to several managers and none of them could tell me anything about why they haven't had them. I'm going to save my coupon even though it expires today and see if they get any in. If they do, I'm going to ask the manager if they will honor the coupons since they were out of stock for so long. It can't hurt to ask. As I tell my husband, all they can do is say no. They can't eat you!

All stores near me have been out of stock for days; however, today I spoke with the manager and he said he would honor the coupon after today as long as I have the coupon on hand when I make my purchase. I wrote down his name and he said if I have any problems to let him know.

Hey...Whatever works!