$10.00 off at shoebuy.com!

davephillyj

Go to MSN.com and scroll down on the right hand side they have a link for $10 off shoes and it goes to shoebuy.com and takes it off. just a heads up

It says one day, but they usually last for several days, and if it goes unactive, you can call shoebuy and tell them you were going to get them and they will give you the $10.00 off your order.

Also get a 10% off your order as always! Tons of style of Crocs now

It has changed. NOW it is 20% off...

http://www.shoebuy.com/sb/promobar/_rules.jsp?p=msnhome-05052007

MSN Weekend Special:

Save 20% on any purchase plus Free Shipping!

Cannot be combined with any other offer.

Not valid on purchase or redemption of gift certificates.

Applies to participating brands only.

Shoebuy reserves the right to end or change this offer at any time.

Free Shipping offer does not apply on shipments outside of the United States.

Prefer to order by phone?

Contact Shoebuy.com Customer Service toll-free at 1-888-200-8414 and mention the "MSN Weekend Special" to receive your discount.

:yup: :yup:

It has changed. NOW it is 20% off...

http://www.shoebuy.com/sb/promobar/_rules.jsp?p=msnhome-05052007

MSN Weekend Special:

Save 20% on any purchase plus Free Shipping!

Cannot be combined with any other offer.

Not valid on purchase or redemption of gift certificates.

Applies to participating brands only.

Shoebuy reserves the right to end or change this offer at any time.

Free Shipping offer does not apply on shipments outside of the United States.

Prefer to order by phone?

Contact Shoebuy.com Customer Service toll-free at 1-888-200-8414 and mention the "MSN Weekend Special" to receive your discount.

My sister says you can call shoesbuy at any given time and tell them that you had the code like springfling07 (10 for 1 or 20 off 2) and they will still honor it. That's what she does if she can't find one when she needs it.

My sister says you can call shoesbuy at any given time and tell them that you had the code like springfling07 (10 for 1 or 20 off 2) and they will still honor it. That's what she does if she can't find one when she needs it.

that doesn't make sence, if you can't use that (springfling07) code on the web, why do they allow it to be used via a phone order? :confused:

I just got $10 off any pair again at shoebuy.com.

Go to msn.com, scroll down to the bottom ride hand side of the page under advertisements and click on the link that says Shoe Sale: Save $10 + Free Shipping.

Got some infant crocs for $13.90!

Thanks! I ordered a pair of Crocs for each of my sons last night in navy. I tried to order some for my dd, but they only had chocolate or khaki in her size so I passed.

Do they usually get more in different colors? Is it worth it for me to keep checking back for her? Also, I read feedback that they run big. She's just getting into size 4 infant shoes. Is it worth it to order her the 4/5 infant Crocs?

Yes, they do get different colors in all the time. My son wears a size 9 in toddlers and the 8/9 size fits him great with room left over.

Shoebuy.com may not have the best selection (color or styles available) of crocs, but the prices can't be beat with this coupon.