Slingshot Flying Monkeys $1.99 at handhelditems.com

jonboy_nellie

Use coupon code "handmonkey" during checkout

Deal start March 25 and expire May 31, 2007

http://www.handhelditems.com/slingshot-flying-monkey-with-scream-sound-p-4958.html

This is my favorite of all these I've bought. His scream is entertaining and he can really fly. They also have the $10 off new google checkout users so I think you could get 6 of these really cheap with that.

The coupon took down the price at first, but when I actually got to the last part in checkout, it added that back in, so I would say the coupon code is not valid until the 25th, like said in OP. At least for me... Also, shipping came out to be $2.85 for me---so not bad at all for shipping, which was ground, 4-9 days. I'll come back on the 25th, as my son would like this a lot. Thanks, OP

These are great fun! My DH and I go to a club of RC enthusiasts every Sat and one night one of the guys brought a 'flying monkey' and everyone loved it! They scream as they are flying through the air. I bought them for my DDs and they shoot them at eachother (they are nice and soft).

I dunno, maybe I'm getting old, but the flying pig I bought during the last go-round on this deal was a total flop. I thought it was cute, but the kids (ages 6-15) couldn't get the fingers in the holes correctly (and without awkwardness) and ended up THROWING them. The fun lasted about 10 minutes and they have never touched it again. On occassion, I toss it at one of them, and they just roll their eyes. Maybe you need much younger kids for them to like this--- or maybe it's something only adults seem to like. All I know is a Deal isn't a deal if nobody uses it.

4 Slingshot Flying Monkey With Scream Sound - Product Descriptions: The Slingshot Flying Monkey is nothing short of outrageous! The monkey can be shot long distances u... $15.96

You saved <b>$2.00</b> with <b>handmonkey</b> -$2.00

Shipping & Handling (Within USA (Ground Shipping 4~9days)) : $7.00

Tax (MO) : $0.00

1 Google Checkout $10 Sign-up Bonus - Bonus may not appear on this store's web site or emails. -$10.00

Total: $10.96

I got my order today. The frog broke the first time we tried to fly it, but the monkeys are a huge hit. My 5 year old won't leave them alone. I agree though that the "slots" where you put your fingers are very small -- the toys are much smaller than I thought - for an adult to put their fingers in. But...$11 for 4 of them is good for a couple of fun stocking stuffer type gifts or for the us crazy adults to take camping. ; )

I dunno, maybe I'm getting old, but the flying pig I bought during the last go-round on this deal was a total flop. I thought it was cute, but the kids (ages 6-15) couldn't get the fingers in the holes correctly (and without awkwardness) and ended up THROWING them. The fun lasted about 10 minutes and they have never touched it again. On occassion, I toss it at one of them, and they just roll their eyes. Maybe you need much younger kids for them to like this--- or maybe it's something only adults seem to like. All I know is a Deal isn't a deal if nobody uses it.

Yup,same here.