Red Lobster.com

CG480

I love there biscuits amongst all the other great things. Can't wait to use my free appetizer or dessert coupon!

I hope I don't get in trouble for this:

Cheddar Bay Biscuits

2 C. Bisquick

2/3 C. milk

1/2 C. shredded Cheddar Cheese

1/2 C. butter or margarine, melted

1/4 tsp. garlic powder

Heat oven to 450 degrees. Mix Bisquick, milk and cheese until a soft dough forms. Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cooking sheet. Bake 8- 10 min until golden brown. Mix butter and garlic powder. Brush mixture over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.

For those times when you're really in the mood, yet can't get there. :)

Went to Red Lobster recently and was deeply disappointed in the food, not worth the cost. I haven't been there in awhile and they are overpriced, quantity skimpy, and the atmoshpere of a chain restraunt, not a $20.00 per entree. The only thing I liked was the biscuits. Thanks will make them at home.

Went to Red Lobster recently and was deeply disappointed in the food, not worth the cost. I haven't been there in awhile and they are overpriced, quantity skimpy, and the atmoshpere of a chain restraunt, not a $20.00 per entree. The only thing I liked was the biscuits. Thanks will make them at home.

We were the a couple weeks ago, too, and I completely agree. Our portions weren't that small because we ordered fairly large meals/appetizers etc...

We had Maine lobster on our platter and it was beyond disgusting (I couldn't even say it wasn't spoiled, it was that bad). I've made spiny lobster at home that's tasted better and for the record, I love Maine lobster. The shrimp scampi was great, the salads were great (I love their red wine vinaigrette dressing). We get the lobster, crab, and seafood stuffed mushrooms and while they weren't the worst we'd ever had, they were far from the best. Also on our platters (we all had the same entrees) were crab legs, and they were cold and had no meat in them at all (I enjoy them more when I make them at home and this is just something that you can do as well at home as they can when you eat out). We also had fried shrimp, which is never a favorite of mine, though I had no complaints about them at all.

For the price, it will be a long time till we go again. I admit it though, at times, we call and order the lobster, crab, and seafood stuffed mushrooms to go, then just bring them home. We're usually happy to warm them up here in the middle of the day and IMO, it's much more enjoyable than paying that huge bill to be disgusted with what you're eating.

BTW: that recipe is exact, IMO.

I always put half the butter in my mix and mix it up in there as well as 1/2 tsp of garlic in the mix . My sister said a friend of hers worked at a RL for years and they put a little of the butter and garlic in the mix to make them a little more moist and tasty. I make these things about twice a month with my spagetti. (Not as much since weight watchers now)

Also If you all would use parchment paper (available at Walmart or any grocery) your biscuits cookies etc never get "burnt" or black or never ever stick! I never bake without it.

But I did find a website once that had a LOT of resturant "secret " recipes and I just lost it. But I make these all the time.

I always put half the butter in my mix and mix it up in there as well as 1/2 tsp of garlic in the mix . My sister said a friend of hers worked at a RL for years and they put a little of the butter and garlic in the mix to make them a little more moist and tasty. I make these things about twice a month with my spagetti. (Not as much since weight watchers now)

Also If you all would use parchment paper (available at Walmart or any grocery) your biscuits cookies etc never get "burnt" or black or never ever stick! I never bake without it.

But I did find a website once that had a LOT of resturant "secret " recipes and I just lost it. But I make these all the time.

The site I go to get the top secret recipes for restaurants is www.topsecretrecipes.com

The guy has a couple of books out (don't buy them from the site...you can get them cheaper at Sam's Club or Amazon). I have all his books and we use them all the time. The recipes are great. I think if there is only a recipe or two that you want you can buy the single recipe on his site for under a buck. Not positive on that one. And every week he has a free recipe on his site. You can sign up to be emailed each week and you just go to the site and see what the recipe of the week is.

Hope this helps!

Michelle

You should have complained to the mgt. they are always willing to make things right. I worked there for over 5 years and saw so many get compted, they want you to come back. The biscuits (i use to have nightmares about them :) after baking get a brush of melted butter/garlic sauce. I loved the salads and pasta entrees, I always called it fast food seafood, get em in get em out :)