Best Buy: The Police Pre Sale Tickets for RZ Members Only! UPDATED -- MORE CITIES

bigjimslade

Best Buy is offering there Reward Zone members pre sale tickets to see "The Police". Below are the details.

http://emailinfo.bestbuy.com/p/8/6961/maina.jpg

As a Reward Zone® program member, you can get first shot at a limited number of tickets to see The Police Live in Concert—in commemoration of the band’s 30th anniversary.

Don’t miss your chance to get great seats!

ACT NOW.

Here is How:

Sign in at MyRewardZone.com with your member I.D. and password.

Follow the steps to request a Ticketmaster Presale Code for the concert date of your

choice. This Code gives you the opportunity to buy two tickets on Ticketmaster.com

during the presale period, while supplies last.

Offer Code Info:

Codes will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis.

Quantities are limited.

Each member can only get one Code for the entire concert tour.

Each Code can only be used once, for a specific concert date.

Receipt of a Code does not guarantee that you will be able to buy presale tickets.

You MUST Be:

Be a current Reward Zone program member as of February 1, 2007.

Be 18 years of age or older.

Have an online MyRewardZone.com account.

Pre Code Sale For the following Dates:

6/26 American Airlines Center Quicken Loans Arena Feb. 28, 10 a.m. local time

7/16 Cleveland, OH Quicken Loans Arena Feb. 28, 10 a.m. local time

7/17 Detroit, MI Palace of Auburn Hills Feb. 28, 10 a.m. local time

7/20 Hershey, PA Hersheypark Stadium Feb. 28, 10 a.m. local time

7/30 St. Paul, MN Xcel Center Feb. 28, 10 a.m. local time

7/31 Hartford, CT Rentschler Field Feb. 28, 10 a.m. local time

Fine Print:

Terms and Conditions: Must be Reward Zone program member in good standing as of 2/1/07, 18 or older. Offer valid in 50 U.S./D.C. Concert Venues will be announced as they become available. See www.ticketmaster.com for latest official schedules. To participate, visit www.bestbuy.com/thepolice and follow online instructions to request Ticketmaster Presale Code for your chosen Concert Venue. For Concert Venues announced 2/12/07, Codes available from 6:00:00 a.m. local time 2/12/07 to 11:00:00 a.m. local time 2/16/07, while supplies last. For Concert Venues announced 2/20/07, 2/27/07 and 3/6/07, Codes available from 6:00:00 a.m. local time Tuesday to 11:00:00 a.m. local time Friday of that week, while supplies last. Codes and presale tickets are limited in quantity and available on a first come, first served basis. Code will appear on screen if request is successful. Print Code screen for your records. LIMIT ONE CODE PER MEMBER DURING PROMOTIONAL PERIOD. OBTAINING A CODE DOES NOT GUARANTEE ABILITY TO PURCHASE PRESALE TICKETS. If you receive a Code, visit www.ticketmaster.com during applicable presale period, and follow online instructions to enter Code for the opportunity to order presale tickets for that Concert Venue. For Concert Venues announced 2/12/07, presale begins 12:00:00 noon local time 2/13/07 to 12:00:00 noon local time 2/16/07, while supplies last. For Concert Venues announced 2/20/07, 2/27/07 and 3/6/07, presale begins 10:00:00 a.m. local time Wednesday to 12:00:00 noon local time Friday of that week, while supplies last. LIMIT ONE CODE ENTRY FOR MAXIMUM OF TWO PRESALE TICKETS PER MEMBER DURING PROMOTIONAL PERIOD. Times subject to change. “Local time” defined as time zone of applicable Concert Venue. Availability and pricing may vary by show. Code valid for one time use only. Not valid with any other offers. No rainchecks. Presale ticket offer available online only. Valid major credit card required for purchase. All applicable parking fees, service charges and facility fees apply. All transactions subject to Ticketmaster’s policies and terms of use. Neither Best Buy nor Ticketmaster will have any liability to any member who is unable to obtain a Code and/or to purchase presale tickets. Subject to full Terms & Conditions.

Those Vegas prices are a little steep! I was considering Ebay, but don't know if that will work for a profit.

Yeah I know! Was thinking of selling one of my field tix for Dodger Stadium, but with the already steep Ticketmaster price and Ebay/PayPal fees eating almost 10%, I'll be lucky to break even. Lucky, I think I have a friend interested in buying.

And great...they add a Staples Center date. Staples is 1/3 the size of Dodger Stadium and of course they annouce the way bigger gig first to ensure that will sell out.