Right Guard & Soft & Dri Free After Coupon @ Walgreens

soonernstlouis

Page 11 of the 2/25-3/3 Walgreen's ad has 2-3 oz Right Guard or Soft & Dri deodorant/antiperspirant for $1.00. There is a $1.00 each for each coupon in the Smart Source coupon books from the Sunday paper making it free (plus tax). This deal has appeared in the past & there is usually an early week run so be prepared or ad-match (like I did last time) at WalMart.

There were also some $0.75 coupons a few weeks ago (0.25 is still a good deal). I had these along with the $1 coupons from yesterday. The bad thing was that my Walgreens did not have the Soft & Dri - just the Right Guard. I was thinking about PM at Walmart if they didn't have them later in the week.

Thanks for the heads up soonernstlouis . That's why I love this forum. I got 4 today for .50! But, did anyone else's Walgreens not have the stuff marked.... There's nothing that says how much it is this week except the ad.

Mine didn't have the soft & dri marked, but the right guard was

I went to couponclippers.com and they only had 2 of the manufacturer's coupons, but I bought them! Wish they had more!

i know.... i just love getting stuff almost free!!!! I hauled my 2 young kids in there just to be able to say I got 4 deodorants for .50. My poor kids:cheesy:

Yes, you can use more than one coupon if you buy more than one product...one per purchase means 1 coupon per product purchased. If you are purchasing 2 products...you can use 2 coupons. :) Wish I had those coupons...we didn't get them here :(